Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Take your time and build trust
    I guess that time is the key factor - if blackcat feels that his gf fell in love with him so quickly then she might fall in love with someone else equally as quickly...

Love, in its infancy, does need protecting - or at least tending, like a young sappling - I'm assuming their relationship has gone beyond the germination phase...

Perhaps her friends and family would be better people to get to know rather than local greengrocers -ie. people who know her and could remind her of Blackcat's qualities if her eyes do get distracted... sort of like God-parents...offering a guiding hand rather than gestapo offering covert surveillance!

Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    ...Where did you get the idea that thais are more materialistic than pinays?
    Having lived in both Thailand and the Philippines I just gained this perception from experience. Please note that I did say "Generally speaking".

Banned
    Well, after looking at the replies so far, it looks as though no-one has provided a rented apartment for their Pinay girlfriend.

Renting seems so alien to me after seeing how family oriented Filipinas are.

I sent money to my fiancee when she was away from her family whilst waiting for the spousal visa to be granted and that felt so right to me as there was solid committment from both of us.

To do this for a girlfriend would be crazy IMO.

It is setting yourself up for a big fall.

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Well, after looking at the replies so far, it looks as though no-one has provided a rented apartment for their Pinay girlfriend....To do this for a girlfriend would be crazy IMO...It is setting yourself up for a big fall.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat22 View Post
    I'm just thinking about this scenario:

You meet a nice lady in phils, you went to meet her and her family and everything was cool and all accepted u and you want to show her you're serious with her etc... and you rent a small apartment for her and furnish it up to live until maybe 6-12months when to sort out her UK VISA etc..

How do you make sure while you're apart i.e you back in UK, she is not bringing back local "lover boys" to your rented apartment to entertained etc..?

I'm not in this situation yet but I nearly was last year.

any advise how to solve this apart from maybe getting a covert 24hr private detective on her which will cost tons of money.

Well if you were to book one of my apartments then we would tell you if lover boy comes along looking to borrow your ATM card etc..In regards him staying over,Im afraid thats not allowed unless she introduces him as her brother!!
    Either way we will tell you if you pre request this type of info..
    We are full to the brim right now but give us a call march time..
    Tons of foreign guys renting units for their GF`s Fiance etc...Many of them to get the girls (and their ATM cards) away from their families back in di province..
    www.apartmentinphilippines.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information