Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

FLR and ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST

i got narried on 13/12/10 im applying FLR(m) and i found out that i need an english language test. the problem is my visa will run out on 05/01/11 and the earliest date for the test is 18/01/11 when my visa will already expired. according to flr form i have to send this english test result or certificate at the same time as my FLR or the application will be refused. and it has happened at the wrong time coz its christmas holiday and the colleges will be closed. so theres no chance to done it in time. i phoned the uk border agency their attitude is its tough luck and i have to go back to the philippines and apply to come back to be my husband. has anyone got advice..

yes phone the companies on the list
    http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/sit...s-partners.pdf

sse if they can fit you in asap.

i believe EMD in leeds carry out the test every Wednesday
    http://www.emduk.com/home.php
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    We have a similar issue here in Stoke. There is a company on the home office list of language schools called Pearson. They are a large company teaching worldwide. They have space in their exams run just about every day in london. Give them a call.. 0845 543 0243, hit option #2, and tell Daniel that Dave recommended you call... They will charge you about $170 for the test, and you have to sit the Level 1 test because their level A1 is not available until March, but you will just throw away the results of the writing and reading and hope to pass the listening and speaking. We're going down there on Tuesday next week. Wish us luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrysorra View Post
    i got narried on 13/12/10 im applying FLR(m) and i found out that i need an english language test. the problem is my visa will run out on 05/01/11 and the earliest date for the test is 18/01/11 when my visa will already expired. according to flr form i have to send this english test result or certificate at the same time as my FLR or the application will be refused. and it has happened at the wrong time coz its christmas holiday and the colleges will be closed. so theres no chance to done it in time. i phoned the uk border agency their attitude is its tough luck and i have to go back to the philippines and apply to come back to be my husband. has anyone got advice..
    Hi Cherry, I'm just more than interested to know if they let you take the exam in the UK and applied your FLR there or you came back to the Philippines?...would appreciate if you could give us updates, thanks...

Please read my story here:
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....ho-is-going-to...

how did you get on ? we are both very interested as we got to do the same !
    len and hanna
    life is not a practice ! its what you make it

hope all went ok for you both ! i would be interested how you got on as we will have the same as you ! len and hanna
    life is not a practice ! its what you make it

Thread Information