Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    there's no fee in joining and becoming a member in the forum, but it costs to run it..and keith's (admin) responsible for that..but there's an option to donate, although not compulsary..
    ohh i see was wounder why that green donate was for i thought it was for japan because other sites have recently put on a donate thing for japan x

Banned
    Hey! Don't laugh at my freshly cooked sardines and rice, ill have you know this filipino diet has lowered my blood pressure to a normal reading.

The only time we eat western stylie is when we visit our local outlet village.

You should try it, better still, you could introduce the diet to your daughter. If she eats broccoli, she will eat anything

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Thanks for the congratulations Steve (r), much appreciated

Also, Finlay thanks for your gratitude, most acceptable although, I was only telling the truth, as I saw it.

Graham w48 also contributed too!

Finlay, I guess you weren't cut much slack because of your new status here, that's understandable, you have to earn trust.

We all make mistakes so, let's forgive and forgot.

All of us have one main thing in common, our Filipino partners. Yes, we argue so times but, that's friends, we are good people Finlay.

Unlike facebook etc this forum is not free, it comes at a cost to Keith win2win. Many of us contribute as and when we can, its not compulsory.

Me personally find this forum a God send.

Welcome back Finlay, I hope you get as much enjoyment from being a member here, as much as I do.
    Thanks i did see what Graham w48 said to so thank u to him too. I was only sayin the truth to, as some one new coming onto this site i thought it all pretty disgusting, if that is what forums are all about then i dont want to know.. I ve never registered on any forum before and and wont be on here again...But when I read what was being said to Jess I had to say something... I only came across this site because i was trying to find out info about what happening with Mark Dizon...

Hey! Don't laugh at my freshly cooked sardines and rice, ill have you know this filipino diet has lowered my blood pressure to a normal reading. The only time we eat western stylie is when we visit our local outlet village. You should try it, better still, you could introduce the diet to your daughter. If she eats broccoli, she will eat anything
    I have tried philopine foods My dad tried to force them on to me lol i like me old fry up chips and basic junk lol hahaha I prob have a worse diet than u hahaha i dont care my diet is 20 fags and 3 cans coke 2 pack crisps and choc lol yummie hahaha
    I do like this one thing my dad used to make me eat from philopines its like a little tart thing with almonds on them and they was so yummie i cannot remember what they called i think they was a pudding but i dont no lol u no what i mean maybe u wife might?

Hey northampton_ gir.
    Please take care ok and best wishes for the future.
    I have followed all the posts on here and was deeply saddened for what has happened. Please believe that there is still a lot of good left in the World. Your Dad would want you to be happy thats for sure.
    Best wishes to you and the little one.
    Jimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbojac View Post
    Hey northampton_ gir.
    Please take care ok and best wishes for the future.
    I have followed all the posts on here and was deeply saddened for what has happened. Please believe that there is still a lot of good left in the World. Your Dad would want you to be happy thats for sure.
    Best wishes to you and the little one.
    Jimbo.
    Thanks Jim x

Banned
    O hdear Jess! I can say Ive never eaten like that

I guess you got time on your side, you can make up for it. Just don't let your baby copy ah!

The dessert may be buku pie

The dessert may be buku pie [/QUOTE]
    maybe was,
    Thats one thing ill never get now was looking forward to them in april when dad came back lol My kids are not allowed any junk hahaha have to have 3 propper meals cause i am mean old mummie lol

Banned
    Good for you Jess! At least you know it's wrong, there's hope for you yet I

That desert may of been one of Mr Kippling's finest almond slices, it has been said he makes exceedingly good cakes?

Anyway, buku is coconut. Ill ask the wife tomorrow about the name this elusive tart with an almond perched on top, unless we can be enlightened by somebody else on here?

Good for you Jess! At least you know it's wrong, there's hope for you yet I

That desert may of been one of Mr Kippling's finest almond slices, it has been said he makes exceedingly good cakes?

Anyway, buku is coconut. Ill ask the wife tomorrow about the name this elusive tart with an almond perched on top, unless we can be enlightened by somebody else on here?

Well they didnt taste much off coconut lol have u ever tasted balut lol my Dad refused to try it But malissa loved it haha me i say hahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    have u ever tasted balut lol my Dad refused to try it But malissa loved it haha me i say hahahaa
    Fred will treat you to the delights of balut, when you go over there in time...watch out, it'll put hairs on your chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Fred will treat you to the delights of balut, when you go over there in time...watch out, it'll put hairs on your chest.
    no way errrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk

Banned
    Only once Jess.

I promised the wife I would before we both left The Philippines.
    I twas truly awful.

Mine was well ripe, feathers, beck even the waggly tail! Or was that a dog? Anyway, an experiencenever to be repeated, promise

Only once Jess.

