Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Philippines authorities will only arrest you if there are complainants.
    You are not accredited to POEA and not authorized to collect money from applicants if no evidence that they can work abroad. Even Recruitment Agencies accredited to POEA are not authorized to collect money from applicants until they have shown some docs like Job Orders certified by POEA.
    I just don't know why agencies wanted to have their money first. I pity those applicants who sold their land, properties and even their carabaos for the promise of job contract abroad I am not in favor of Refund policy as if they have already sold their property and you refund back the money, then what will gonna happen? It will be impossible to buy your property back.
    POEA ACCREDITED AGENCIES are those who are RECRUITMENT or MANPOWER AGENCIES. These are agencies which are required by the law to accredit them with the poea as they facilitates EMPLOYMENT AND RECRUITMENT. A CONSULTANCY DOEST FACILITATE EMPLOYMENT AND WE ARE NOT EVEN REQUIRED TO GET POEA ACCREDITATION...IF WE DID ACCREDITED THAT WOULD ONLY PROVES WE ARE RECRUITING. WE DO NOT CHARGE PLACEMENTS...SO THEY DO NOT NEED TO SELL THEIR CARABAOS...A RECRUITMENT AGENCY IS FAR DIFFERENT FROM CONSULTANCY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    POEA ACCREDITED AGENCIES are those who are RECRUITMENT or MANPOWER AGENCIES. These are agencies which are required by the law to accredit them with the poea as they facilitates EMPLOYMENT AND RECRUITMENT. A CONSULTANCY DOEST FACILITATE EMPLOYMENT AND WE ARE NOT EVEN REQUIRED TO GET POEA ACCREDITATION...IF WE DID ACCREDITED THAT WOULD ONLY PROVES WE ARE RECRUITING. WE DO NOT CHARGE PLACEMENTS...SO THEY DO NOT NEED TO SELL THEIR CARABAOS...A RECRUITMENT AGENCY IS FAR DIFFERENT FROM CONSULTANCY
    Yes I know the difference between them. The only thing they do the same is when it comes to collecting money from applicants which I think is wrong and I'm not in favour of it. This is always the start of every trouble. If you accept the money, applicants will assume for the success of their applications.

If Recruitment agencies and Consultancy agencies will not collect money until they passed everything (exam,medical,etc.) then there will have no problem at all. Even processing fee, and other fees that you are willing to refund is not good enough for applicants.

Some agencies, in-order to stop their continued arrests by authorities, they just returned the money and some applicants are satisfied for that. But some applicants who sold properties and for some other reasons, they don't stop complaining until the office closed by the authorities.

Honestly that is a very good idea, however in reality we cannot do that as there are many things to consider in a business...over head expenses, taxes, etc. If you do not charge them as you accepted the service how those things will be possible? Same as you go to school...you cant study now and pay after you got your diploma...

Banned
    There has been a fair amount of pre-judging so far...

I approved and merged the various posts because I felt that we, at the forum, could be able to give a little moral support if anything else....

What I have been reading has also been short of critical to say the least.....

It would be nice to weigh up all the facts before jumping to conclusions...

Banned
    Honestly that is a very good idea, however in reality we cannot do that as there are many things to consider in a business...over head expenses, taxes, etc. If you do not charge them as you accepted the service how those things will be possible? Same as you go to school...you cant study now and pay after you got your diploma...
    Very true! That is the most hard part of business. I have friend who owned a travel agency and other one who owns Recruitment agency. I worked with them and to be honest, they have bonds when they established their business. They cannot establish it if they have no bonds and big capital. I am not sure if Consultancy agency needs to have bonds nor big capital to engage in that business. If you need to know more about recruitment and travel business, I can share you her email add. You can get much advises from them. Your business are similar in some areas.

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post

I approved and merged the various posts because I felt that we, at the forum, could be able to give a little moral support if anything else....

Thank you very much for allowing me post here, all I wanted is to seek help from a community in which Kevin and I supposedly belong. I know that the case is very complicated and as Kevin and I are the accussed we have to face criticism and judgement. I may have alot of things to say or explain by I guess I will reserve it in court. Right now, all I want is that to help me pray and be strong for the next coming days to come. Not for myself, but to Kevin and my six little children. I enjoyed visiting here and I've learned alot.

