Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Respected Member
    It's possible without both signatures unfortunately, but very difficult. If you contest then it makes it difficult.

hi phil,
    im so sorry about your situation with your son.your ex cant take your son out of the country without your written consent especially that you are on the child's birth certificate.my husband needs to send his passport and other documents in order for me to get him a passport.so i think, your ex will have a hard time if she wants to take your son with her to the US.and if she leaves him in the philippines,then you might have a chance to fight and get the custody of your son, i dont know, just a thought.

just wondering which part of the philippines your ex is living.
    im already a UK resident but i am in mindanao now spending time with my people.i hope i can lend some help of any sort

Thanks gift
    they are in Iligan but I'm causing more harm than good at this time with my ex, her family and her new bf

sorry to everyone that disagrees with my actions but as I said I'm hurting - I miss my son (even no internet access) I still had a place in my heart for her and didn't know she was seeking new even before I left her

I've tried to warn her parents of my concern about her only knowing him 2 mnths and that they know little of him but becoz he's spending they aren't listening

I've tried to contact him to tell him how long I have left, how he is being fleeced but he is not listening

and it's only causing more animosity but what else could/should I do - he's my son and I hadn't realised what sort of girl or family they really were

to those who will "convict" me try to understand my pain - some men can accept and move on, some just don't care, me I'm one of those unfortunate men who has a real love to share and was given an answer to a dream that was on hold for 20yrs > my son and now I am losing the closeness a father and son has......

Quote Originally Posted by philphil61 View Post
    sorry guys another question related to my son....

I was informed that he cannot leave the Philippines without the consent of both parents... is this right?

and if so... my ex is talking of moving to usa with her new bf - will she need my signature and if i dont sign then what?
    No offense,yes we do understand how you feel but ''Time'' is your biggest enemy in winning this case, i dont know why you have not mentioned of talking or asking advise with a lawyer as you got all the chance at an early point ,you must be avoiding some legal issues in which we dont know...like what ive said if everything goes well between your ex and the US bf,if they get married and wants to bring the child with them in the US there is little chance for you to get him and yes its possible for your ex to take her son ,the possible grouds are: you and your ex are not married to each other,no support from you since you left them,she can easily prove to the court that you completely abandoned your son.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

@sars_notd_virus - u r completely right

Whilst living in Philippines I invested everything into an internet cafe business that failed and was waiting a judge to decide on the former family home in UK and he decided I was not entitled to such - that left me without funds and I couldn't marry becoz the divorce was not finalised - OK when I entered the Philippines my circumstances were not ideal but I had to leave the UK otherwise I'd have ended my life it was that bad.

Now back in the UK I need to remain unemployed for the short term to try to get free legal aid to win back what is rightfully mine! but it's going to take time.

Yes my circumstances and life is bad now and looking back I dont think I would have done it different becoz I'm still here!!

Yes I cannot provide direct support for my son at this time though there is still pc's to sell in the Philippines by my former family - so in a way but not directly there is funds available. I have also stated that I will provide for his health and educational needs when required and any such requirements provided they have proof. Just recently she was asking for money - she told me he needed x-ray and I emailed the doctor concerned who stated that an x-ray was only required in 2 weeks if his condition had not changed. 2 weeks will be 3rd May!!! - I am waiting an update but will remain in contact with my sons doctor just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by philphil61 View Post

Now back in the UK I need to remain unemployed for the short term to try to get free legal aid to win back what is rightfully mine! but it's going to take time.
    Lets hope and pray that the free legal aid will come in help and solution soon.
    good luck
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Thanks sar_notd_virus for your understanding post....

It's hard not being able to work and provide some support to my son at this time but it seems unavoidably it's my only option becoz of the stupid system we have here...

Unless I can find a job with exceptional pay it's my only choice but not one I'm happy about

I hope it's not too long that I have to remain in the situation becoz I would sooner be back near my son once the legal problem has been resolved win or lose!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information