Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    just moved the bed to plug the adaptor into the spare socked and theres them tiny ants going in and out it and walking along the wall somewhere, about 10 of them, so i push bed back and unpluged the aircon plug above the bed, so ill use that one for now for my laptop, i noticed these ants outside the window, 1000s of them

Those ants have got a painful bite...ouch! They wont do you any harm, they just get everywhere & can drive you crazy.

Wait until they make a nest in your cornflakes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Those ants have got a painful bite...ouch! They wont do you any harm, they just get everywhere & can drive you crazy.
    Too right. I spent an hour the other day enticing an army of them out of my usb socket in my laptop. Mozzies are getting on my nerves at the moment, hence why I'm awake now at almost 3am

take it easy tony
    enjoy your time there

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    Too right. I spent an hour the other day enticing an army of them out of my usb socket in my laptop. Mozzies are getting on my nerves at the moment, hence why I'm awake now at almost 3am
    i opened my misses aunts pc to replace the dvd writer, and a mouse ran out

I've had mice in my PC as well ..... pity it didn't die there instead of in the loft so it stinks!!!

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    awww i am glad that you are having fun and getting used to the heat.. have fun in manila tony and say hi to your gf from us

Hope your taking lots of Photos of your holiday and dont forget to get plenty of you and your Girlfriend especially For both memories when apart and if you apply for a visa in the future

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Hope your taking lots of Photos of your holiday and dont forget to get plenty of you and your Girlfriend especially For both memories when apart and if you apply for a visa in the future
    I took lots of small videos of my mahal with my little Fuji compact camera on my visits there.
    I watched them all the time in the UK when we were waiting for the visa application to be granted.

I still watch them sometimes, but she will not as she is embarrassed at how her English was back then

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by \\\\ToNy//// View Post
    just moved the bed to plug the adaptor into the spare socked and theres them tiny ants going in and out it and walking along the wall somewhere, about 10 of them, so i push bed back and unpluged the aircon plug above the bed, so ill use that one for now for my laptop, i noticed these ants outside the window, 1000s of them
    I blew hundreds of the little buggers out of a bag where some chocolate was stored.
    They blew back into my eye and I was bitten many times. I couldn't open my right eye for a while

glad someone`s having a good time.enjoy the rest of your holiday!

I find it helps if you give them all names

Its gone awfully quiet in here..Hope he didnt lose his money or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Its gone awfully quite in here..Hope he didnt lose his money or anything.
    What Money? I thought he only had Ł100 to start with, it must be all gone by now!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    What Money? I thought he only had Ł100 to start with, it must be all gone by now!
    I hope not. I was going to ask him for a sub

Well I was about to give you a sub but the Mrs just showed me an invoice for the kids school fees last month !! Anyway, I thought I`d ask Tony for 50 quid...If he had it on him?? Seeing he`s already here..
    I`ll pay you back in June Tony.

Tony?

Banned
    Hope he's ok, I know what those ants are like. Seriously Tony, let us know your still enjoying & doing fine?

just spent 20 mins typeing a reply, and coppied what i wrote just before the page dissapeared, but fore some reason it diddnt copy grrrrrr, so later ill type my message into a text doc on my pc then paste it on here, going to mall again now

Well done Tony...sounds like life is good there...We're pleased for you.

Quote Originally Posted by \\\\ToNy//// View Post
    just spent 20 mins typeing a reply, and coppied what i wrote just before the page dissapeared, but fore some reason it diddnt copy grrrrrr, so later ill type my message into a text doc on my pc then paste it on here, going to mall again now
    Good to hear from you Tony!! Sounds like you found yourself a top sugar Mummy!!
    Respect!!
    Fred.

Arrow

tuesday i wasnt feeling well, was week and was sick once and skin was sensative to the touch, think it was heat exsaustion or dehydrated or somthing, sunday and monday was 40c in the house and was out with the family in the heat while they did there voteing, on tuesday night i was feeling alittle better and all the family went to the swimming place, i could only watch them all swim and was upsetting me because i realy wanted to swim with them, but i have a bandage on my leg to make it look the same size as my other leg, was born with this problem, but in the end i went in the shower and took off the bandage and went in the pool with my trousers on, was so happy and had a good laugh, its been 30 years since i last had a swim,
    to be honest im tired of the constant eating here, i ate as much as i could at breakfast then 90 mins later it was eating time again, and when we went to the mall last night(ne pacific mall) i ate as much as i could to keep my missus happy and when we got home 30 mins later it was rice time again grrrrrr, i said to her im not hungry ive just ate as much as i can at the mall, this upset her then upset me and when i cry you would expect her to hug me, but no, she say she hated me and will kill me, she dost like me crying hehehe, my friends in the past have always said i get the crazy girls hehe, she says she wants me to gain weight so i look better, i said i tried to gain weight 5 years ago, i ate as much as i could and had weight gain drinks, no weight gained gust have a pop belly now, so im fat and thin at the same time, i think i have a high metabalism or my fireroid is over active so it seems impossible to gain weight,only on belly.
    well last week we went to the british embassy to get the certificate to marrage thing, took 1 hour and cost 4600piso then went to the philippine embassy to get my visa extension from 21 days to 38 days, took 90 mins and 3000piso,
    came here with 12000piso so got about 3000piso left.
    today is my birthday, just want to relax and get better and hope my missus starts talking to me again hehehe

Banned
    Happy Birthday Tony It could well be the heat thats made you sick. It can be quite deceiving, especially when its coudy those rays can still get you if your out there. I don't know what to suggest with the food, as I know Asians in general can take it quite personally if you knock back a meal offered to you. So you've got the marriage certificate, are you getting married this time or coming back later for the wedding?

happy birthday tony!! since u got 3,000pesos left don't forget to treat your missus out for dinner,movie or spa...
    and am sure she'll be talking to u endlessly
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

thankyou, she is talking to me again now, a movie would be good, but she cant keep still for more than 10 seconds before she has to get up and do somthing
    Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    happy birthday tony!! since u got 3,000pesos left don't forget to treat your missus out for dinner,movie or spa...
    and am sure she'll be talking to u endlessly
    thankyou, is best if i keep out of the sun,espesialy with my big nose that gets rudolf red, should be getting married while im here and i hope to come back here at the end of the year, whens the coldest month here?
    Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    Happy Birthday Tony It could well be the heat thats made you sick. It can be quite deceiving, especially when its coudy those rays can still get you if your out there. I don't know what to suggest with the food, as I know Asians in general can take it quite personally if you knock back a meal offered to you. So you've got the marriage certificate, are you getting married this time or coming back later for the wedding?

Happy Birthday Tony
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Happy birthday Tony!!
    So are you getting married in a church or in the registry office? I wonder how much that costs these days??
    Dont forget to save the airport tax for when you leave eh!
    Dont worry about the food thing..Better too much than not enough..
    Just give it to the dog when they are not looking...Thats what I usually do!!

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Just give it to the dog when they are not looking...Thats what I usually do!!
    What are you doing with Tony's GF's dog?
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Banned
    whens the coldest month here?
    i'm not sure if there is one It always seems red hot to me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information