Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: help me please

Respected Member

help me please

Hi everyone,
    please help me....Im going to apply for ILR this year
    When we arrived here in the uk we stayed in my mother inlaw's house because my husband he dont have job....and he went to course....Do we need to ask a letter from my inlaw that we stayed there for one year?
    please help me what do we need from my mother inlaw aside from the letter?
    Another question....I dont have any CFO sticker in my passport do you think it would be a problem when i renew it?
    thank you very much for the help...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jane2009 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    When we arrived here in the uk we stayed in my mother inlaw's house because my husband he dont have job....and he went to course....Do we need to ask a letter from my inlaw that we stayed there for one year?
    Another question....I dont have any CFO sticker in my passport do you think it would be a problem when i renew it?
    Yes, you need a letter from your in-laws signed by them. I did that when I lodged my ILR application. I used my Mom-in-Law's checking account to pay my application as I did not have any debit card that time.
    I don't think CFO will be a problem if you married here in the UK.
    Much better if you contact your nearest Philippine Embassy consul.
    http://philembassy-uk.org/contact.html
    Send them email and tell them honestly about your CFO. They usually helps filipino overseas so not to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Yes, you need a letter from your in-laws signed by them. I did that when I lodged my ILR application. I used my Mom-in-Law's checking account to pay my application as I did not have any debit card that time.
    Send them email and tell them honestly about your CFO. They usually helps filipino overseas so not to worry.

It might be if she tries to return to the philippine for a holiday or something.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    thank u sis....
    We had our wedding in the philippines, but when i left to the philippines i went to america because on that time my husband was working there, we had ask if do i need to have a CFO sticker but they said i dont need to...Im really surprise that i was get through from the philippine Airport immigration....But Im bit worried if this would be a problem when i renew my passport...I had sending many emails and tried to call to Philippine embassy but i get no reply at all....cheers

i think it wont be a problem when you renew your passport.as far as i remember, they did not check my cfo sticker in the embassy when i renew my passport.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by estherboaz View Post
    i think it wont be a problem when you renew your passport.as far as i remember, they did not check my cfo sticker in the embassy when i renew my passport.
    Really sis, ooh i just hope they do the same to me...Im really worried.....thanks

The CFO is of no concern to the UK government...... and I doubt it'd be a problem in the Philippines where money will sort most things out.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by jane2009 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    i don't think CFO is a problem because me i don't have CFO but they don't asked me about it when i applied ILR and went home with my ILR visa but philippine immigration they don't asked for my CFO sticker.
    all things are possible!

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    It might be if she tries to return to the philippine for a holiday or something.
    i don't think so once you live here in uk, or it might in term of money money must be funny if they found out she don't have cfo sticker
    all things are possible!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vbkelly View Post
    i don't think CFO is a problem because me i don't have CFO but they don't asked me about it when i applied ILR and went home with my ILR visa but philippine immigration they don't asked for my CFO sticker.
    hay! finally...im so relived.....thank u so much for sharing

Thread Information