Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Exclamation HELP needed. Please urgent!

Hello everyone.

I applied for a fiance visa last July and got rejected on Sept 1. I had 2 business visit applications before this that was denied. I was introduced by a friend to my fiance now and our relationship developed this year. We were hoping to get to know each other more if we work side by side if my business visit would have been approved. But we got rejected so he came here to meet me personally in June in order to take our relationship to the next level. We decided to get married that's why we applied for fiance visa in July.

The ECO was suspicious about the genuinity of my relationship with my fiance because of my 2 business applications and now the fiance visa application - that's why he rejected my application. We submitted an appeal in Sept 20. The ECM who reviewed our application supported the ECO's rejection and they are now sending the appeal to the UK Tribunal.

My fiance came back the 2nd time in the 3rd of Sept. We went to a 10 day holiday to Indonesia and Thailand. And spend a few more days here in manila with me.

Please help. Do we need to wait for the appeal or do we get married here in the philippines and then apply for a spouse visa. Please help me.

It feels awful to be doubted when what we have is true and we are eager to start our life together with my son who I will be bringing with me.

Could someone please advice us what to do next. We want to be together soon.

Your advices will be soooo much appreciated. Thanks so much.

God bless you all.

its up to you what you do, no one can really advise you ..

as you've said you can wait for your appeal or get married.

many appeals are won, it probably would have been better if you had married than applied for a fiancée visa.

but marrying now and applying for a spouse visa after 3 refused visa's you could be refused your spouse visa. if your going to do this, its probably wise to build up a lot more evidence your relationship is genuine b4 you apply.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

but marrying now and applying for a spouse visa after 3 refused visa's you could be refused your spouse visa. if your going to do this, its probably wise to build up a lot more evidence your relationship is genuine b4 you apply.
    I agree to Sir Joebloggs you need to prove to them that the relationship is genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

I agree to Sir Joebloggs you need to prove to them that the relationship is genuine.

Thank you for the advice.
    My fiance is coming back this October for us to get married. We decided to apply for spouse visa.

He is an american with Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. The british embassy in watford told him they can't give him a cni because he's not british. Would he need the "Affidavit in Lieu of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage" from the US Embassy in Manila? They said for an american that is needed and the Local Civil Registrar in the Philippines accept only from the US Embassy in Manila. My fiance has the divorce decree and the marriage contract before. IS there something else needed?

Thanks for all the help.

My fiance is coming back asap if we need to get the "Affidavit in Lieu of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage" in the US Embassy in Manila. So that we can get married asap and then apply for the spouse visa.

Would you give us tips about our spouse visa application? Thanks so much.

Godbless.

keep the faith lois_lane....theres always hope for everything.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lois_Lane View Post
    Would you give us tips about our spouse visa application? Thanks so much.

Godbless.
    you better have a lot of good evidence, becuase with your past refusals, you apply ASAP you might get refused again
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

If you keep applying it looks like you are trying to play the system to your advantage, and these days that just results in refusals.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Thank you Katerry for the encouragement. Really appreciate it. :-)

Thanks joebloggs and Win2Win for the advice.

My fiance is coming here next week and will be applying for a marriage liscence then we get married in the next 10 days after that.

It is my fiance's third visit here next week. We will be giving more evidence like friend's support from both parties, our pastor's support, the nanny's support who's waiting for us in the UK who'll take care of my son, our vacation to Indonesia and Thailand 3 weeks ago, and the reception for my son's schooling in watford. We have the finances set. We have the place (4 bedroom house) set for us to stay before we buy a house next year.

Our relationship is genuine. Our actions speak for it. We have proof. We are going to be legally married in the next 15-20 days. Then we will apply for the spouse visa.

We have faith in God and we know that it's just a matter of time for us to get our visa. It's inevitable.

We have each other - that's the most important thing. No matter what - we are committed to each other for a lifetime.

I agree with the Respected members and moderators. You need to start collecting evidence to prove that your relationship is genuine. My cousin had three denied and it took her years to apply again as she gathered documents to prove that their marriage is genuine. Anyway, she made it on the 4th attempt. THank God! Good luck on your appication.

Thread Information