Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    I thought from your other posts you were in the "spoil them rotten" boat, sending laptops and phones when she was in the Phils. Now your complaining over a pair of boots
    your getting confused, how a husband wants to treat his wife while shes in the philipines waiting to come to the uk is different to the demands of a wife whens shes in the uk, where the money and support was used for different stuff now the wife wants it for shopping
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    your getting confused, how a husband wants to treat his wife while shes in the philipines waiting to come to the uk is different to the demands of a wife whens shes in the uk, where the money and support was used for different stuff now the wife wants it for shopping
    As I've said in other posts if you buy a lot of gifts and send a heap of money - more than they've ever been used to - you're just giving the impression these things are on tap. It's only natural she'll always expect it, whether she's here or at home.

Banned
    As I've said in other posts if you buy a lot of gifts and send a heap of money - more than they've ever been used to - you're just giving the impression these things are on tap. It's only natural she'll always expect it, whether she's here or at home.
    but true.

I have seen a lot of perfectly good pinoy/pinay change and become very materialistic this way ... and I hate to see anyone change for the worse.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    Time for a holiday in the Philippines and get the latest Niki, Dolco and Gabbano, Gicci, Proda, Jimmy Choose, Louis Violin....... Looks almost the same, and might even last a few washes.
    you're in PI alright!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    you're in PI alright!

Is this thread a wind up
    Notavirusalso, I thought from your other posts you were in the "spoil them rotten" boat, sending laptops and phones when she was in the Phils. Now your complaining over a pair of boots And some of the advice... Fred's was a good reply though

‎"Money can buy everything but not LOVE, TRUST & HAPPINESS.." by William Blake and posted on FB by missus today
    yes I totally agree,
    Yes, I can spell, Just can't tpye

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    i will leave the 'after marriage' comment from him but i guess im a little confident here
    Since we been married i am just spending most of my time making sure my wife is well cared for and comfertable in her new home and reaping the fringe benifits thank you very much, couldnt be happier. Life here in the uk with mari is perfect but when she finds a pair of boots that cost more than a lap top I have to thank some members on here for giving me the heads up. i should of heeded their warnings,...... how foolish was I I thought i knew everthing of but was taken in by her beauty sexiness and inteligence and all i get in return is a careing wife, meals on the table when i get home to clean home and clean socks and pants everyday.....what have i done ? ? ?

well you make your bed and lie in it but its commen sense and that will come out in the end, you will know what to do , a little gift here and there and sometimes get the girl what she needs too, give it a few weeks then if she still wants them boots then look who supplies them and what price too, then go that way good luck , and remember you are our testing ground , you today us tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    I got my husbands debit card and pin number as well of course lol )

I cant wait to have hubby's
    I'm a cruel and heartless bitch but I’m damn good at it!

you have created a monster and should of been very tight with her

you have created a monster and should of been very tight with her
    Would love to reply to this but I know I would get a slap

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    well you make your bed and lie in it but its commen sense and that will come out in the end, you will know what to do , a little gift here and there and sometimes get the girl what she needs too, give it a few weeks then if she still wants them boots then look who supplies them and what price too, then go that way good luck , and remember you are our testing ground , you today us tomorrow
    I am more than Happy, Mari is a perfect wife and she knows she can have what ever she wants, The water has been tested and approved so feel free to dive on in

Word dont give false expectations on how life will be if you cant back it up. Easy to act like a millionaire in Phill for a short time much harder in the UK for a lifetime..

On a serious note from the wifes experience dont skimp on shoes. The wife tried the cheaper shoes but they fell apart we ended up buying all the time.
    Quality shoes last a long time. A good pair of uggs for the winter are lifesavers the wifes current ones lasted two years and used a lot.. Also if your feet are warm then it dont feel so bad especially when snow on the ground
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post

On a serious note from the wifes experience dont skimp on shoes. The wife tried the cheaper shoes but they fell apart we ended up buying all the time.
    Quality shoes last a long time. A good pair of uggs for the winter are lifesavers the wifes current ones lasted two years and used a lot.. Also if your feet are warm then it dont feel so bad especially when snow on the ground
    Mari will love this post