Just please give me your prayers that what ever happens on the 29th...I can still see my children. This is a very complicated story and sometimes difficult to explain, as I know on my honest heart I will need to volunteer myself to be detained. By this maybe, I can show to many who have judged us that our sincere honestly and innocence will soon be out.

To my six little children who may not understand all these, I only hope that someday they will have a good heart to forgive those who wronged us. Losing all the material things we is nothing for me at all...but losing our dignity and values that Kevin and I worked hard for-for the sake of our children has been destroyed already by the media and those who have judged us. But then I know the Lord believes and see the truth.

Thank you

Respected Member
    Right now, all I want is that to help me pray and be strong for the next coming days to come. Not for myself, but to Kevin and my six little children. I enjoyed visiting here and I've learned alot.

Just please give me your prayers that what ever happens on the 29th...I can still see my children. This is a very complicated story and sometimes difficult to explain, as I know on my honest heart I will need to volunteer myself to be detained. By this maybe, I can show to many who have judged us that our sincere honestly and innocence will soon be out.

To my six little children who may not understand all these, I only hope that someday they will have a good heart to forgive those who wronged us. Losing all the material things we is nothing for me at all...but losing our dignity and values that Kevin and I worked hard for-for the sake of our children has been destroyed already by the media and those who have judged us. But then I know the Lord believes and see the truth.

Thank you
    We hear you charlene.......and you have our prayers........
    just be strong.......and may god be with you on your battle......
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Lightbulb

This is what the updates about the case
    Kevin, and I together with my other three employees are facing charges of Syndicated Illegal Recruitment. In the Philippines, this is a non bailable offense as the number of the accused are more than three. Honestly, we are not arraigned yet nor have read to us the charges that they are saying against my company.

I do not know why it has been more than two months now but no trial is scheduled yet. All we know is that last May 15th an entrapment was facilitated at my office at around 5:30 in the afternoon. As we all know we are not even a recruitment agency. All my permits from the government are for consultancy. That is why I registered my company’s name as TAYLOR’S VISA AND TRAVEL CONSULTANCY. We do help Filipinos with their VISA and helping them to attain the proper certifications they need if their intention is attaining work visa from different countries. We never promised them employment as we cannot, instead we do visa assestment and training for those who will be taking an English examination to pass on of the required test by most countries. These exams are IELTS and TOEIC, which is very important for a Filipino to take in able to attain the proper visa they wanted. However, because these exam are not made by my company but instead they must take it to illegitimate testing centers such as the HOPKINS International (TOEIC and the British Council for the IELTS), we only teach them and review for the preperation of such exams. Inspite of this…we were accused of Illegal Recruitment!

Few days ago, the one who handed the money for my cashier contacted me and made his confession. He back out as a complainant as he was sorry about what he had done. He said he realised that by doing that he will be accountable by the law to soon say what is the truth and he was so afraid that he will be charged of “contempt” as he has no evidence nor cannot prove that we do illegal recruitment. It was a shacked for me when he narrated what happened prior to the entrapment.

Richard Quizon’s Testimony: (Signed infront of the lawyer and was notarized)

1. At around 2:00 in the afternoon May 15th he got a texted from Ms. Rosemarie Jimenez (my former employee) that she want to meet him near my office to discuss a very important matter. When he arrived he was told to that we are illegal recruiters and he must file a complaint against us for him to get money as she said Kevin and I have 3 million pesos. A part of it will be given to him as his share if he will be filing a complaint. On his confussion he asked her what should he do? He knows that he cannot continue his processing with my company as he failed the TOEIC test (upon failing the such exam, I automatically send them letter about the option of getting a refund from the processing fee that he paid to avail our services that is the P8,000 plus a 12% VAT/tax, if the client opted to refund he will get 80% of his payment; if he preferred to continue he must be re-evaluated without any cost and will be subjected for a retake. But this said retake is upon approval depending on the evaluation of the score). Rosemarie encourange him just to file a complaint so he can get a better share with the money that she told him we got. He was introduced to one of the CIDG officer and instructed him to pay his retake at the office.

