Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I been Scammed

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Haha I love it ..... "I have been cheated by my husband, he just wants my body ....." :xxgrinning-00xx3:

Will recognize much of the discussion here from Thailand. It is sad that some poor girls must destroy the reputation of all girls ... I know there are lots of nice honest girls in Thailand and at philippines. Sure you have to be a bit alert and react to everything that seems fishy.

Maybe I got lucky, but the first girl I met in Asia, had a good job and earned almost as much money as me. She insisted to come to Sweden and visit me. I helped her with the visa but she paid her own plane ticket. In addition, she paid trip for a girl friend who went with her.
    Now I'm not stingy, so I paid her back by helping her build the house ready for her parents. She herself lives in a pretty fairly house about 40 minutes from Bkk center.

I still have contact with her and we talk quite often on the phone. She wants me to move down to her. She has even offered to support me ...! Some say I'm crazy not accept the offer. What do you think? But I think she is a little young for me .... she is 33 and I'm 54 ..... I also think I'm too young for a stable relationship ..... there is much more to discover ....

Write this with tongue in cheek

When the person you're helping has stopped working to earn what you're offering and has learned to just ask you for what they could otherwise have gotten on their own. This includes people who don't really ask but tell you their sob stories anyway. Also, there's no denying that people will ask for necessities and not just frivolous wants, but if they rely on you to provide whatver they could have gotten themselves if they got off their lazy asses, that's already them taking advantage of you.

LOL. It happens to the best of us. Just cut them off as soon as you notice the change.

Newbie (Restricted Access) MiamorRox's Avatar
    The topic was quite frustrating, and it seems very bad experience, yeah in my side, it is really
    on how you dig up that woman's background even if you never see in person, as for example, knowing her family, friends, and other, that may help you what
    really

her real intentions.My boyfriend is an Italian citizen, who work
    in UK for 12 years, we do not meet
    in person eversince and our relationships lasted for almost 2 years
    now.And sincerely, I do love him truly.There is no faking or etc. and now we are engaged. He also send me money just for almost 4 months from now.It is because he is also the reason why I fired out on the firm I worked. He never let me go to strategic planning held in Bohol
    for two months, the reason is he will be missing me, of course there
    wouldn't be phones calls,He let me choose between him or the project I have,of course, I became scared of losing him so I go for him...

Quote Originally Posted by kabayan View Post
    she is 33 and I'm 54 ..... I also think I'm too young for a stable relationship ..... there is much more to discover ....
    it says in your window that you're 44.... which is which????

Quote Originally Posted by MiamorRox View Post
    :My boyfriend is an Italian citizen, who work
    now.And sincerely, I do love him truly.There is no faking or etc. and now we are engaged.
    you've never met him after 2yrs , if you have not, why ? , and why are you planning to come to the uk and your b/f is not visiting you in the phils, its so easier for him to go to the phils than for you to get a visit visa to the UK.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamorRox View Post
    The topic was quite frustrating, and it seems very bad experience, yeah in my side, it is really
    on how you dig up that woman's background even if you never see in person, as for example, knowing her family, friends, and other, that may help you what
    really

her real intentions.My boyfriend is an Italian citizen, who work
    now.And sincerely, I do love him truly.There is no faking or etc. and now we are engaged. He also send me money just for almost 4 months from now.It is because he is also the reason why I fired out on the firm I worked. He never let me go to strategic planning held in Bohol
    for two months, the reason is he will be missing me, of course there
    wouldn't be phones calls,He let me choose between him or the project I have,of course, I became scared of losing him so I
    go for him...
    Please read back your reply to yourself, and discover what a selfish **** you have been saving yourself for.

Sorry to be so blunt, but no other way of saying it.

Find yourself a new man who loves you enough to want to be WITH you, and to want YOU to be happy and successful in whatever YOU choose to do.

Start looking now !

Newbie (Restricted Access) MiamorRox's Avatar
    Just been back, anyway thank you for the advice graham, and right joe,..so scary to think but it is all true, and know we see each other for a long time, and exactly what we feel is real. And to keep you not in doubts...He is now in Philippines having two weeks holiday...We are spending each time to my family. and to ourselves together... Thank you anyway for all the concerns..

hi

sorry to hear about your bad experiences with your girl. i know all of us looking for someone that we could love and trust.

i hate to say this, but like this woman some descent woman also affected with their scams.

i chat for awhile with a nice man in skype but because he had also bad experienced with a woman here in the philippines with regards to money, he stopped our communication. even though i told him and been honest to him that i am educated and looking for real relationship. i dont need his money because i am working hard for my family. even worked abroad for over 10 years to give my children good education. now i am free again and wants some happiness.

