Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: exit clearance

exit clearance

what does this means....

parents/guardians of minors traveling with foreign passport must consult the bureau of immigration regarding exit clearance prior to the departure,,,,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gparry2007 View Post
    what does this means....

parents/guardians of minors traveling with foreign passport must consult the bureau of immigration regarding exit clearance prior to the departure,,,,
    if your kids has only the forreign passport you need to get an exit clearannce form imigration and pay a certain amouth but if you have a philippine passport for your child you do not required to get a exit clearance..but if i were you i will get a philippine passort prevent from paying more money and hastle to when the time your kid depart philippines just show to the immiration the 2 passports..exit with both passport but entry to uk just show english passport..
    hope that helps you

cheers

Banned
    what does this means....

if your kids has only the forreign passport you need to get an exit clearannce form imigration and pay a certain amouth but if you have a philippine passport for your child you do not required to get a exit clearance..but if i were you i will get a philippine passort prevent from paying more money and hastle to when the time your kid depart philippines just show to the immigration the 2 passports..exit with both passport but entry to uk just show english passport..
    hope that helps you

cheers

thanks ross...i wonder how much that would be as we have no time now to get him a philippine passport. we're leaving 2nd week of may...

Banned
    thanks ross...i wonder how much that would be as we have no time now to get him a philippine passport. we're leaving 2nd week of may...
    just visit the nearby immigration office and confirm and bring the english passport of yuour kids they will ask for it

I stayed in the Philippines with my daughter, both of us had Brit passports for 14 months and I think exit clearance was only 500php each - you just need to have fingerprints and complete lots of forms but they're fairly efficient now at the new BoI - take your passport and to show all the visa stamps - it only applies to people who have stayed over 6 months though, so do check....

got my baby's exit clearance yesterday..valid till may 28, 2010 ..no more payments at the airport..its good

Thread Information