Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    or maybe she can stay with u
    anytime

we only live 5 mins from you,so she can come and chat with you while im at work

what if she did come and stay with you for a few days and her hubby didnt look for her and stuck with you for months??
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    thought its 69
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    thats why when hes at work she should pack up and go stay with a friend maybe maria

then he might realise what he will lose,if he doesnt come looking then she needs to leave him?
    LOL, now you want her to move with maria for good, she will be stucked with her forever, lol
    Maria might go insane, she might still carry on crying, bad suggestion BAB, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

anytime

we only live 5 mins from you,so she can come and chat with you while im at work

what if she did come and stay with you for a few days and her hubby didnt look for her and stuck with you for months??
    she stayed with me for a month last year while hubby was away on a 'business' trip... never again... and i mean never, all she talked about was STD's her hubby gave her... and she cried a lot... i do not do crying very well unless someones died
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    LOL, now you want her to move with maria for good, she will be stucked with her forever, lol
    Maria might go insane, she might still carry on crying, bad suggestion BAB, lol
    i agree with u there soph, bad bad bad idea

Banned
    Oiii friend, nice to see you sharing this sort of things ha, havent read members reply, I just read the first post of you, my opinion is.......Why should I insist myself he doesnt love me anymore

she stayed with me for a month last year while hubby was away on a 'business' trip... never again... and i mean never, all she talked about was STD's her hubby gave her... and she cried a lot... i do not do crying very well unless someones died
    STD's Seriously that is sad,she needs some form of self esteem affirmation and counselling,her husband sounds like a slug How old is he?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Oiii friend, nice to see you sharing this sort of things ha, havent read members reply, I just read the first post of you, my opinion is.......Why should I insist myself he doesnt love me anymore
    desperation drove me to share this hahaha

tell her you have swine flu??
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Something as commonplace as that wouldnt scare her off,for goodness sakes she is a veteran of Chlamydia Vaginal warts and other unmentionables

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

STD's Seriously that is sad,she needs some form of self esteem affirmation and counselling,her husband sounds like a slug How old is he?
    he is in his 40's... she miscarried 2 years ago, the cause..... be ready for this, its some sort of STD he picked up in Thailand. chlamydia (had to google that for the spelling)... so sad but if she lets him get away with all this the abuse will never stop. its a loonnnggggggggg story, im just so fed up i am past caring already

swine flu wont put her off seeing me im afraid..

Banned
    he is in his 40's... she miscarried 2 years ago, the cause..... be ready for this, its some sort of STD he picked up in Thailand. chlamydia (had to google that for the spelling)... so sad but if she lets him get away with all this the abuse will never stop. its a loonnnggggggggg story, im just so fed up i am past caring already
    I know what I'd do if I was her.. But if I said it, it might get me banned from this forum, so..

The fact that he returns from Thailand with STDs makes me think he is having unprotected sex with prostitutes Tell her to get a full test, HIV, the works.. But she really needs to get rid of this guy.

Tell her to sleep with his boss, that'll mess his head up

No way,his bosses todger might develop those gungy pustular eruptions and leak snot coloured puss after sleeping with her,she really needs to leave that guy but you know what?She wont

Respected Member
    I had a friend exactly like yours back home, she is like the queen of all martyr's and all she does is cry and seek my comfort and sympathy.....
    but in the end, i got fed up of hearing thesame thing and giving my advise over and over but she never listens, like i'm talking to a wall.....
    Like you, i also got to a point where i've gone past caring already and i wanted so much to just hit her head on the wall so she wakes up and gets to her senses.....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Banned
    No way,his bosses todger might develop those gungy pustular eruptions and leak snot coloured puss after sleeping with her,she really needs to leave that guy but you know what?She wont
    Yeah.. Instant career kill

*Sigh*.. Tawi is right, she will never leave him and we all know it So, just tell her to either leave him or shut up about it

Perhaps that will push her to seriously consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I know what I'd do if I was her.. But if I said it, it might get me banned from this forum, so..

The fact that he returns from Thailand with STDs makes me think he is having unprotected sex with prostitutes Tell her to get a full test, HIV, the works.. But she really needs to get rid of this guy.

Tell her to sleep with his boss, that'll mess his head up
    i told her to poison him

but i have told her to go to the hospital and have a HIV test done regularly.

her husband is mean, she told me that sometimes when they have sex he covers her face with a pillow

i told her to transfer the moeny they have to an account he does not know of and leave. told her she is better off without him, but she keeps on telling me she loves him and she is praying that he will change. i told her the chances of that happening is so slim. at the end of the day its her life maybe i should just cut off all communicatuon and leave them to it. she gets me down..

Covers her face with a pillow you know there are shops in Pinas that sell cyanide for fishermen under the counter?Or she can get castor beans or make abrin,a poisonous lectin from the seeds of.............

Banned
    i told her to poison him

First of all, why the is she still having sex with this

her husband is mean, she told me that sometimes when they have sex he covers her face with a pillow
    Just when I thought I couldn't dislike this guy any more, you lay a belter on me I'd have him playing wifey in the Bangkok Hilton if I was your friend The evil things I'd do to him just can't be mentioned

i told her to transfer the moeny they have to an account he does not know of and leave. told her she is better off without him, but she keeps on telling me she loves him and she is praying that he will change. i told her the chances of that happening is so slim. at the end of the day its her life maybe i should just cut off all communicatuon and leave them to it. she gets me down..

