hi people i'm really looking for a female perspective here and would appreciate any advice given.
i met a girl 2 years ago online, we had 18 months of chat back and forth then in july last year i went to manila to meet her for the first, time and it went very well .i came back and she got on with her life there, we continued to talk and make plans for the future, with me going back in april and this time staying in her flat for the duration to meet and bond with her kids. every thing seemed to be going very well with her telling me she loves me and it would be unthinkable for her if she lost me. i've been supporting her since i came back but she has been working in her brothers store to help out with living costs i know she works long hours there and is tired when we get to talk.last week she was talking to me and wanted to sleep and to my shame i was a little hurt that she wanted to stop talking so soon as it was the holidays here i was looking forward to talking to her more than usual she said she had some family problem but wouldn't tell me about it which i understood completely, but i was a little abrupt with our usual signing off routine. since then she has totally ignored my attempts to say how sorry i'am, i phone and it just rings until i get a message saying the phone is unattended, i leave offline messages and still i've heard nothing, i'm so confused now and so worried that she may be hurt or unwell what im trying to find out is this normal behaviour for a pilipina when she is hurt i'm so concerned i cant sleep and have not eaten since monday. surely this is not a reason to throw away what we have together ? sorry to go on so long but i'm just trying to give as much information as possible thanx in anticipation