Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Looking for Genuine Asian Lady for Partner

Hi All,

Thanks for providing this forum for us guys. I am new here and am an honest, loyal and genuine guy looking for a longterm partner for life.

I love being out in the open air and near running water (lakes, rivers or the sea!) or ontop of hills or the moors.

I am looking for a petite Lady who would want to become apartnership to work through the bad as well as the good times. I obviously accept that there has to be an attraction from both of us but I am not judgemental on external looks and it is the person on the inside which I find MORE attractive. The outside is just the shell.

I don't bite, and will answer ALL question asked of me, go on give me a chance to show you that I am a nice guy.

Take care all and happy hunting.

Hello simon. Welcome to the forum. I have a friend of mine who is also looking for someone to be a good friend and eventually turn into relationships if things turn out well. I just thought you like to be referred. If you're interested, please contact her at her email, just add her at ym, mariedent_27@yahoo.com. Hope you will find what you're looking for. Goodluck.

hi and welcome!

as your such a nice guy, can you send me £100
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon2312 View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks for providing this forum for us guys. I am new here and am an honest, loyal and genuine guy looking for a longterm partner for life.

I love being out in the open air and near running water (lakes, rivers or the sea!) or ontop of hills or the moors.

I am looking for a petite Lady who would want to become apartnership to work through the bad as well as the good times. I obviously accept that there has to be an attraction from both of us but I am not judgemental on external looks and it is the person on the inside which I find MORE attractive. The outside is just the shell.

I don't bite, and will answer ALL question asked of me, go on give me a chance to show you that I am a nice guy.

, Simon ... and good luck in your quest for an equally-genuine lifetime partner!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    hi and welcome!

as your such a nice guy, can you send me £100
    ohhhhh had scammer here as well?
    anyway, welcome here...

Hi and welcome to the forum. I've got a sister in law who is currently looking for a potential partner. She is a Filipina and she is currently working in Bahrain. If your interested let me know and I'll see if I can put you in touch with her.
    Iain.

Hi All,

hi and welcome

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the forum!

I have a cousin she is looking for Mr Right. She is a very shy lovely lady age 42 something ( I don't remember) drop me a note if you are interested and maybe I can get you or her to get in touch with each other.

'We dance in a circle and suppose, while the secret sits in the middle and knows'

R.F.

Hi All,

Hello simon, welcome to the forum. Anyway, I have a friend in Cebu and she is looking also a soulmate. Pls. just drop a message if u r interested. gOod luck!

hi simon welcome ....goodluck godbless

Hi Simon! welcome here!

Welcome to the Forum!

Hi Simon welcome to the wonderful world of filipino uk

Banned
    Goodluck and welcome Simon!
    I have about 4 members in our facebook online community looking for partner.
    Try to know them all. They are my towmnmates/neighbors in the Philippines.

Thread Information