Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Im back

Im back

Hello forum, im back... Im not very well yet still on the achy part of life. Most of the time im crying and calling my husband's name. I find so hard to forget him. any advice from you guys is highly appreciated
    "Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...
    (Psalm 31:21)

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    hi happy nice to hear from you again, keep yourself busy sis, be surrounded by friends,
    we are here if u need to talk mwah!
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Now View Post
    ....... I find so hard to forget him. any advice from you guys is highly appreciated........
    Hi, I can only imagine what sadness you must be feeling, it must be very hard.
    If I were you I would let time pass and try to keep as busy as possible until you feel a little stronger.

Take up a new hobby that you can immerse yourself into Happy_Now.
    Try not to sit around, talk to people who are sensitive and can talk with you.

Don't hold your sorrow inside.

Go to the doctor if it becomes too much, he/she will be able to put you in touch with with ways to help or even with medication if necessary.
    Best of luck

Thanks to both of you Maria & Matt and Aposhark. Yap today i have decided to go round the city and not to be just alone at home. I lose to much weight without noticing myself. Lovely people from church give their concerns. I am not eating well as i dont have apetite and couldnt sleep without taking sleeping pill. I managed to removed all his chlothes from our closet with lot lot of tears before i finished . I also hide all of his photo because it hurting me too much everytime i look at it.
    I will do what have you said, thank you
    God bless you
    "Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city"...

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    maybe a change of scenery will help, if you fancy going somewhere or maybe going back home, or u can always come here to ipswich you will be welcome here in our house, take care of yourself.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

back to the fold. If it's any comfort, I can fully empathise with how you're feeling right now. You see, I lost my first wife to lymphatic cancer a week before Christmas 1991. She'd suffered from rheumatoid arthritis throughout our 24 years of marriage ... and the oncologists treating her during the last 9 months of her life believed the drugs she'd been given to ease the inflamation and pain in her joints - and assist her mobility - eventually suppressed her immune system to the extent of triggering off Non-Hodgkins' Lymphoma.

But ... to return to your OWN situation: I honestly believe that time really DOES heal! And you can be assured of the support of your many friends - both here on the forum, and elsewhere - and of everyone's thoughts and prayers on your behalf.

God Bless!

hello there Happy

when you think of your husband dont be sad be happy, do you think when hes looking down on you, he wants you to be sad when you think of him?!

does your church have any group days or support groups, go and join them.
    try and find support groups in your area for bereaved partners and keep yourself active including your mind!!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    I can't imagine how hard it must be, but like others have said, try and keep yourself busy doing different things, getting out the house and seeing friends & any other people that you get on well with. Do you work at all? I was actually talking to a Filipina earlier tonight who lost her husband 10 months ago and she is only 32. He husband's family have been very good to her and she regularly sees them which helps a bit-at least she isn't alone.

Take care.

Im thankful to all of you also i thank the Lord i had filipina friends who are very concern with me. I already lost more than stone in weight so they started enviting me to thier home for a big meal and cheer me up. Tomorrow is my turn to be the host wow now im busy cooking which i find it exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Now View Post
    Im thankful to all of you also i thank the Lord i had filipina friends who are very concern with me. I already lost more than stone in weight so they started enviting me to thier home for a big meal and cheer me up. Tomorrow is my turn to be the host wow now im busy cooking which i find it exciting.
    Nice to hear that u found something interesting to keep yourself busy!
    Yes God is good all the time
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

Glad to hear you're starting to go out with your friends and the sadness you're feeling is lesser when you have some company.
    May God Bless you always
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Banned
    Time truly is a great healer.
    Why not share your feeling to friends?
    Share your love story with us and I'm sure he will smile down on you!

Thread Information