Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Help Please its Urgent

Hello.

I am getting married soon in Davao City. I am a british guy who will marry Filipina Girl. In a few days i will pick my Certificate Of no Impediment up from local registra. I will then take it to be legalised here in uk because i think its a requirement. My fiance already has her certificate from NSO.

Could you please help with regards to what else i need to get. i have just over 1 week before i fly to Davao. i will arrive on 11th nov and i will arry on 26th nov.

also do i need to go to embassy in manila.

All your help is greatly needed

Wave:

click this link the download the marriage in the philippines document, its all there

http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk...ply-for-a-cni/

but for sure you will need to go to the embassy in manila or consulate in cebu

enjoy

you need to get your CENOMAR from NSO as well. your gf can request this for you through http://e-census.gov.ph it only cost 450.00php because it is now required for foreigners to have CENOMAR. Then your CNI from local registrar will be converter to consular office here in Philippines like in UK Embassy in Manila or at any British Consular office like the one we have here in Cebu.
    Then when you arrive here in the Phils. you will need to attend a half day to one day seminar at DSWD, that needs to be scheduled or check the schedule at your local dswd in Davao.
    Make sure that your gf got Brgy. CLearance, community tax certificate and 2x2 picture of you and hers. Photo copy of your passport.
    Once you have every thing, including the certificate from DSWD, photocopy everything into 3 copies each and then fill up the marriage application for marriage license and pay the corresponding fees... you'll get your receipt and will be told to come back after 10 business days for your marriage license. after that you can get married either civil or church. But church like roman catholic, you have to present baptismal certificate if you are roman catholic, if not then you can convert to catholicism and memorize all the catholic prayers book for the priest and etc.
    Good luck
    Life as we make it

Banned
    Don't forget Wedding Rings

wedding... Can I get an invite on the 26th as i will be in davao/ Where will you have it andrew? It will be fun to meet other forum members leaving in Davao.

Come on guys... Lets get an invite

steve c has just done all you are about to do seek his advice and good luck

Can I get an invite on the 26th
    Mabuhay sa dabaw good luck sa inyong kasalI will be up for a stag-do invite if theres one in the offing?A wedding invite would be good if the grubs plentiful,I would turn up at the opening of an envelope if the food was decent

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Mabuhay sa dabaw good luck sa inyong kasalI will be up for a stag-do invite if theres one in the offing?A wedding invite would be good if the grubs plentiful,I would turn up at the opening of an envelope if the food was decent
    Well, well, well ... "the wanderer returns" ... welcome back!

Havent returned for a long time Arthur but thanks,I am kicking about in Cotabato and other areas of Mindanao,but as soon as I heard a free-meal might be in the offing,well,who could resist

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Havent returned for a long time Arthur but thanks,I am kicking about in Cotabato and other areas of Mindanao,but as soon as I heard a free-meal might be in the offing,well,who could resist
    good to see your still around..
    well if you keep your head and make it back to the uk, you can have my meals the misses makes for me but you have to eat all of it
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

send me them in a balikbayan box please Joe,all gifts gratefully received 'owts better than a continual diet of Jollibee

you've no idea the things my misses makes it strips the Teflon coating off and i need a hammer and chisel to get it out of the pan

good your ok some were worried on here you got lost in the outback in some far away place
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Thread Information