He was handed a P200 bill and instructed that soon as he arrives at the office he needs to hand the money to my cashier. But then because he hasnt been evaluated yet. When he arrived at the office his payment was refused by Mary Grace. He was so afraid at the moment as he knew our policy. Several times he wanted to just leave but then the arresting officer who was with him kept on looking at him waiting for him to give the money to my cashier. Because he was so scared instead on handling the money he dropped it on my cashier’s table. Mary Garce picked it up and returned to him. As soon as she picked the money, then the officer shouted already that we are arrested! Richard even ran outside the office after that.

On the affidavits that the CIDG provided to the fiscal during the inquest, its was said that Richard made his complaint May 13th, which Richard denied and told us that after we had been arrested and was brought to the detention that night thats the only time he signed a file in the blank form affidavit. He didnt even noticed the date. Same as the other complainants, they were just texted by Rosemarie that evening after the arrest..stating the same promise to Richard as if they will complain they will get money there and then.

How funny the system here, isnt it! Imagine, these people are arresting individuals without prior investigating. This should not be like that. The lawyers have been telling me that what happened should not be allowed by the law. An entrapment is only facilitated if the crime is obvious and complainants must have been at their office days prior to planning of the entrapment. How cruel the law it will be and very unfair as anyone can just plan an entrapment for anybody just for the sake on giving you charges. Kevin and I wasn’t even at the room when that happened and the money was not even accepted by my cashier…instead it was forced to her and was dropped at her table waiting for her to picked it. No video was even provided by the Task Force to the court. Only proves that what they did is black mail instead of entrapment.

As you read this you can realise by your own judgement if the arrest was legal or not. I hope that through this blog, I can get people from other countries to help Kevin, my staff and I get the justice we deserved.

Hi Charlene, me again. I've read your last post and I'd say it's favourable to you. This is the sort of things you need to prove your case, and hopefully you get loads more to strengthen your case.

You mentioned the law is cruel -- no it isn't. The law is supposed to protect us, and that's why it's there. It isn't the law which fails, it's the people implementing it. Don't loose your hope, as this same law can set you and Kevin free. Just hold on to what you believe is right, let the truth be released, and justice will prevail.

Again, be strong. Lots of people here are praying for you.

Thank you sophie...all I have now with me is prayers that things will be alright and that my children will not be taken by the DSWD and subject for adoption if I will be detained on the 29th. It is sad to think all these. I really pray that God will really help me with the truth and that there will be a fair trial for us

If you know by now that you'll have to be detained on the 29th, seek help from your parents and ask them to accomodate your children. Eitherway, I'm sure DSWD won't send your children for adoption just like that. Gather yourself and think ahead when it comes to your children's welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    If you know by now that you'll have to be detained on the 29th, seek help from your parents and ask them to accomodate your children. Eitherway, I'm sure DSWD won't send your children for adoption just like that. Gather yourself and think ahead when it comes to your children's welfare.
    Honestly, my dad isnt here. We went back to work abroad to help me with the legal fees same as my sisters. Dont have much family left here. I was told already by the DSWD few weeks ago about this as already used all my last penny for the case. same reason as I have sold everything I got and just asked my sister to accomodate me and my children in her house. DSWD was concerned few weeks ago that I cannot feed any longer my children. but i told them that as soon as im here I will not allow anyone to get anyone of them. But they said that once I am detained they have no choice but to get the children under their custody. These is one of the reasons why I have been looking for british communities as I want to ask why the British gov cannot protect their nationals in crisis like these. We were victimised already and we even had our trial yet, I have lost everything we own and now mmy children. I dont know what else will happen really. All im hoping is that the truth will come out so even Kevin and I has to start from nothing so long we are all together. Is this what I am repaid for helping people?

Charlene, I don't know much about DSWD's procedure, but logic tells me that they should not send your kids for adoption unless you and Kevin are found guilty. To have your children under their custody is ofcourse different. It is so sad specially that there are kids involved.

