Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    I just talked to her on the phone and when I told her "mahal na mahal kita" she answered "I kaw rin" so the situation is not hopeless yet... and I also apologized for my rudeness and dumbness....
    Just talk to her, be more open and accept things about her either good or bad.
    Be honest too as she has been honest to you. I do hope that this will be a happy ending.
    Good luck and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by pacificelectric View Post
    I just talked to her on the phone and when I told her "mahal na mahal kita" she answered "I kaw rin" so the situation is not hopeless yet... and I also apologized for my rudeness and dumbness....
    Plus point for you,your learning the language even at this early stage of the game,85% of the guys I know married to filipinas never get beyond mumbling "Kumusta ka" I think your the sort who would try and integrate into her social circle I am sure your going to enjoy Samal

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Plus point for you,your learning the language even at this early stage of the game,85% of the guys I know married to filipinas never get beyond mumbling "Kumusta ka" I think your the sort who would try and integrate into her social circle I am sure your going to enjoy Samal
    We should stay five consecutive nights at the Waterfront Hotel just after I arrive, she says it is a nice place. And she promised me a "soothing massage"....

Yes, making the effort to speak a bit of the language is highly appreciated and I am trying to develop some basic knowledge. Anyway with her I also discovered "pakipot"....

Banned
    I really need to start learning a lot more than kumasta ka...

Waterfront is a beautiful hotel,really nice,I actually know someone who hosted a seminar there several weeks ago,my Lola has a beach resort outside Davao so I dont normally stay in the city,but when I do its usually Marco Polo because of a discount I get but I am sure your not really going to notice your surroundings nor even emerge from your room for a while when you first touch down,I know people disagree but Davao is the cleanest and certainly the safest Philippine city it really does put Manila and Cebu in the shade,your going to have a great time

http://www.waterfronthotels.com.ph/d...s/romance.html

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

get over it

never cared who my wife was with before me. It was she that chose me to marry. She never expected me to go without sex before we met so why should i complain if she played around.I know she didn,t but I still have no right to object. Just be glad she married you and forget about the past

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

my misses told me she had a secret to tell me, took her days to tell me, i thought she had killed someone the way she was going on, finally I got her to tell me..... she had a 10yr old son,, i said is that it.. and just ( i later found out if she didn't tell me, her sister or mom would have )
    This words reminds me of my hubby on the day when I confessed to him that I was married. I was actully crying like hell and thought he will leave me. But I was shocked when he said THAT'S IT!?

The husband writing this (not the wife this time). Dude we all make mistakes in life and really you know how things are in the UK, many have casual and don't know each others full names for a start. She has not cheated on you that was all in the past and give her the benifit of the doubt, she has been honest with you. Also if she had no complications or commitments at the time what is the problem with having a bit of nookie!

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Sorry mate, but in my opinion you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

You should be grateful that she has been open to you and told you about her "mistake", and not resentful for whatever oldfashioned belief you hold.

Openenness and sincerity in a relationship go a long way, and I am surprised that you haven't told her of your past peccadillos and indiscretions, or amorous liaisons.
    Why is that, then...???
    Because, inwardly, you think it is alright for a bloke to go tomcatting, but not for a woman...?
    Would she not have the same rights as you in the eyes of the law???

Don't forget the simple fact that she was not married when she did it, thus not betraying anybody but her own self respect and that of her kids if it came out.

Statute of limitations..... My .

She has shown tremendous courage in confessing to you what she only confessed to her God as a sin before.

You should be proud of having encountered a lady of such high moral standards.

I would make sure that she doesn't escape the net.
    Spot on im not a RC but that looks like a good old fashion confession to me one mate who is not from a christain background is dating a pinoy girl and he does not get why she confessed to a couple of petty things in her past. He thought it was some kind of cover. Ie he could not imagine a Girl he knew from his past mentioning.

I take that as a respect thing from a pinay who as Dom says normally only confess to the big bloke up stairs and his representive in the local church in a little box.
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Banned
    Hi pacificelectric,

I am obviously not a Pinay, but if I was in your position I would be very grateful to find out the truth from my girlfriend.
    It shows she trusts you and I think she thinks there could be a very good chance that there could be a long relationship with you.

If you love her then accept her for all she is past and present.

There are many stories of love that starts with a painful truth.
    Many members on here have probably been told truths from their loved one that they would rather keep private.
    They have probably also had a history themselves that they would rather keep quiet.
    Nobody is perfect.

She has not hidden her past from you and that is a very good sign in my way of thinking.

Love starts with a blank page, a clean slate.
    I would thank her for her honesty, and telling you things of great importance shows how sensibly she thinks about life and also you as her friend.

i totally understand where youre coming from..i do know that there are things better left unsaid..reality bites..but on the other hand you should be thankful for your gf since she's being honest with you even with the thought of putting you off by disclosing such story..we all have to leave our past behind and move on with the future..you both have a new life now to build now..so dont let this matter affect you..but you still need to tell her what you feel..just look on the brighter side of it..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information