Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I just got an e-mail,Kevin is being held in San Mateo prison,its a small prison,four cells,three for males one for females,the cell Kevin is in normally holds 60-70 people,he does indeed pay a sum of money to the "Mayor" of the cell,for "Luxuries" Kevin has been tested as "TB Positive" My friend in camp crame didnt really tell me much as he hasnt had time to source any info,theres only 250 prisoners in San Mateo,he said it could have been a lot worse,Kevin could have went to Quezon city Jail with 3000 occupants Oh yeah,if your lucky you can chat to him or at least I was told I could by ringing manila 2971394 then speaking to the duty officer and saying I had permission from a certain someone
    Charlene,he has 2 mestiso daughters and a son?You take them to visit him on weekends?
    FYI... the fee which he has to pay is must as if you dont pay P1000 you will be robbed in the cell. Luxuries? Do you call it luxury if you pay for a use of toilet and take a bath? Isnt it a rights of a prisoner but at the city jail you must pay or you wont be able to take a bath, pooh or even pee. These issues were raised at the embassy already and to the CHR. You must have read it on my blogs anyway as all the details on his arrest, case and the life in prison are well detailed there. He even right some blogs and I scan it for people to know what is being jailed here in the Philippines.

Youre a good researcher TAWI2 hope you can share my blogs to other so they wll be carefull when they go here in the Philippines and same as to help me stop these abuses in prison.

Yes they visits Kevi every weekend, but the number that you gave is not correct. That number was from the PNP costodial. at the city jail there is no number to call. We need to send him food twice a day as you cant even imagine how the prison food looks like.
    Thanks anyway.

Banned
    Charlene, I have shared your story with my sister... she said to change your lawyer... and prosecute your lawyer as well... she also said that of you need help with Napolcom, she has a friend who works there.

She can see a lot of loopholes in your case and said that yours is very simpl and that there are a lot of remedies available for your lawyer to do... and that, it shouldn't have been this long if your lawyer had just been brilliant.

Did your lawyer try to file for petition to bail? I know that this is a non-bailable offense, but you can still file a petition... my sister has just filed one for her client and waiting for judge's ruling.

Sigh... it is sad to know that there are lawyers who are a*s*s*holes... pardon me.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

My friend said he isnt actually low in spirits,he isnt being badly treated nor beaten,and the guards like him as he teaches them english the prison is supposed to be decent compared to places like Bilibid
    For the first three weeks at the city jail it was so difficult as he was having problems with the guards but since he started teaching the other prisoners to learn english, they started to like him and now he is voluntaring to teach everone there english since he has nothing to do at the jail. City jail is not as good as bilibid. I was there today and its not really good...however once you get there all you need to do is to accept the situation and live to cope with it. I am not complaining against san mateo city jail as they are better than the CIDG. BJMP are better people...they dont need to milk money out of anyone there not like CIDG corrupt. I actually believe that by making my blogs I can help as well those who are in prison at the city jail...like today I am grateful as the Filipino community in new zealand send some donations and I bought boxes of noodles for the prisoners. thats the reason I was there. I am trying to help not only kevin but as well as the BJMP. You ask your friend maybe he knew what are the things we gave them today. I have a pastor friend that will start fellowship on sunday..this would help the prisoners and Kevin spritually.

Banned
    I just got an e-mail,Kevin is being held in San Mateo prison,its a small prison,four cells,three for males one for females,the cell Kevin is in normally holds 60-70 people,he does indeed pay a sum of money to the "Mayor" of the cell,for "Luxuries" Kevin has been tested as "TB Positive" My friend in camp crame didnt really tell me much as he hasnt had time to source any info,theres only 250 prisoners in San Mateo,he said it could have been a lot worse,Kevin could have went to Quezon city Jail with 3000 occupants Oh yeah,if your lucky you can chat to him or at least I was told I could by ringing manila 2971394 then speaking to the duty officer and saying I had permission from a certain someone
    Charlene,he has 2 mestiso daughters and a son?You take them to visit him on weekends?
    you're such a good researcher really Tawi. I got 8 links now but never read about that issue

That telephone number is actually correct,try it,its the san mateo municipal jail telephone number.
    that isnt working my friend...your good if you can cntact the, as even the embassy and I doesnt use that

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    you're such a good researcher really Tawi. I got 8 links now but never read about that issue
    its in my website

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    its in my website
    yes I reas some in your website and facebook but not complete as Tawi posted.

Goodluck!

I never got it from your website I know someone who will be visiting the prison next week in a work capacity,any message you would like relayed?
    Actually its best you call Kevin through sir ceriola...he is the para legal there. Actually its ok Tawi2 I can visit Kevin now. been there three times already. Kevin will be happy to know that some people from the UK will be visiting him. he is alright now, but im afraid Ill be with him as well this 29th. Just thank those who will be visitng Kevin ok. He has improved now less depression and not moody anymore. maybe his writings (blogs) helped him to calm down. I have new pictures of him taken only today, but as I said he is now coping...

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    yes I reas some in your website and facebook but not complete as Tawi posted.

Goodluck!
    I think i know whose tawi2 as i only gave those info to two people only..hehehe, anyway i know he will be happry to know that some people will be visiting him aside from my children and I

You got a child called cha-cha?The head of the prison is Chief Inspector Godfrey Galligo,he lives inside quarters in the prison,he is married,in his late 30's?He is a Phil National Police academy gradute.None of this is from any blog,you know as well as I do everyone in pinas has contacts,its how the country runs.
    I think i know you... anyway im happy that you still interested with his case. I hope you can monitor him as I may be detained too. You may email me if you want as I can give you all his new pictures and his blogs. Thank you so much.
    bye the way atlast FCO-UK now is doing some actions, they emailed me and now do some actions for kevins complaints to cidg.

Hi Charlene have you tried this one http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk...re-arrested-or
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Hi Charlene have you tried this one http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk...re-arrested-or
    actually im in contact with the pro consul but i cant blame them as their fuctions are limited..its like i have to do my part to help kevin and i am really doing it as i love the guy

You might know me But my job used to involve looking for people,details are easy to get,its a small world
    anyway thats not important. Im just happy that atleast some were able to atleast considered looking at the case. as you know how much i love kevin and ill do everything to take him out there.

actually im in contact with the pro consul but i cant blame them as their fuctions are limited..its like i have to do my part to help kevin and i am really doing it as i love the guy
    Charlene all I can say now is I hope all these nightmares soon will be over, don't loss hope.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Yeah, but honestly we are not a recruitment agency...we are only a consultancy. we do not hire people to be employed we just sort their visa
    Do you actually know the entire nature of your business?if you think you haven't done anything wrong, don't worry, get a good lawyer, as soon as you do this and you can prove that your husband is innocent he will be out of jail.
    Filipina a born survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    I did ladyj but cant blame fco as their function is really limited. but atleast i know they care about kevin. i got him now a lawyer last monday and i know what ever will happen iin the next coming days...he will be alright. I just hiope what i started will still continue though ill be detained soon

Totally out of context,because I cant PM you,did he suffer from polio when he was younger?I am not profiling him or anything,its just I know about his leg,I just wondered.
    he got it since birth. he said his mum took a wrong medicine when she was pregnant that time. actually, not the leg is his problem...he has a broken hip so thats makes him more difficult to move

But my job used to involve looking for people,details are easy to get,its a small world...r u a detective????

Quote Originally Posted by ca143 View Post
    But my job used to involve looking for people,details are easy to get,its a small world...r u a detective????
    his not...i think he is a reporter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information