The Embassy, as I said on my previous post, is surely overseeing your case. You may not know it, but they could be there at the background. The Embassy is a separate entity, and just outside is the Philippines with its governing laws.

Have you given the embassy enough details, ie. contact details of Kevin's family in the UK? They may be able to support you emotionally and financially for the time being?

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post

If Recruitment agencies and Consultancy agencies will not collect money until they passed everything (exam,medical,etc.) then there will have no problem at all. Even processing fee, and other fees that you are willing to refund is not good enough for applicants.
    that's why agencies should only charge when the applicants pass the test specially their medical. processing fee etc is payable as soon as they pass the test. they are allowed to charge equivalent to one months salary anything more than that is illegal. there are agencies that doesn't charge a single centavo, the cost(s) is billed to the employer but your qualification must be really good.

like what i said i only based my opinion from my previous experience. like what other members are saying 400 applicants accusing your firm is a lot to be honest. i'm sure the truth will come out and when it does i hope whoever is lying get what they deserve. why don't you also use the media? show the proofs etc i'm sure they will listen. remember the saying "innocent until proven guilty". i hope you get all the help you can get.
    "Success is not about how much money you have; it's about the choices you can make in life"

Respected Member
    Hi Charlene, me again. I've read your last post and I'd say it's favourable to you. This is the sort of things you need to prove your case, and hopefully you get loads more to strengthen your case.

You mentioned the law is cruel -- no it isn't. The law is supposed to protect us, and that's why it's there. It isn't the law which fails, it's the people implementing it. Don't loose your hope, as this same law can set you and Kevin free. Just hold on to what you believe is right, let the truth be released, and justice will prevail.
    I agree Very well said olivia
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    Charlene, I don't know much about DSWD's procedure, but logic tells me that they should not send your kids for adoption unless you and Kevin are found guilty. To have your children under their custody is ofcourse different. It is so sad specially that there are kids involved.

The Embassy, as I said on my previous post, is surely overseeing your case. You may not know it, but they could be there at the background. The Embassy is a separate entity, and just outside is the Philippines with its governing laws.

Have you given the embassy enough details, ie. contact details of Kevin's family in the UK? They may be able to support you emotionally and financially for the time being?
    Again, i agree and yeah it would be best to have any form of support from your husband's side of the family........

Respected Member

Am I being stupid and gullible? ( again)

I would have thought the UK Embassy, when informed would at least register a complaint and send in a junior to check the status.

If she thinks she is having a bad time getting answers...try getting PAL to reply to emails about open ended flight tickets!

Is this woman for real - do these things really happen in PI or is this just another ...I need money for rice - my kids need food ....scam only on a slightly more elaborate scale?

charlene , i emphatize with you. however, i suggest that you Don't give any money to the Police or any person trying to exact money from you in the guise of helping your case.

Members of this forum had given you links to where you can possibly get some support.

In the meantime , hold on... I hope your family and kevin's family will offer you support ( charity begins at Home)

While i am writing this, my friend here in davao is reading too.. She will try to find out all about this case being with the police force.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post

I just made a post asking if these things happen or could it be a scam.
    I do tend to share being a bit gullible with hardships situation, especially when kids are involved - and somewhat cynical about situations where I have no knowledge.

However, a few months ago my lady in Manila advised me that her friend had paid about P70,000 and more expected later, to an agent at jobs overseas expo. They claimed to be able to get her work in UK hotels. I could not see the Hilton or the Ritz etc, dealing with type of stuff - but who knows.

Eventually they told her that a London Agency XXXXXXX would be dealing with her UK employment.
    I got the details, looked it upon the Internet and sent them some emails.
    Complete scam, they did not do that sort of "client work". and the hotel replied to say they do not employ anybody without being interviewed and cleared by their own HR offices.

I copied all the emails and details and sent them to Ella and her friend.
    Eventually the "agency" sorted things out ( badly ) rather than pay a full refund. The friends daughter is now actually "working" in a small hotel in Scotland, doing about 8 hours a week!

The posts on this thread do mostly seem a bit cynical and I dont know or understand how these so called agencies operate. It seems the taking of money was the crucial factor.. which indicates to me an illegal operation as a legitmate agency will be allowed to take deposits I would assume.

