Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Just Married

Just Married

Just want to say how happy I am now having returned from Philippines last week from my wedding to my now Filipino wife. It was such a wonderful occasion but sadly I had to return to the UK without her at this time. We are now preparing all the documentation for her Spouse Visa and hopefully this will be granted with no problems and within a short period of time. She did come with me to the UK last year on a Visitors Visa for a few months so I am hoping this will help towards our Visa application.
    She is also very excited about coming back here where we can now spend all our time together and not just the 4 visits a year which I have been making for the last 6 years. So hopefully we will receive the Visa soon so I can travel to Batangas to bring her back to the UK.

congratulations! all the best for the application of your wife visa.

Quote Originally Posted by aidaaida View Post
    Just want to say how happy I am now having returned from Philippines last week from my wedding to my now Filipino wife. It was such a wonderful occasion but sadly I had to return to the UK without her at this time. We are now preparing all the documentation for her Spouse Visa and hopefully this will be granted with no problems and within a short period of time. She did come with me to the UK last year on a Visitors Visa for a few months so I am hoping this will help towards our Visa application.
    She is also very excited about coming back here where we can now spend all our time together and not just the 4 visits a year which I have been making for the last 6 years. So hopefully we will receive the Visa soon so I can travel to Batangas to bring her back to the UK.
    congratulation to both of you and best wishes!
    all things are possible!

Congratulations to you and your new wife. Once her spousal visa has been processed and she's settled here [which ... based on the present tend ... should be reasonably soon] it'll put an end to the tiring jet-lag and hefty expenditure you've incurred over the past six years for the sake of being together. Good Luck!

Congratulations! Best Wishes! Hope you can be together soon!:

Respected Member
    best wishes hope you are soon together

Banned
    Excellent. Hope it works out well for you. The current wait for 95% of visas at the moment is maximum 3 months . . . Although a lot on here got there's a LOT sooner.

good luck on your application and i hope you are both together soon

Respected Member
    Congratulations to both of you and have a great future together
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Congratulations! Best Wishes!

All the Best in life.

Congratulations you have known each other for six years?Thats excellent to be honest,I like that,hope you both have a great life together

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information