Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I do own my home and there is a spare double bedroom with private ensuite bathroom so hopefully that will be acceptable. Thanks for providing the website details, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
    I do own my home and there is a spare double bedroom with private ensuite bathroom so hopefully that will be acceptable. Thanks for providing the website details, much appreciated.
    I think that should be fully adequate from memory I think the spare room must not be a kitchen or bathroom.

So if as well as a bedroom you have a living/dining room as well that could technically count as another room for a child. The rules may have changed but I think that what i saw quoted from the guide for ECO when we were applying.

Like everyone else if there is anyway we can help. Remember we have a wide range of Tagalog/English speakers who would happily help with any translation and of course advice/copmfort for your Brothers Partner

Also if you dont think it will affect the welfare of your Brother care it maybe worth mentioning the private hospital he is staying at. You never know someone may well have a contact there which may help in some way

My Wife was a nursing student in Manila before moving to the UK and has friends some of whom worked or still do work at Hospitals in Manila

Best wishes to you all and as others have said what a wonderful Sister you are to your Brother
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Thread Information