Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I am disappointed with the tone of this thread. I was present at the birth of both my children and would not have had it any other way...........my partner INSISTED I be there anyway.............if she had not, then I would have left her to it - after all, we just PUT the baby there - subsequently it is the lady, giirl, girlfriend, wife who has to SUFFER - and suffer they do!

I find that this is another of those threads that should be left to the individual's point of view - and not become dictatorial, subjective or offensive.

Al.
    Well how do you feel about being called pussy whipped because ur partner INSISTED you be there? That is not needed

It is up to both the man and woman to decide.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Gentlemen,some like to watch some dont,horses for courses,if we were all the same what a boring world it would be,but just because you werent in the delivery room isnt a stain or besmirchment on your parenting skills or a weakening of the bond with your kid,some guys just aint into that sort of thingand some guys are personal choice
    I agree entirely, but he was preaching the way of the "Real man with balls"

To paraphrase, his mate clearly wasn't a 'Real man with balls' by merit of the fact that he needed advice and convincing of the 'one true path to manhood'

A real man should be versatile and adaptable because those traits are survival traits and I don't mean his personal survival.

To each his own.

Jim

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    I detect a "I don't give a **** attitude" because its not you going through the pain, you are alright jack.

Perhaps you understand that annoys some guys, who don't want to take responsibility after they done the deed with the girl.

I personally don't give a hoot about the pain endured during childbirth, nor do I feel any guilt surround the "deed" that leads to the pain.. One should not read into this that this translates to a lack of concern about the health of mother and child. Its you that made this baseless assumption

bystander

Ah well lighten this thread up.

For some reason I suddenly saw him as Jim davidson appear in my minds eye

On the golf course taking a shot. "ah whats bugging ya jim?" ah its the queers. They can take a **** up the *** but they canny take a joke"

Quote Originally Posted by bystander09 View Post
    I personally don't give a hoot about the pain endured during childbirth, nor do I feel any guilt surround the "deed" that leads to the pain.. One should not read into this that this translates to a lack of concern about the health of mother and child. Its you that made this baseless assumption

bystander
    Well if you care..why are u in the pub? lol

Quote Originally Posted by JimOttley View Post
    I agree entirely, but he was preaching the way of the "Real man with balls"

To paraphrase, his mate clearly wasn't a 'Real man with balls' by merit of the fact that he needed advice and convincing of the 'one true path to manhood'

A real man should be versatile and adaptable because those traits are survival traits and I don't mean his personal survival.

To each his own.

Jim
    Got to agree with the versatile and adaptation but in a delivery room up to your ankles in blood the floor awash with guts and the screams echoing around the room Everyones taking this topic very seriously

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    I am disappointed with the tone of this thread. I was present at the birth of both my children and would not have had it any other way...........my partner INSISTED I be there anyway.............if she had not, then I would have left her to it - after all, we just PUT the baby there - subsequently it is the lady, giirl, girlfriend, wife who has to SUFFER - and suffer they do!

I find that this is another of those threads that should be left to the individual's point of view - and not become dictatorial, subjective or offensive.

Al.
    You should have grown a backbone when your wife insisted on your presence, and communicated your actual feelings.. **ssy whipped ..

bystander

You should have grown a backbone when your wife insisted on your presence, and communicated your actual feelings.. **ssy whipped ..

bystander
    So is your woman willy whipped? The circumstance in which a woman has became completely controlled by her man-smacking the woman (usually across the face) with your willy.

Banned
    Well if you care..why are u in the pub? lol
    As I have mentioned before.. the delivery room is no place for a man...

bystander

As I have mentioned before.. the delivery room is no place for a man...

bystander
    So what will u do if the midwife is a man?

Banned
    So is your woman dick whipped? The circumstance in which a woman has became completely controlled by her man-smacking the woman (usually across the face) with your cock.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. However, it seems you have expertise in this area.. Can you please elaborate...

bystander

Wouldnt that make him a mid-husband

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    For him its just a job.. Thats what he's paid for.. He would probably prefer to be down the pub with his mates anyway..

bystander

I have no idea what you are talking about. However, it seems you have expertise in this area.. Can you please elaborate...

bystander
    No. first you elaborate on your assumption of pussy whipping. Dick whipping is the opposite. It is totally and utterly controlling a woman. Pay attention Benny hill.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

bystander
    I don't wish to be a member of a forum that allows such puerile meanderings! Goodbye everyone!

