Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    Very surprised only one person has checked out STA Philippines offer I had look ex Manchester to Manila and Oman Airlines had varied prices in the low £300's the cheapest were ex Heathrow starting at £299 with Saudi Arabian Airlines, the other airlines were Qatar, Etihad ect and they were just over £400
    Hi. Do they do Manchester to Singapore then after 5days to Clark below the price that was quoted to us? So I will have an idea to book with them next time as it cost a fortune to go home in the Philippines especially when ot is term break here in UK. I haven't been home for 9 years.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janedan0913 View Post
    Hi. Do they do Manchester to Singapore then after 5days to Clark below the price that was quoted to us? So I will have an idea to book with them next time as it cost a fortune to go home in the Philippines especially when ot is term break here in UK. I haven't been home for 9 years.
    In future contact Philippine Island Connections (PIL) London tel,02074048877 They are very good used them many times since 1989 never paid more than £580 in 28 years and the best price I've ever had was £310 but usually averaged £500 will be doing my 41st flight later this year

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    In future contact Philippine Island Connections (PIL) London tel,02074048877 They are very good used them many times since 1989 never paid more than £580 in 28 years and the best price I've ever had was £310 but usually averaged £500 will be doing my 41st flight later this year
    Thanks for this advice. I will save the number as we are going away again after our holiday in Singapore and Phils.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information