Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieXXXmaria View Post
    According to my lawyer, you need at least £1,000 in your bank account with a weekly income of at least £200.
    not for a family permit, you virtually have a legal right to be with your partner unlike us Brits and everyone else
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

would there be a problem if like.... my husband and I we are planning next year after he save some money like he would stay here in Philippines longer .... but would this affect his stay in UK since he's not a citizen and we haven't heard from his application just yet about the EEA1 application.
    just in case you know we kinda want to stay here longer well that is when he comes back next year would this affect his stay in UK or on my future EEA application? thanks

By the way Joe thanks for all your help... I am curious How do you know all these stuff? Are you working to some agency or are you a lawyer? Where are you getting all the info?

how long for ? a holiday ??
    would the uk be his home still ?
    I'm sure it would help if he got his registration certificate thou he doesn't really need one.

me a lawyer i them
    no i'm the same as everyone else on here married to a filipina and been thru many visa's
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Wow you've been thru many VISAS? hmmmmm that's intriguing hehehehe

Well The main reason that we do not have a date just yet for submitting application is because he doesn't have a good bank account statement just yet since he got back from here last September and then He also went to Lithuania for vacation so Like and other stuff so he is just starting to have good account this Month of December but I guess everything will be ok on January hopefully well that is to start saving for good bank account that is why I have been bugging everyone around here and specially you about bank statement because at the moment that's our major problem hehehehe and the one that's holding us for submitting application and the fact that he was only here twice and only stayed for 17 days each visit those people I dunno just don't wanna risk that those people will think that our marriage is not real gosh

Well we are going to talk about it this weekend like how long but we are talking about one month or maybe even 2 months of stay here and yeah he will come back to UK afterwards. So will that affect anything????????? about the application? Well if in the event we decided something like that I'll be working and he's staying at home

By the way hehehe well just curious that's why I asked if you are a lawyer or working with the agencies Like how you found those sites and stuff, are they updated and can we ask for any help or questions from the site you posted the last time about EEA Permit

this one http://www.lawcentreni.org/EoR/immig...lations.html#2

do you think they will answer or free questions? and is this updated

yes i remember your husband is Lithuanian

but your husband is applying for a family permit so financial or accommodation requirements are less important than for those applying for a spouse visa.

Thank you so much joe and by the way do you know someone who just recently applied for family permit that got approved and doesn't have much on their bank account? let's say only have 1000 in their account.......

Quote Originally Posted by brokenpieces View Post
    Thank you so much joe and by the way do you know someone who just recently applied for family permit that got approved and doesn't have much on their bank account? let's say only have 1000 in their account.......
    they should not refuse you because of his savings he has virtually a legal right to bring you to the UK, (unlike us Brits )

I wonder why is that? Hehehe why is it more difficult for Brits? What's the deal about that?

treaty rights, you can not excerise them in the country your a citizen in, so us brits have to apply under the british immigration system where you have to show evidence of savings etc, , while europeans in the UK have to use European immigration laws, where you dont have to have as much evidence.

Hmmm I see , so if you are in other country in Europe so you have to follow the immigration rules of that country you are citizen with the treaty rights only apply if you're in different country

if i was working in say germany and i wanted to apply for a visa to bring my wife from the phils to live with me in germany, i would (similar to you) apply at the german embassy in manila for a family permit for my wife . but i can not apply for a family permit from the uk, as i'm british , i would have to apply for a spouse visa

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

if i was working in say germany and i wanted to apply for a visa to bring my wife from the phils to live with me in germany, i would (similar to you) apply at the german embassy in manila for a family permit for my wife . but i can not apply for a family permit from the uk, as i'm british , i would have to apply for a spouse visa ...
    ... aye, and there's the rub!

heheh ok... well I know that everyone is saying that bank account doesn't matter for the EEA permit but you know I can't help being scared about denial...... that's why even if you guys kept saying that it's ok am still nuts LOL but yeah at the moment our only concern is the bank statement and accommodation as well on that website about requirements we saw like there's a regulation about accommodation and he's now sharing with a friend so he will move out he wants to move out anyway so we can have our own and s we can meet the requirements but then like you said those stuff doesn't matter am just nervous and scared about it.... well what if his bank account is really really bad hahahaha what would the home office or immigration would think

acommondation should not be a problem for you, he needs a premenant place in the uk thats all. rental agreement etc

OK well I just read it to this accommodation requirement saying that if it is one bedroom house/flat the occupant should only be 2, in that 2 is the sponsor and then you.... if there's like 2 bedroom the occupant allowed is only 3... hmm I forgot the site but read it there... that's why we were worried bout it too coz at the moment he is in one bedroom flat but they turned it into two bedroom instead of living room the other room is occupied by his friend.... oh well but he's the only one registered there.... yeah am nuts and worrisome I am very thankful for all your help....

I have another question about Residence permit about this one --> http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/...gdocseeafamily

Uncer the "Information about your sponsor in the UK"

"Evidence of your sponsor's nationality"

it says residence permit

is it the EEA1? or different do we need this?

thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information