Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Banned

young filipinas old foriegners

well i jus thought id put dis one out there,,
    why is it that d majority and i emphasize ' majority' of native filipina woman in r/lationship wiv foreigner seem 2 get wiv men in excess of 20 years difference....
    is it that they just want d visa?
    is it d money?
    is it love...i mean FOR REAL! (EXPECT BIASED ANSWERS) but plz try 2 b inpartial ...get me?
    naturally d man doesnt mind bcoz hes happy in d bedroom! but dont tell me the woman is satisfied in d bedroom! - although some ppls reasoning with their life causes them to distort their own reality,
    u never ever see a briish woman wit sum nxt man that is twice her age.... proper RARE!
    i shud say i lived in japan for sum time and filipinas r payin older japs to marry dem for d visa.... so is that d mentality wiv SOME girls livin in d phils???
    so wat do u ppl think

Banned
    This topic has been covered "ad nauseam", most impartially and unbiasedly, in the past.

Banned
    why problem reasoning with dis topic again? new opinions, new ideas?

Banned
    To me, age gaps within a relationship are only criticised by sad and jealous people. And that the same can be said about man united supporters....

Quote Originally Posted by ras66uk View Post
    new opinions, new ideas?
    not really, old topic covered many times, spend enough time in the forum and every couple of months the same questions will be asked

i get the feeling you and queenbee will get on well?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    To me, age gaps within a relationship are only criticised by sad and jealous people. And that the same can be said about man united supporters....
    well doms turning into son of dedworth

dm you won by 1 point, hardly anything to gloat about
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

well i jus thought id put dis one out there,,
    why is it that d majority and i emphasize ' majority' of native filipina woman in r/lationship wiv foreigner seem 2 get wiv men in excess of 20 years difference....
    is it that they just want d visa?
    is it d money?
    is it love...i mean FOR REAL! (EXPECT BIASED ANSWERS) but plz try 2 b inpartial ...get me?
    naturally d man doesnt mind bcoz hes happy in d bedroom! but dont tell me the woman is satisfied in d bedroom! - although some ppls reasoning with their life causes them to distort their own reality,
    u never ever see a briish woman wit sum nxt man that is twice her age.... proper RARE!
    i shud say i lived in japan for sum time and filipinas r payin older japs to marry dem for d visa.... so is that d mentality wiv SOME girls livin in d phils???
    so wat do u ppl think
    And for those of us who dont speak 'twit'????,

Banned
    firstly sad and jealous ppl say things like dat aromolus...
    was dat mean bornarbirth?
    i get the feeling you and queenbee will get on well?

Banned
    wtf is twit??

My opinion?
    I don't usually care...as long as it will not effect me
    Its their choice ...and everyone is entitled to their own choices in lives

In other words:

it wont matter if u don't matter..becoz if u do ..you'll just be in trouble
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

wtf is twit??
    With the greatest respect , could you not write in a language that we all understand.
    It must take as much effort writing that way as it would do to write normally.

Banned
    u
    d way i write is normal 2 me ...i come from london if u dont understand das ur problem? plus i aint tlkin swahelli, r u british do u understand english? or r u just an arrogant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    well doms turning into son of dedworth

dm you won by 1 point, hardly anything to gloat about
    Joey, you disappoint me now...

Banned
    u
    d way i write is normal 2 me ...i come from london if u dont understand das ur problem? plus i aint tlkin swahelli, r u british do u understand english? or r u just an arrogant
    Cool down lad, as far as I am aware there was no offense, implied or otherwise, in Laurel's post, and you are not helping yourself climb the popularity stakes, in the forum, with the belligerant attitude displayed...

Laurel noted your way of posting as "twitter" speak..... or text style writing.... Which is annoying to the most of us old fogies with young and sexy wives, because we are used to speak and write in the Queen's english...

And please refrain from calling our members nasty names in future....

Joe, I am getting mellow in my old age, must be my young model looking wife making me extra tired by not pushing my wheelchair...

u
    i read the rest but this...eh?

as for the rest of the post a bit rude but , oh the mockery "do you understand english"!

oh i have just figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    I am getting mellow in my old age, must be my young model looking wife making me extra tired by not pushing my wheelchair...
    or maybe because chelsea have won there first double?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    or maybe because chelsea have won there first double?
    Jokes aside, Bab, I am quite chuffed that a little bit of History was created this season, and Jose' ghost has been laid to rest forever.

