Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Recent Trip to Surigao

Well, it seems a lifetime ago since we returned from taking Marikit to meet the family! Whilst there we also dedicated our baby and then held a children's party for up to 250. We had many prizes (hence the 7,000PHP in excess luggage), lechon baboy, hotdogs, cakes, karaoke disco. It was fantastic!

We engaged in a wide range of games/activities, including a run along the national highyway which caused an inter-city bus to screech to a halt and a neighbour to think there was a terrorist event taking place. I think they were all uncertain what to make of a black guy running at great speed (ok, I was trying) from all the Barangay's children who wanted to get the kwarta-based prize for being the one to catch me.

I've done many things in my life but few things touched me as did one of the kids when he simply said. "Tito Toks, today was a great day. Thank you." I know they have so little in the way of entertainment and to have ben part of bringing it to them was wonderful.

I have a few pics in my albumn!

Peace to all!!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

i was wondering where you've been

thought you might have got kidnapped

doing a bit of moonlighting toks ? 'Distinctive garments that project who you are and who you aspire to be.' have you got any shell suits, i want to be like scouser keith

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

doing a bit of moonlighting toks ? 'Distinctive garments that project who you are and who you aspire to be.' have you got any shell suits, i want to be like scouser keith
    haha!

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

LOL!! Not been kidnapped but a certain young lady has taken over my life and the bed on many occasions.

There's a busness idea - marketing range of shell suits complete with deep secure pockets for hiding the loot!
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Thread Information