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

I think you would prefer a big buxom viking lassie called Helga who drinks like a fish and spends all her time drinking more than you. Then when the times comes she just goes over to the corner and gets on with it.

Banned
    No. first you elaborate on your assumption of pussy whipping. Dick whipping is the opposite. It is totally and utterly controlling a woman. Pay attention Benny hill.
    I see; its an opposite term, then I don't qualify, tnx for the education... Who is Benny Hill..?? expat for 38 years..??

bystander

Banned
    I think you would prefer a big buxom viking lassie called Helga who drinks like a fish and spends all her time drinking more than you. Then when the times comes she just goes over to the corner and gets on with it.

Been there done that about 30 years ago.. Just drop Helga and the Vikings bit...

bystander

Banned
    I don't wish to be a member of a forum that allows such puerile meanderings! Goodbye everyone!

Al.
    Hi Al..

Come back, don't throw your toys out of the pram.. If you don't like what Jock and I are talking about.. switch threads..

bystander

Banned
    Take no notice, Alan, forum trolls usually get bored and move on in good time. Best not to encourage them

Been there done that about 30 years ago.. Just drop Helga and the Vikings bit...

bystander
    Aha. So you don't really like getting dragged into it again. I knew it get what bugged you about it.

Besides Filipinas are not likely to drag you down there. UK girls like Kerry Katona would have the TV making a documentary MY FIRST BABE

I think everyone think this thread is gettingpuerile and silly.Na swearing I get my kicked

Banned
    Aha. So you don't really like getting dragged into it again. I knew it get what bugged you about it.

Besides Filipinas are not likely to drag you down there. UK girls like Kerry Katona would have the TV making a documentary MY FIRST BABE

I think everyone think this thread is gettingpuerile and silly.Na swearing I get my kicked
    Don't know your name.. but has been a pleasure bantering with you.. a great wind up. Pity old Alan could not spot it.. I gues someone will have to go down on bended knee in order to convince him to return...

bystander

Banned

bystander
    Ok, Medallion man.... Here we go..

You are 100% free to have your views and explain to other how you reached that decision, but it irks me to no end, actually it makes me slightly annoyed if not downright pissed off, when someone is actually being insulting on purpose and not give other people views a fair hearing.

Too me, personally you sound very confused and insecure in your dealings with the subject you started this thread with...

Now I will give you my personal observation, which I worked out all by myself over the years, and various attendaces in delivery rooms...

"If you are man enough to squirt it in there, you should be man enough to be there when it comes out again...."

So, quit the bitchin' and the name calling, coz it ain't too smart....

Al.
    That sounded like Stephen Fry.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Don't know your name.. but has been a pleasure bantering with you.. a great wind up. Pity old Alan could not spot it.. I gues someone will have to go down on bended knee in order to convince him to return...

bystander
    I think the expression is 'touche' isn't it? Bloody women always dropping sprogs - wouldn't go anywhere near 'em!!!

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Ok, Medallion man.... Here we go..

You are 100% free to have your views and explain to other how you reached that decision, but it irks me to no end, actually it makes me slightly annoyed if not downright pissed off, when someone is actually being insulting on purpose and not give other people views a fair hearing.

Too me, personally you sound very confused and insecure in your dealings with the subject you started this thread with...

Now I will give you my personal observation, which I worked out all by myself over the years, and various attendaces in delivery rooms...

"If you are man enough to squirt it in there, you should be man enough to be there when it comes out again...."

So, quit the bitchin' and the name calling, coz it ain't too smart....
    In replying to this is was not sure if a simple yawn would suffice... If you cannot accept the concept of a **ssy whipped guy, then its unfortunate.
    It's like being a member of the flat earth society...

bystander

Banned
    I think the expression is 'touche' isn't it? Bloody women always dropping sprogs - wouldn't go anywhere near 'em!!!

Al.
    WELCOME BACK AL....

bystander

Banned
    Hunter gatherer that can't hack a bit of blood and gore.....

Question for the ladies if I may,and I am sure they will read this Is it customary for Philippine guys to be in the room watching their childs birth or is this more a western concept?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Question for the ladies if I may,and I am sure they will read this Is it customary for Philippine guys to be in the room watching their childs birth or is this more a western concept?
    Wouldn't they be at cock fighting?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information