Ironic that in the UK - you can have your car busted open or your house robbed and if when you call the police, they have a total lack of interest.
    I was advised simply to call into the station to report the crime and get a "crime number" needed by the insurance!

Respected Member
    Actually, yes in some cases that is possible, but mostly its by deposit and pay as you go! I can confirm, having put my youngest through university and paid the course fee's and accomodation fee's periodiclly as required by her progression.

I dont know about PI, but in the UK and most other places, a business will need to have cash or credit with the banks. Its illegal to operate a business which is not solvent, ie enough cash, credit or reserves to over its overheads / creditors. The theory is you can stop the business anytime, pay everbody owed money and tak ewahts left after taxes.

There are business's which supply goods and or services and some take deposits. These are supposed to be kept separate from the funds used to keep the business running - to cover refunds or cancellations.

Its all about accountability.

RIGHT Art...............

Quote Originally Posted by Arturo View Post
    Actually, yes in some cases that is possible, but mostly its by deposit and pay as you go! I can confirm, having put my youngest through university and paid the course fee's and accomodation fee's periodiclly as required by her progression.

I dont know about PI, but in the UK and most other places, a business will need to have cash or credit with the banks. Its illegal to operate a business which is not solvent, ie enough cash, credit or reserves to over its overheads / creditors. The theory is you can stop the business anytime, pay everbody owed money and tak ewahts left after taxes.

There are business's which supply goods and or services and some take deposits. These are supposed to be kept separate from the funds used to keep the business running - to cover refunds or cancellations.

My business has its own account to which the police had withdrawn all the cash on it (which we included on our complaints). Since May we have used more than 800,000PH to support the case, pay the lawyers and even support the families of my employees. I understood what you meant about job scams however, my company isnt dealing with job placement. We are a consultancy...merely sorting VISA requirements and consultantion about attaining the right Visa but not employment. Most Filipinos are not aware that a consultancy and recruitment is far different. RECRUITMENT are for job placement, Consultancy are for VISA requirements. I hope you could visit our website so may understand what sort or things my company offers and what we CANT!

My business has its own account to which the police had withdrawn all the cash on it (which we included on our complaints). Since May we have used more than 800,000PH to support the case, pay the lawyers and even support the families of my employees. I understood what you meant about job scams however, my company isnt dealing with job placement. We are a consultancy...merely sorting VISA requirements and consultantion about attaining the right Visa but not employment. Most Filipinos are not aware that a consultancy and recruitment is far different. RECRUITMENT are for job placement, Consultancy are for VISA requirements. I hope you could visit our website so may understand what sort or things my company offers and what we CANT!
    WE are only charging Processing fee to which all other standard legitimate consultancies are allowed to charge. (an Ph8,000 doesnt mean you can go abroad for work, that is for the processing, exam, review, and overhead expenses). We do not sort medical as that is the obligation of the client who intend to go abroad, we are not allowed to accept Medical fee, Visa fee and airfare).

Quote Originally Posted by eagles View Post
    charlene , i emphatize with you. however, i suggest that you Don't give any money to the Police or any person trying to exact money from you in the guise of helping your case.

Members of this forum had given you links to where you can possibly get some support.

In the meantime , hold on... I hope your family and kevin's family will offer you support ( charity begins at Home)

While i am writing this, my friend here in davao is reading too.. She will try to find out all about this case being with the police force.
    Kevin has no one from the UK to help him. I never paid the police any money as i was informed by the embassy not to do so. However, since the arrest we have spent more than 400,000 for legal fees as I resorted to wrong legal firm who only mad part on milking money from Kevin and I. Kevin had a heart attack from the jail and one of my employee gave birth while in detention. As the owner, I have support the three employees I have including legal fees for each one of them and even supported their families. Embassy had been helpful, but their fuction is very limited too.

charlene did the british embassy know the plight of Kevin? Have you or your legal counsel made an appeal to the embassy?

I would have thought the UK Embassy, when informed would at least register a complaint and send in a junior to check the status.

If she thinks she is having a bad time getting answers...try getting PAL to reply to emails about open ended flight tickets!