I promised the wife I would before we both left The Philippines.
    I twas truly awful.

Mine was well ripe, feathers, beck even the waggly tail! Or was that a dog? Anyway, an experiencenever to be repeated, promise
    That is awful lol i would not try but then again i also think haggis is sick too and i wouldnt try it haha

Nothing wrong with Balut, just like a boiled egg, but a bit stronger tasting.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Nothing wrong with Balut, just like a boiled egg, but a bit stronger tasting.
    boiled chicks

Quote Originally Posted by northampton_gir View Post
    i also think haggis is sick too and i wouldnt try it haha
    Aww ... haggis is ok ... as long as you don't think too much about its ingredients!!!

Quote Originally Posted by finlay32 View Post
    I was only sayin the truth to, as some one new coming onto this site i thought it all pretty disgusting, if that is what forums are all about then i dont want to know.. I ve never registered on any forum before and and wont be on here again...But when I read what was being said to Jess I had to say something... I only came across this site because i was trying to find out info about what happening with Mark Dizon...

like what is pretty disgusting, read the whole thread and tell me then what you find disgusting

but as your not coming back here again, you'll not be reading this, and i've got better things to be doing

http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

like what is pretty disgusting, read the whole thread and tell me then what you find disgusting

but as your not coming back here again, you'll not be reading this, and i've got better things to be doing

Why are you being horrible again thought all the argue was sorted?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Aww ... haggis is ok ... as long as you don't think too much about its ingredients!!!
    Well if i hadnt been told its ingredients i would have most probably tried it and maybe even liked it to late

Banned
    Hi Jess, Joe is mixing you up with Finlay
    Blame his old age.

Note, he quoted from Finlay last post.

Steve, the duck egg you tried was without baby chick, that's not is termed as balut.

It's how I described it in my previous post here

I have read the whole thread! How many times have I got to say it! It's disgusting the way Jess was being treated u muppet! She was being abused and bullied by afew ppl on here whether you want to admit it or not... Why you carrying this on for anyway if you got better things to do?

Hi Jess, Joe is mixing you up with Finlay
    Blame his old age.
    here
    that was old news how comes we can all be banned for saying anything we want but once we all calm down and all be friends ppl can still carrie on and now they dont get banned? one rule for one and one another if i get banned now for speaking gwapito u can find me on facebook because ur kind and i like talking to you about philopines And Dad x

Banned
    Your NOT goin to get banned Jess!!!.

The post by Joe was directed at Finlay. What Finlay says does not affect your status here. My facebook contact is mark frankham I use the same pic. But it won't be needed Jess.

Your NOT goin to get banned Jess!!!.

The post by Joe was directed at Finlay. What Finlay says does not affect your status here. My facebook contact is mark frankham I use the same pic. But it won't be needed Jess.
    so getting back to the egg I was thinking the egg i no mallissa eats is a baby chicky inside it and you can see it real and its all slimy not like a egg with a shell if u no what i mean hahah so what egg is steve on about is there more than one ~? gosh :

Banned
    Probably just a duck egg without the chick, yes you are right, balut has a fully formed fetus, yum yum NOT!

Better just taking supplements for the vitamins and minerals it provides

A cowards way out

Probably just a duck egg without the chick, yes you are right, balut has a fully formed fetus, yum yum NOT!

Better just taking supplements for the vitamins and minerals it provides

A cowards way out
    Id rather be a coward lol i wouldnt wanna eat a baby chick poor thing so sad but i wounder does it taste of chicken fried egg lmfaol

Banned
    I didn't mince it on my palette, if that's what your asking.

It was a case of getting it down my neck asap!

It was a one off occasion.

I didn't mince it on my palette, if that's what your asking.

It was a case of getting it down my neck asap!

It was a one off occasion.
    lol i would do same lol
    whats u got for lunch today? my Dad was a big fan of pansit if thats spelt correctly

.. I ve never registered on any forum before and and wont be on here again...But when I read what was being said to Jess I had to say something... I only came across this site because i was trying to find out info about what happening with Mark Dizon ...
    ... fair enough!

read the whole thread and tell me then what you find disgusting

but as your not coming back here again, you'll not be reading this
    I have read the whole thread! How many times have I got to say it! It's disgusting the way Jess was being treated u muppet!
    Uh ... oh! Insulting our senior, most experienced and highly respected Moderator is not helping matters, Finlay! Joe, himself, has been "through the mill"... and, for this very reason, unstintingly devotes every minute of his spare time to helping others - even during his long working hours, as you've already seen - so WE DO NOT take kindly to your reference to the word "muppet".

You have, so far, been given one warning as to how you conduct yourself on this forum. And, whether you decide to stay a member here or not, is up to you ... for the moment! But, ultimately - should you persist in this AGGRESSIVE manner - the decision will be taken for for you.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information