good luck for both us. hope we could find the true person.
    Last edited by raynaputi; 27th November 2012 at 19:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel04 View Post
    hi

sorry to hear about your bad experiences with your girl. i know all of us looking for someone that we could love and trust.

i hate to say this, but like this woman some descent woman also affected with their scams.

i chat for awhile with a nice man in skype but because he had also bad experienced with a woman here in the philippines with regards to money, he stopped our communication. even though i told him and been honest to him that i am educated and looking for real relationship. i dont need his money because i am working hard for my family. even worked abroad for over 10 years to give my children good education. now i am free again and wants some happiness.

good luck for both us. hope we could find the true person.
    Hi Angel 04,
    You and I also have a lot in common it seems I am divorcing a Filipina who I loved very much but she used my love to deceive and scam me, for a lot of money, and a visa to be in the UK.

Hopefully we will be able to trust another to form a relationship but it will take time.
    Being able to trust your partner is so important to me, there can be no relationship without it.
    Mick.
    Last edited by raynaputi; 27th November 2012 at 19:28.

Hope you get someone decent Mick,your ex was rotten to the core,scheming and manipulative,she certainly didnt deserve the decency and respect she got from a guy like you,I know a very nice lady aged 44,she is a psychiatrist,a very pure lady living in Davao,she would be ideal for a guy like you,happy christmas Mick.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Hope you get someone decent Mick,your ex was rotten to the core,scheming and manipulative,she certainly didnt deserve the decency and respect she got from a guy like you,I know a very nice lady aged 44,she is a psychiatrist,a very pure lady living in Davao,she would be ideal for a guy like you,happy christmas Mick.
    Thank you Tawi2,
    I have been introduced to a very nice Filipina by another member here,
    We are getting to know each other.

I am concerned that I do not inflict anything in our friendship that my past wife taught me the hard way.

My biggest worry is that now I am retired and do receive some housing benefit towards my rent, that along with having only small savings I will not be able to show that I could support her if we were to develop our friendship into a relationship.

I am worried I could be stringing her along, at the moment I could not even afford to visit her,
    She does know how I feel and is ok with taking things as we can.

Mick.

Hope things turn out well for you Mick,and never worry about finances mate,money comes and goes like tide,your not stringing her along,your just being honest with her,true love has a habit of resolving situations which seem impossible at first as my kid always tells me when I am feeling a little low "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think"(a quote he always remembered from Winnie the Pooh)be lucky in love Mick,merry christmas

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

wishing you all the best mick

Trusted Member
    Yes, good luck Mick.

I have to admit...no woman deserves a miserable broke halfwit like me...well, according to my ever-loving son anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Yes, good luck Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx
    Thank you Tawi2, Rani and Grahamw48.
    Mick

mick i wish you all the happiness in the world &i hope your new found friendship is a happy one

Mick, life has strange ways of changing for us. dont forget to do the lottery this week

Quote Originally Posted by tomboo View Post
    Mick, life has strange ways of changing for us. dont forget to do the lottery this week
    I have never had a go on it as yet, perhaps with the new year I should
    Mick.

Just been back, anyway thank you for the advice graham, and right joe,..

Mick,
    I am so pleased for you.
    I also believe our lifetime experiences build up over time and define ever new envirnoments for us. Sometimes ones we would never have predicted, and may not even recognise.

It may be wonderful, it may not, but it will always be different.

Life happens and changes shape over the minutes, days and years.

Mick, you're an honest decent bloke live for the minutes. Don't worry about the days and years. Enjoy what you can.
    One morning you will wake up in that different life hopefully it will be wonderful.

God Bless, Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Mick,
    I am so pleased for you.
    I also believe our lifetime experiences build up over time and define ever new envirnoments for us. Sometimes ones we would never have predicted, and may not even recognise.

It may be wonderful, it may not, but it will always be different.

Life happens and changes shape over the minutes, days and years.

Mick, you're an honest decent bloke live for the minutes. Don't worry about the days and years. Enjoy what you can.
    One morning you will wake up in that different life hopefully it will be wonderful.

God Bless, Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011
    Thank you Terpe
    All the best for Christmas and new year to you and yours too.
    Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    Hi Angel 04,
    You and I also have a lot in common it seems I am divorcing a Filipina who I loved very much but she used my love to deceive and scam me, for a lot of money, and a visa to be in the UK.

