Quote Originally Posted by tomboo View Post
simple whenever in doubt i say, walk away, millions of good girls here, so why ponder on anyone you have doubts with when the worlds(or phililippines) is your lobster....

always the same from scammers, no cam, send me money and you can see me every day when you like, need to pay my net, send me money, dont have load (but im always texting) daughter or family are sick, cant pay my school fees. and the really good ones even manage some tears.... much easier to just bite the bullet and come here, the very least you get it some time in a beautiful country. Its a no brainer, if in doubt just press block and delete,, oh im becoming such a sceptic
I agree with the sentiment.
I also understand the challenges of actually going half way round the world, alone, in search of a relationship. Easy to say, but not many people do that.
Using today's communications technology not only shrinks the world, but exponentially expands the access to other people.
As always, just to maintain the balance, there are negatives (scammers/ ID theft)
Still, no dark allies and physical danger in cyberspace, but many things to learn.