Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I been Scammed

Hi everyone.

. So I ask does every Filipino have such low morals as many seem to behave like this.
    I'm sorry to hear that and I know how you feel I'm a Filipina as well and I beg to disagree...well I do know some people ho does that but not all Filipina's are the same. I can tell how it hurts its so unfair to be treated like a doormat by somebody you loved, well as for me and my "KIND HUSBAND/filipino" his better off without me and his kids, thanks to him after christmas just got my forehead stitched, and thank's to my parent's patience hopefully in God's will I would be able to study and work in UK this march....<an advice for the both of us> NEVER GIVE UR HEART 2 ANY1 JUST LIKE THAT...God Speed <wew that was long >
    Last edited by raynaputi; 27th November 2012 at 19:30.

so true

Quote Originally Posted by ANA082385 View Post
    <I'm really sorry to hear that well I can say that were in the same situation Yes I am a filipina and I know how it feels to be treated like a door mat by somebody you love, as you can see I'm married with a filipino as well we have 2 kids my eldest is 3 and my youngest is just 6 months old, you know what sucks I never ever ever compelled him to support us even when I was pregnant I purdued my studies and when I gave birth I started to work as a student assistant with my parents patience I was able to graduate and started to work in a call centerthen he came back and we had another baby which is my youngest it sucks cause he was cheating, "he said that his going to leave I never stopped him, he wanted to take my child of course I reacted and did not allowed him to do that on 12/26/2010 I was admitted to the hospital to have my forehead stitched because of him..<stupid me> anyway thats the time when I realized that his better off without us. Thanks to my parent's hopefully by march i would be able to leave the country and study and work in the UK...

And I know a lot of people who do those kind of things.. so next time <an advice to both of us> NEVER GIVE YOUR HEART TO ANY1 JUST LIKE THAT... God Speed...wew that was long
    Hi Ana082385,
    You have been treated very badly by a man you seem to have truly loved!
    From what you have said, its not that he is better off without him,
    It is you who are better off without him.

I hope he will at least help support his children.
    Mick.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    Thank you Angel04 and Doc Alan
    I am still waiting for my Decree absolute which will now be in early Jan hopefully and so am not free untill then anyhow.
    Despite how my wife acted I belive if you act honestly you have more hope of having honesty returned.

We will move into the new year with renewed hope

All the best,
    Mick.
    Hi Mick,
    Just catching up on missed threads (due to punishing work schedule) and noticed this one.
    Your situation looks promising.
    Although most of us don't really know the other people here in the forum personally, you seem a nice bloke.
    I would just like to wish you and your new lady friendship, happiness and good luck

very well said Engliishman2010 ,,, not all filipina are the same, sorry for all of you who had a bad experience with pinays and congratulation to the rest who was never put off by one experience and still went to find the pinay of their dream,,,good luck to all of you and happy hearts day to all

Quote Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
    Say what? Please tell me that's not what the law requires. Someone needs to be making changes if that's how it goes in the UK... I know I'm a woman and some people would expect me to side with other women, but I think she needs to be responsible for at least some of the expenses.
    im reading through this older post for the 1st time, children and maintenence mmmm,
    my x after being married for 13 years, she went off left me with 3 daughters after she had broken and broke me, and took every penny house furniture, everything, a week after she left she offered to me easy leagal custody of my daughters in exchange for me agreeing to a quick divorce,
    i took her to court for maintenence for my 3 daughters , she objected to paying, finaly a measly pitence was agreed by the court, it was well under £5 for all 3 girls not each, now what i want to say is about the descrimination, had this been the other way around, i would have been taken for every penny i had, mind you she had already seen to that lol, hows that for a scammer and thats an english woman,

Trusted Member
    Sounds familiar.

My (Filipina) ex went off with someone else after we'd been married 12 years.

I supported and had full access to our son until 3 years ago (I picked him up every weekend), whereupon, and with 2 weeks notice she let me know (through my then 14 year-old son) that she would be moving to Sweden, and my son would be living with me.

At this time I lived 60 miles away from them...so I had 2 weeks to sort out a home for us close to my boy's school.

I'm delighted to have custody of my son, but of course I've never received a penny in support from her....but it doesn't work that way, does it.

I also supported and brought up her other 2 children (my step-children) from them being toddlers, including bringing them to England of course, but they'd gone off to University when she decided to up and leave. I still have a good relationship with them, and they do come and stay sometimes.

i have two kids form my first marriage, i currently have to pay, 650 quid a month in maintenance for them. (which i wouldnt mind if i knew the money was being spent on the kids, but my ex is remarried and they have a kids together, )he also has 2 kids from his firdt mariage staying with them.

I end up paying for everyone.

Hopefully moving back to UK soon, and the girls will be much more than what they are now so money will be reduced significantly (can see this turning into huge argurements.....

,,,,wow that is too much for two kids if they are in the philippines,,,,she and her new husband dont need to work anymore,,,,,dont be too soft,,,,,,,,,,

Who says you have to pay £650 per month?

Guys, please do not fall for a Filipina who asks for money. It's definitely not acceptable. There are loads in the Philippines, who are sincere and looking for lifetime commitment and not financial stability ONLY. So please, i beg of you, be wise in choosing your ONE and ONLY and not the one who asks for MONEY.

Trusted Member
    No chance with me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information