I perfectly understand and admire the fact that "some" other teams may have grown bored with winning the double, but for us it is the first time, and sooner or later everyone is bound to loose his/her virginity....

Banned
    im cool, mayb if mans were more concernd wiv discussing issues than egos and tryin to disrespect others then we wud get somewhere,
    i overstand ur point bout being old and speaking plain middle/upper class english and ur obviiosly not from london but dats not where i come from and i aint gonnna b summin im not...get me?
    neways allow it...
    i don hav2 justify myself to no1...period

Banned
    i
    overstand ur point bout being old and speaking plain middle/upper class english and ur obviiosly not from london
    Not bad for an "eyetie", eh...?

Banned

Banned
    but dont tell me the woman is satisfied in d bedroom!
    Why not I'm neither an old fella or a young buck, but I certainly got more idea what to do with it now than what I did 10 - 15 years ago. I reckon I'll be some kind of love guru in 20 years time

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    Why not I'm neither an old fella or a young buck, but I certainly got more idea what to do with it now than what I did 10 - 15 years ago. I reckon I'll be some kind of love guru in 20 years time
    but will your wife keep up

Oh how I wish there was a NEGATIVE REP button

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    but will your wife keep up
    Well she's 15 years younger than me, so when she reaches a womans sexual peak in her mid 30s I'll be 50ish. I guess I'll be ready for a rest when she hits the menopause a few years later. Should work out just right I reckon

Banned
    What's that old saying anyway - you're only as old as the woman you feel

d way i write is normal 2 me ...i come from london if u dont understand das ur problem?
    I have lived in East London all my life ras and the only people who speak your way have spent too much time in front of tele watching trashy american `in the hood` or `the wire`type of films. I have children ranging from 37 to 18 and the younger one tries it on until I pull him up about it.
    No disrespect ras but you aint talking London English, thats lazy US crap. I bet face to face you can speak in a way that everyone understands
    cm`on ras stop trying to be different, I like some of the topics you raise and they would be discussed more if people did`nt have to decipher them first

hahaha..this is great debate.......I am one of those who fall into the 20 years olders category (UK 44 year old male).....and I know for sure there is no dissappointment in any department as far am my fiancee is concerned! Maybe its because I am wiser, kinder, more caring and appreciate love far more than I did when I thought I knew everything and in fact I knew very little....oh by the way I can give any young stag a run for his money....nothing wrong with me since I met my 20years younger filipino,in fact quite the opposite, she loves everything she gets from me and I adore her.......but hey who cares , I don't care what anyone thinks and neither does she.

Banned
    wat r u tlkin bout pete? itsnot lazy english, or us slang, u obviously dont live where i live.... comeon pete do u really live london endz , i aint tryin 2 b different at ALL straight, i type how i tlk and if u got a problem wiv how d language is or street tlk watever.....tlk 2 all 100,000s of ppl that tlk that way everyday init! anyways u r old ...cm'on pete .
    open ur mind and admit our language is changin...naa? im only 26 man what do u expect me 2 know bout how old english ??
    i cant blieve we still on dis

Banned
    so wat do u ppl think
    I knew pinays married to old Japs too and 90% of them left their husband and attracted to their family driver,helper and ex bf..
    I knew only few Pinays married to British who left their old hubby.
    I just respect my kababayans if they fall in love with 20 years age gap.
    Although it wasn't in my qualification list before.
    But I believe in destiny although some people can't understand this.
    My dad in Law used to pick me up from job and we stopped at garage for a fuel.
    I have noticed a couple who staring at me and they both looking at me and I was thinking if they feel disgusted with me (front seat) and dad at driver seat.
    I just kept quiet and told my husband about it but he said next time, ask them why and what's wrong.
    I told hubby if I speak, I'll surely get in trouble.

Banned
    good for u cheeky, neways its not my opinion, jus thought id put it out there, but ppl seem more interestd in d way sum ppl talk

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information