Quote Originally Posted by Notavirusalso View Post
    Mari will love this post
    Its the truth mate I'm sure Mari will look for the best value, but decent qulity shoes not possibly the fanciest label but a decent make. Will help especially for Winter shoes/boots. Trust me.
    Most Fillipinas the Wife knows think they are one of the most important thing they can possess during the Winter months.
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

i thought uggs was like £120, look sars he buys his wife uggs you should get some too

Quote Originally Posted by Notavirusalso View Post
    Since we been married i am just spending most of my time making sure my wife is well cared for and comfertable in her new home and reaping the fringe benifits thank you very much, couldnt be happier. Life here in the uk with mari is perfect but when she finds a pair of boots that cost more than a lap top I have to thank some members on here for giving me the heads up. i should of heeded their warnings,...... how foolish was I I thought i knew everthing of but was taken in by her beauty sexiness and inteligence and all i get in return is a careing wife, meals on the table when i get home to clean home and clean socks and pants everyday.....what have i done ? ? ?
    Thanks Hun...when will i be collecting my bonus ?.?.?
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Its the truth mate I'm sure Mari will look for the best value, but decent qulity shoes not possibly the fanciest label but a decent make. Will help especially for Winter shoes/boots. Trust me.
    Most Fillipinas the Wife knows think they are one of the most important thing they can possess during the Winter months.
    Thanks somebody.....yeah i like to get my monies worth ..

i thought uggs was like £120, look sars he buys his wife uggs you should get some too
    yeah BAB dont worry they are in the things to do lists

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    mari we are your friends , but we men must stick together, branded names are great to have have you thought of george, primark, carboot, sue ryder,castoffs, and the best is make your own too, lots of brands there
    noooooooo,the prices may be low but the qualities of the goods are even lower

noooooooo,the prices may be low but the qualities of the goods are even lower
    i agree sars...why dont u try TKmaxx they might have the boots u want at discounted price..

Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    i agree sars...why dont u try TKmaxx they might have the boots u want at discounted price..
    Thank you Grace..i'll keep u updated..
    goodluck on your interview tomorrow sis

I disagree

Needs is different with Pleasure

needs=A condition or situation in which something is required or wanted
    pleasure= A source of enjoyment or delight

*a woman needs a nice quality boots to wear in a crappy weather like here in the UK*

Quote Originally Posted by James Hubbard View Post
    but true.

I have seen a lot of perfectly good pinoy/pinay change and become very materialistic this way ... and I hate to see anyone change for the worse.
    my view is:

First Attitude and not Impression counts a lot !!!

Banned

*a woman needs a nice quality boots to wear in a crappy weather like here in the UK*

I wouldn't try my luck any longer, I reckon.....

Quit while you are in the lead............

i think a good pair of hobnail boots ex army so they look used and green wellos too , they would look great on you mari

Thank you Grace..i'll keep u updated..
    goodluck on your interview tomorrow sis
    thanks mari..its not work interview though...just in csre you and arthur thinking it is work..its at jobcenter b'coz we claiming benefits...will sort nursery first for our toodler then see if i can get a job i prefer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gecko_pikachu View Post
    ...............So if I were you, convince your hubby to get decent pair of boots
    And that's all I can say!
    I couldn't agree more gecko_pikachu, if we go out with the wrong walking boots on it can make us miserable.
    In fact, I'd say that what we wear on our feet, whether rain or shine, really makes us feel good (or bad).

I waited for the sale in "Go Outdoors" and we got 25% off two pairs of Brasher walking boots.
    They were expensive but they will last for so many years and the more they are worn, the more comfortable they become.
    Why get four other types of shoes or trainers that break easily when more expensive ones last many years.

Drawing the line on this is so hard though
    Does a dress that costs £100 last ten times longer than a dress that cost £10 for example.

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Does a dress that costs £100 last ten times longer than a dress that cost £10 for example.
    but undressing a wife from a £100 dress will be better than undressing a wife in £10 dress........

hi there aposhark hows the family

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information