Respected Member
    at the end of the day its her life maybe i should just cut off all communicatuon and leave them to it. she gets me down..
    That's sort of what i did to my martyr friend back home maria, i got so fed up about her crying and not doing anything about it.....
    so i shut down on her, i told her i don't wanna hear about her husband and her crying and moaning about that jerk again....
    i told her i've had enough listening to thesame nonsense over and over again, and that i'm so sick of seeing how pathetic she is already.....

I also told her i'm so disappointed with her coz she used to be something before this jerk came along,
    she used to be smart and beautiful and confident about herself and she let this jerk took it all away
    and made her feel she's not good enough and she doesn't deserve better, and that's what made me really mad.....
    she let him take away the best side of her and her self worth and self respect and that's what disappointed me so much
    because i've known her to be better than that.....and it's sad she let him strip her off of her dignity and did not refuse to be a victim....

I love my friend but sometimes you have to exercise tough love as i want the best for her, sadly she doesn't realize what's best for her.....
    Maybe your friend needs some tough love too maria, she needs to get back to her senses before its too late......

Respected Member
    why does he cover her face with pillow when they have sex? Is it because he is so disgusted to see her face and turns him off
    or he enjoys brutal sex and derives sexual pleasure from inflicting pain and suffering during sex?
    Either way, he is a monster, if i were on her place and he did that, the husband will be in the hospital ICU by now or probably on his funeral already ....

i heard from my sister yaya's story that their neighbor husband cheated on her so what she did she soaked her husband underwear on a juicy chile so after that day this husband wore his underwear and his birdie felt absolutely hot then it became swollen big time.. that what your friend should do to her cheat husband,his birdie should not be happy to others nest..give him a lesson, dont tolerate what he is doing.. let her punish his birdie hihihihi

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Nope,I like mentally strong women(they need to be,I do strange things sometimes)
    strange things?

anyway maria i think advise her to report her husband to the authority then leave him or he will do that again and again. She may soon realised she had buried herself in a relationship that full of pains and insecurities.

or if she want she can do what Muslim women does if their husband cheat on them... cut his *****
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Banned

Talking

as usual i am going to say something different it is all very well us telling her to use our sometimes stupid divorce laws

if they was both living in the philippines and she went to see her priest and said father my husband is a to me and he is unfaithfull

what would the preist say ............... forgive him ????

i told her to poison him

He should seek psychological help.

too much flirting with girls, and now he is covering her face with pillow...that is mentally sick bas***. Your friend must see a psychologist too as she allows those thing to her. Both are not normal. Good that they dont have any children as I would pity the children more than her. She needs to respect herself by leaving that w****r.
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

If my husband do that to me...well his parents would start collecting parts of his body from different parts of the Philippines

Banned
    a very good friend of mine (she's filipina), has been married to her british husband for about 4 years now. the hubby has cheated on her before they got married and recently went to thailand and had a sexual encounter with a filipina ex there. i have told time my friend time and time again that she should leave him. she told me she can't coz shes catholic and her parents will disapprove. i have her here in my home often crying her eyes out, to be perfectly honest i am so sick of it. why put up with a man that don't treat you right. i really have no patience to sit here and listen to her, it gets me so down.

if you were me, what would you say and do?
    Teach her to be more realistic and accept failures in life. Tell her, having a dishonest and unfaithful husband is living with hell.

I have also 2 friends with same situation. They have both son in their first marriage. Their hubby hurt physically their son. One is not bothered and I cried when I saw her son hurt physically and my other friend simply divorced her husband. I will not allow anybody to hurt anybody. I have seen many cases that most stepchildren of their hubby are not treating well.

I know some wives can't leave their husband because they have children and scared to live without support and hard to live if jobless. Too bad they are living in hell and hard to escape.

I will salute those women who left their evil husband with children or not.

Being brave, realistic and accepting your failures will actually help.

She is lucky anyway, she has friend like you and have shoulder to cry on.

a very good friend of mine (she's filipina), has been married to her british husband for about 4 years now. the hubby has cheated on her before they got married and recently went to thailand and had a sexual encounter with a filipina ex there. i have told time my friend time and time again that she should leave him. she told me she can't coz shes catholic and her parents will disapprove. i have her here in my home often crying her eyes out, to be perfectly honest i am so sick of it. why put up with a man that don't treat you right. i really have no patience to sit here and listen to her, it gets me so down.

Hi Maria,

It must be really tiring listening to the same issue nonestop. Your friend may be taking advatage of your friendship and does not realise that the drama is now putting you off.

Suggestion: tell her straight that it's starting to distub you listening to the same drama again and again. As a friend, tell her you appreciate her friendship ofcourse, but it's just becoming unhealthy for you and it's not fair.

"Thou shalt not commit adultery". Your catholic friend should not feel guilty leaving her husband as God will not banish her for deserting someone who is committing a mortal sin (to the catholics' belief).

Her husband is obviously disrespecting her to the highest form. Accepting it is disrespect to herself.
    "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

tell her leave him and move on and kick her ass
    all things are possible!

Daves right in a way,if she is 100% strict catholic she should follow her teachings and forgive him turn the other(butt) cheek

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information