Hopefully we will be able to trust another to form a relationship but it will take time.
    Being able to trust your partner is so important to me, there can be no relationship without it.
    Mick.
    hi mick

i read about your bad relationship with your wife. i know for sure you still deserve to have another chance, she's only one of a bad fish in the ocean. hope you will not give up to find another girl in the philippines. so many stories in forum that testified how great to have a filipina wife.

take care and good luck

Trusted Member
    Thank you Tawi2,
    This is good news Mick, it deserves to be in the "Celebration" category
    While I can fully understand your caution, you should have the confidence which comes from self-respect and also the respect you have here on the forum. Those people who believe they are always right and never make mistakes simply lack insight ! We all experience unfair events in life. My private messages (here and on facebook), phone calls, and relationships (professional and social) with others are daily reminders ! That's why I can sincerely wish you all the best .

Hi Mick,

Hope things will go for best in the coming years. Year 2010 got its own surprises
    You deserve someone who does not after any money or whatever material things you can offer.
    Life as we make it

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Alan View Post
    This is good news Mick, it deserves to be in the "Celebration" category
    While I can fully understand your caution, you should have the confidence which comes from self-respect and also the respect you have here on the forum. Those people who believe they are always right and never make mistakes simply lack insight ! We all experience unfair events in life. My private messages (here and on facebook), phone calls, and relationships (professional and social) with others are daily reminders ! That's why I can sincerely wish you all the best .
    Thank you Angel04 and Doc Alan
    I am still waiting for my Decree absolute which will now be in early Jan hopefully and so am not free untill then anyhow.
    Despite how my wife acted I belive if you act honestly you have more hope of having honesty returned.

We will move into the new year with renewed hope

All the best,
    Mick.

hi Mick, well who knows what may happen in the future , you have started right by saying how it is , so the only way now is forward, wish you all the happiness in the world Mick really do , have a happy xmas and a great new year , p s the barong is still here waiting if ever you might need it

She does know how I feel and is ok with taking things as we can.

Mick.
    Mick, my friend ... I'm delighted to read your great news. In my "book" all of us deserve true happiness ... and none more so than a thoroughly decent man like your goodself - who's gone through so much emotional pain and turmoil in recent years!!!

You're also very well-respected here, as being a guy with a lot of common sense ... hence it's understandable you'll wish to take things slowly at this early stage ... and each of your many friends and co-forumers wish you all the luck in the world! Is she already living in the UK, MicK?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Mick, my friend ... I'm delighted to read your great news. In my "book" all of us deserve true happiness ... and none more so than a thoroughly decent man like your goodself - who's gone through so much emotional pain and turmoil in recent years!!!

You're also very well-respected here, as being a guy with a lot of common sense ... hence it's understandable you'll wish to take things slowly at this early stage ... and each of your many friends and co-forumers wish you all the luck in the world! Is she already living in the UK, MicK?
    Thank you Steve and Arthur for your kind words and good wishes

The lady lives in the Philippines, and if we were to proceed to being together after meeting, I have real worries if I could show that I could support her, in line with requirements as they are now, as I do now since retiring get some housing benift.

Plus of course the other expenses, I do of course realise it is well worth it if it works out ok, but we are very early day as yet.
    Mick.

And

Hi Mick

too soon to worry, one step at a time. just be honest with her about your situation now and if she stayed by your side, means she's real too.

wish you Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year...

Hi everyone.

I thought I meet the special someone. This time last year. Then in March she started chatting with a richer man and said she loved me but he was offering enough money to go to college and look after her family. In May she told me she was no longer in contact with this other man, from May she always had a reason why she needed more money then her allowance so she was getting double. Last week she said she was going to stay with her brother in Manila to look for work. On Sunday she told me she was going the next day by bus and since then her phone been off. I found out on Tuesday that she went to Manila to meet the other man and she already had her visa for flying out and the last few months was all about getting as much money from as she could from me this is not the first time I have heard of this happening. So I ask does every Filipino have such low morals as many seem to behave like this.
    <I'm really sorry to hear that well I can say that were in the same situation Yes I am a filipina and I know how it feels to be treated like a door mat by somebody you love, as you can see I'm married with a filipino as well we have 2 kids my eldest is 3 and my youngest is just 6 months old, you know what sucks I never ever ever compelled him to support us even when I was pregnant I purdued my studies and when I gave birth I started to work as a student assistant with my parents patience I was able to graduate and started to work in a call centerthen he came back and we had another baby which is my youngest it sucks cause he was cheating, "he said that his going to leave I never stopped him, he wanted to take my child of course I reacted and did not allowed him to do that on 12/26/2010 I was admitted to the hospital to have my forehead stitched because of him..<stupid me> anyway thats the time when I realized that his better off without us. Thanks to my parent's hopefully by march i would be able to leave the country and study and work in the UK...

And I know a lot of people who do those kind of things.. so next time <an advice to both of us> NEVER GIVE YOUR HEART TO ANY1 JUST LIKE THAT... God Speed...wew that was long
    Last edited by raynaputi; 27th November 2012 at 19:28.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information