Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    It never stopped you before...
    That was my first thought upon seeing the previously mentioned quote lol!

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post

Steve Wool I certainly dont think James would put you in that group I know I certainly wouldn't what i know of you from this site Emma soundslike she is a very lucky Lady
    thanks for the nice comment there , but it is i who is the lucky one , i know she loves me for who and i do love emma for the person she is too

Banned
    The guys you refer to in the phils I've come across myself, easy to understand their mentality really. Insecure & Bitter & "Small", not always, guys i've met its more about wanting to be there and looking after number1 and getting their money's worth (wife included). Selfish more than anything else.

I've met more though, who seem happily married and lead normal equal marriages.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Just from my personal experience - many uk women are married to the benefits system. Heres a list of my UK "dates" before I married a filipina.

Heather - Single mother with one son, unemployed, no intention of any serious relationship. Spends most of her time with her friend who has three children from three different fathers. In her words i'm weird because i had only previously been in one relationship and generally spend my life working.

Alexine - Single mother with four children, describes herself as a "H8TR" of men as her ex "wus a dick innit". Financially on about 30k a year of benefits as two of her children are autistic, has a small following of like minded unemployed friends who are as fierce as the two pitbulls she keeps in the house with her four young children

Yvonne - Three older children between 13 and 18 and unemployed again - yes i seem to attract a certain type of women. Lets just be fwiends for now but you can buy me all the presents i want and take my family on days out and generally be my personal entertainer. At 38 she had rediscovered her inner teenager and was more interested in getting pissed than anything else.

Would filipinas live in such a welfare fuelled fantasy land if they had an all giving benefits system like the UK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information