Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Travel tax?

Exclamation Travel tax?

hi guys,

How much is the travel tax/or teminal fee for fiancee visa? My flight was purchased by my fiance online..

im planning to do the CFO seminar on the 5th of october then leave Phil on the 7th... Is it possible?

Thanks guys...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abby View Post
    hi guys,

How much is the travel tax/or teminal fee for fiancee visa? My flight was purchased by my fiance online..

im planning to do the CFO seminar on the 5th of october then leave Phil on the 7th... Is it possible?

Thanks guys...
    If the flight was purchased from a Philippines company then it is likely to include the travel tax. If it wasn't then for a economy ticket the cost of the travel tax is 1620 php.

Will definately need to pay the terminal fee at the airport, assuming the flight is from manila it's 750 php (someone reckons they also paid an extra 15 php recently).

It's possible to fly immediately after you get your CFO stamp, though you are not allowing much time for any problems (ie seminar being full, being held up in traffic and not getting there, etc)

thanks darren-b...

Banned
    actually, that info will be given on the CFO... so make sure you attend

travel tax is 1620 for economy/business class; terminal fee is 750 for 2 years old and above..

anyway, CFO will give you handouts/guidelines on your travel

Quote Originally Posted by abby View Post
    hi guys,

Thanks guys...
    Once you have attended the seminar you have to go to different place to get your sticker so make sure you know where that is, what their opening hours are and allow enough time to get it.

I'm sure some of the other girls that have attended the CFO seminar recently will tell you the addresses of both the place where you attend the seminar and the place where you get the sticker in your passport.
    Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    actually, that info will be given on the CFO... so make sure you attend

travel tax is 1620 for economy/business class; terminal fee is 750 for 2 years old and above..

anyway, CFO will give you handouts/guidelines on your travel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Once you have attended the seminar you have to go to different place to get your sticker so make sure you know where that is, what their opening hours are and allow enough time to get it.

I'm sure some of the other girls that have attended the CFO seminar recently will tell you the addresses of both the place where you attend the seminar and the place where you get the sticker in your passport.
    Iain.
    I went to St. Mary Euphrasia where everything is.. so I didn't go anywhere else.. That happens only if you attend the seminar in the Manila office...

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    I went to St. Mary Euphrasia where everything is.. so I didn't go anywhere else.. That happens only if you attend the seminar in the Manila office...
    I don't know about Manila, but my wife attended the seminar in Cebu and eventually collected her sticker in Manila, because by the time the seminar was over, the office where she had to go to to collect the sticker was shut. She said that the office where they issue the stickers is quite a long way from the place where they do the seminars. I just didn't want Abby to have the same problem as my wife, so I though it might be a good idea for her to find out exactly where she has to go for the seminar and whether she can also get her passport sticker at the same place.

Iain.

Banned
    well, since Abby is planning to have the CFO here in Manila, I suggest that you go to St. Mary Euphrasia along Aurora Blvd., QC. The CFO office is also in this compound so you don't have to change venues or go to another office after the seminar... unlike when you attend in the Manila City office.

thanks florge.....

thanks a lot!!!!

Thread Information