Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

14 days more to go to see ma mahal!!!:yikes:

Guys im really excited for ma first trip to the UK...yahoo..Done shopping already..God i kno sooo expensive the clothes for the cold season yet so fashionable!!!me likey!hehehe...

and me getting scared about ma luggage,,,

Guys should i bring ma docs,the same docs i passed to the embassy?and i mean everything?God i hope they dont make some stress on me,,huhuhu..hat if they telll me ummm miss you could go back home and get the next flight to the Phil...scary!

yes me kno,im getting paranoid,,hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Queenbee View Post
    Guys im really excited for ma first trip to the UK...yahoo..Done shopping already..God i kno sooo expensive the clothes for the cold season yet so fashionable!!!me likey!hehehe...
    I'm sure you will look nice with the clothes you had shopped.

Banned
    You should be fine. You've got your visa and your passport! Get ready for happy days...

And leave the shopping at home! Let your mahal take you round the UK high streets for the latest UK winter collections.

Respected Member
    Also don't forget to bring "pasalubong" to your bf's family quenie.
    You need not buy grand stuff, you can get them simple gifts from Kultura Pilipinas shop at SM,
    they sell authentic filipino products there and they have a variety of native products to choose from....I'm sure they'll gonna love it.
    I did thesame thing last time i got here and my hubby's family loved the "pasalubong" i brought them
    as it's euniquely from the philippines and you cannot find it anywhere here.....they truly appreciated the thought
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

14 Day forecast:
    Rain
    Floods
    Thunderstorms
    Snow
    Ice
    Frost
    Hurricane winds

Nothing out the norm for the UK then May as well throw in a plague of locusts and raining frogs for good luck
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    14 Day forecast:
    Rain
    Floods
    Thunderstorms
    Snow
    Ice
    Frost
    Hurricane winds

Nothing out the norm for the UK then May as well throw in a plague of locusts and raining frogs for good luck
    LOL
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    14 Day forecast:
    Rain
    Floods
    Thunderstorms
    Snow
    Ice
    Frost
    Hurricane winds

im up for tha challenge,,,hehehe,,,,I can just stay back home there and snuggle up ith ma loveydovey by the fireplace and sippin some red wine....

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    You should be fine. You've got your visa and your passport! Get ready for happy days...

And leave the shopping at home! Let your mahal take you round the UK high streets for the latest UK winter collections.
    ima lady,cnt get enough clothes and shoezzz...

ima lady,cnt get enough clothes and shoezzz...
    Londons Oxford Street,one of the busiest shopping streets in the world,mark it down on your list of "Must do" favourites

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Just relax and sleep well to stay beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Londons Oxford Street,one of the busiest shopping streets in the world,mark it down on your list of "Must do" favourites
    yay checked already!!!

um tawi tawi,ca u tell me the best places to go in london,,,Definitely goin to london's eye,the tower and all...I love the victorian era,the cathedrals and its architecture,castles...I love parks,gonna make loads of pic on ma new cam!!!excited already...

Victorian era I am not quite THAT old You must visit Hampton Court Palace,you need to visit Windsor castle,the internal splendour will take your breath away,Buckingham palace(though you cant enter,unless you smile at the Queen and say pretty-please)Go to Bushy and Richmond parks,loads of museums,pettycoat lane market,tower bridge,loads of things to see and do really,go to earls court which is the Pinoy enclave in the capital,go to Notting hill and see where the movie was filmed Never a dull moment in London,visit the Dome and the aquarium

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Victorian era I am not quite THAT old You must visit Hampton Court Palace,you need to visit Windsor castle,the internal splendour will take your breath away,Buckingham palace(though you cant enter,unless you smile at the Queen and say pretty-please)Go to Bushy and Richmond parks,loads of museums,pettycoat lane market,tower bridge,loads of things to see and do really,go to earls court which is the Pinoy enclave in the capital,go to Notting hill and see where the movie was filmed Never a dull moment in London,visit the Dome and the aquarium
    OMG i nearly have all the places u just said!U read ma mind mate!,,,Definitely go to Notting hill,its one of ma top 5..hehe

Thanks mate!Gosh so much to do so little time,,hehe

[QUOTE=Tawi2;184555]Victorian era I am not quite THAT old

haha ally!the Victorian period really interests me,Kings and Queens and all.Its history full of intrigue,politics and everything,,Me jst love it!

Check out some of the Harry potter locations or whichever of your fave movies were filmed in London http://www.movie-locations.com/places/uk/london.html
    And dont forget the zoo,its huge,and picadilly,and soho(its a sort of sanitised red light district)and china-town,and do a river cruise,and.................

Check out some of the Harry potter locations or whichever of your fave movies were filmed in London http://www.movie-locations.com/places/uk/london.html
    And dont forget the zoo,its huge,and picadilly,and soho(its a sort of sanitised red light district)and china-town,and do a river cruise,and.................
    yay me want!!!Soho is checked,,nyahahahaI think im gonna take good pictures there...exciting!

Ma man lives in Hampshire and we're gonna book a hotel there in central london so its more easier n not much time wasted as i take 2 hours already in getting ready,,hehehe

Respected Member
    yay me want!!!Soho is checked,,nyahahahaI think im gonna take good pictures there...exciting!

Ma man lives in Hampshire and we're gonna book a hotel there in central london so its more easier n not much time wasted as i take 2 hours already in getting ready,,hehehe
    Be ready for many long tiring walks in london, but its definitely worth it
    Make sure to wear a very comfy shoes, preferably rubber shoes when you explore london so your feet can keep up with the pressure of walking

And dont forget Harrods or Harvey Nick's Its only money,easy come easy go,you cant buy experiences,you can visit Harrods foodhall,my fave place,huge range of seafood,see the Dodi&Dianna memorial.

Respected Member
    hehe..true true..high heel shoes are just so painful for me. I like flats..in fact, all my shoes are flat!! hahahaha...i don't like giving my feet a torture!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Be ready for many long tiring walks in london, but its definitely worth it
    Make sure to wear a very comfy shoes, preferably rubber shoes when you explore london so your feet can keep up with the pressure of walking
    yay!!!thanx sexy sophie!!!!Hahaha ill wear actually ma powerful comfy ankle boots but just in case,ill bring ma flat shoes,,hehehe,,Its funny though ma feet is painful wearing flat shoes than stilletto ones...Maybe because im used to it already...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnywina View Post
    hehe..true true..high heel shoes are just so painful for me. I like flats..in fact, all my shoes are flat!! hahahaha...i don't like giving my feet a torture!! lol
    me bring flats with me...Sometimes its painful to be beautiful..hehehe

Respected Member
    me bring flats with me...Sometimes its painful to be beautiful..hehehe
    Lol You either choose comfort over beauty or beauty over comfort, hehehe, decide which is which

Im sure you will look lovely with your winter outfits You can use ugg boots my dear they are really comfy and so cozy in your feet Let him shop for you hehehehehe enjoy your stay here with your mahal hehehe

Goodluck dai
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Hey QueenBee im so excited for you!!! Hope you'l have a safe trip. Take Care and Goodluck....

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Im sure you will look lovely with your winter outfits You can use ugg boots my dear they are really comfy and so cozy in your feet Let him shop for you hehehehehe enjoy your stay here with your mahal hehehe

Goodluck dai
    thanx dai!!!i labs u!hope nothin goes wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by proud2bepinay View Post
    Hey QueenBee im so excited for you!!! Hope you'l have a safe trip. Take Care and Goodluck....
    thanx dai!!!!!

Bon voyage
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Thread Information