Well Iv finally done it, Flying out on the 8th January, arrive back on the 26th March, I finally chose cost over comfort, I'm flying with Air China with a 5 hour wait in Beijing on the outward flight, and a 1hr 10minute wait in BJ on the return flight, I think I can live with that the cost is £345.

It will be almost 3 years since my last visit to Phills, and I have to say I am looking forward to it, so far I will have a couple of days in Manila, then head down to Davao.

I have it in my mind to travel with a Backpack as opposed to a large suitcase, bcuz thinking back to when I travelled in Palawan by Coach, they have no respect for fancy suitcases when aboard these forms of travel, and I anticipate visiting at least 3 other Islands. Has anyone got any suggestions as to where to visit, I prefer natural Beuty places as opposed to man made features, and what mode of luggage carrier would you suggest?. I'm really looking forward to this visit after not having a great time over the past 6 months, pressures of trying to sell a house, and being told again today that its been broken into again