Is this woman for real - do these things really happen in PI or is this just another ...I need money for rice - my kids need food ....scam only on a slightly more elaborate scale?

I wish this isnt real Arthur. How would you feel if you are on my shoe? I do not posted this to get money from people, Id like to share this as a lesson also to some who may want to be in the Philippines. I love my country but there are more sad stories to which Filipinas who are with foreigners. Not only Kevin and I have been in this situation...we are ten wives/partners of british nationals who were victimized of this organised crime

Respected Member
    OK, fair comment, confused a little by different amounts of expences in other posts.

From what I can see here, - is you appear to have done everything possible and currently the UK Embassy, the BBC, newpapers in the UK and other countries are about to give publicity to the case.

If the PI is a signatory of the Human Rights convention, you could ask them to intervene on your behalf. there are groups who campaign against torture and beating while in police custody but I dont have any info to pass on.

Other than that, unfortunately, it looks like you have to sit and wait for the legal process to continue.

Hope it all works out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite78 View Post
    that's why agencies should only charge when the applicants pass the test specially their medical. processing fee etc is payable as soon as they pass the test. they are allowed to charge equivalent to one months salary anything more than that is illegal. there are agencies that doesn't charge a single centavo, the cost(s) is billed to the employer but your qualification must be really good.

like what i said i only based my opinion from my previous experience. like what other members are saying 400 applicants accusing your firm is a lot to be honest. i'm sure the truth will come out and when it does i hope whoever is lying get what they deserve. why don't you also use the media? show the proofs etc i'm sure they will listen. remember the saying "innocent until proven guilty". i hope you get all the help you can get.
    My nephew got work in Canada and he paid only his medical. Also my cousin who works in a hotel in Canada with no expenses paid except medical. One month salary is the legal for Recruitment agency charge. But some agencies ask for more and applicants pays more than that as long as it is genuine. In the recruitment agency I worked for, We are not allowed to receive/ask money from applicants. It is posted in every corner of our office. If someone accepts money, then the boss will file a case against us before the applicants file a case against the owner of the agency. All staffs is under the jurisdiction of management/owner. They are the ones who is liable for any damages if we commit something illegal when it comes to receiving money. Ony cashier has the right to accept it with official receipt.

While in Travel Agency, they are not allowed to recruit people. But some agencies do it as it's more easy money. They help applicants in providing some docs for tourist visa and they can fly to Italy,France whatever. But never the travel agency I worked with. We never do as if we caught, it is unbailable and big embarrassment to us.

You're right, I searched about study now pay later in Scotland and there is.
    We have also that in the Philippines in 1980's during the Marcos regime. I had classmates who were finished their course thru that scheme. We have also COCOFED scholars during that time. But never heard anymore about study now pay later these days.

We do have bonds/funds if we establish that kind of business. It helps their applicants to shoulder some expenses for applicant's applications etc. I'm not sure if POEA still holds the funds/bonds this time.

Respected Member
    [QUOTE
    You're right, I searched about study now pay later in Scotland and there is.
    We have also that in the Philippines in 1980's during the Marcos regime.
    [/QUOTE]

Hi, Just to clarify my post about school/education sfees.

My daughter was at the univercity for just over three years. The students fee's were paid only for the current semester (term) and not being required to pay the whole three years total fee's in one payment.
    This is normal and the fee's are paid in advance of the semester. Like wise I paid 50% the rented house she shared with her friend. The accomodation was private and not part o fteh univercity syste,m or fees.

The point I was trying to clarify was that anybody paying an agent that cannot be settled in one transaction, will be expected to pay instalments, only for the work done.
    I used a Immigration visa agent to sort out and submit my application to get into Austrlia. he chaged on the basis all goverment application fee's were paid into a trust account, from which he paid the Aussie immigration department. My visa prigressed in about 3 stages, each one requireming teh agent to ensure the submissions were correct and then forwarding by courier to teh various departmenst involved. At each stage a fee was required in advance.

All normal practice.

I would have thought that in principle...any organisation offering any service that involved progressive stages, would charge on the basis of work done, not work in progress.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information