Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I think I'd rather hear him myself. I'd like to see how will he react when he hear my voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Or better yet, give your bf's number to tawi2 as he also does private investigation on the side
    Many a true word has been said in jest Soph as for the hospitals allowing TXT messages,look at my pic,I am hooked up to 3 life support systems,am half way through deaths doorway,but I can still find the energy to tap away my epitaph before I fade and whither

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Or better yet, give your bf's number to tawi2 as he also does private investigation on the side
    hmmm.. thats a great idea

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    we talk everyday... around 4am (thats the time he gets up, sometimes 3am) and at night around 8,9 and 10... usually he talks to me till he needs to go to shower and then again when he's at the office already and then we say our goodbyes when he needs to go round the site already. Sometimes, he message me while he's still at work (as I am online almost 24 hours). At night, when he got home and say our goodbyes when he will eat his dinner and if he is tired and needing to go to bed already. Just not lately because he told me that his pc is f*cked up... thats it.
    Wow, so you don't only chat once daily, but quite many times in a day....
    and then for him to suddenly stop and not show up online and no calls too...
    I can understand why you're feeling the way you do now....
    I hope you get some answers tomorrow when you phone him....
    Cheer up jam, this too shall pass......
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Wow, so you don't only chat once daily, but quite many times in a day....
    and then for him to suddenly stop and not show up online and no calls too...
    I can understand why you're feeling the way you do now....
    I hope you get some answers tomorrow when you phone him....
    Cheer up jam, this too shall pass......
    We've always been like that for 6 months now thats why this change has got me by suprise... I just hope i will get answers by tomorrow...

I am quite okay now. Its been a heavy load on me since last week and Id like to thank you guys for comforting me and by giving me great advise. At least the heavy load has lighten already. thank you guys so much.

Respected Member
    We've always been like that for 6 months now thats why this change has got me by suprise... I just hope i will get answers by tomorrow...

I am quite okay now. Its been a heavy load on me since last week and Id like to thank you guys for comforting me and by giving me great advise. At least the heavy load has lighten already. thank you guys so much.
    you're welcome jam.....you have a lot of friends here in the forum to offer you advise and hear you out......
    and were all glad to be of help to you and happy to know you're feeling a little better...
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

As others have said it there may be a sensible reason. I was getting worried and pissed off at thesame time when I couldnt get hold of my gf fr 3 days. It turned out she was in hospital and called me as soon as she could get out and get credit.

If he had a way of contatcing you and didnt use it - thats another story and incredibly crass.

Banned
    That good idea Pia
    I think I'd rather hear him myself. I'd like to see how will he react when he hear my voice.
    Eh, what if she didnt answer your call (because he know that was you) as we know Phil # appear in the mobile when anyone calling from PI

I will wait if I were you, few days to wait wasn't that bad at all, have fun in the forum for while, besides Tawi was here to enjoy those lonely person:

I would never take advantage of a lonely young lady Mrs M,I myself know the pain and heartache of being collected,selected,and then........................Rejected

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Hi Jam,

I can relate to u on the feeling of no sudden contact of someone which merely part of your everyday routine.....

Did he makes any move now? any news so far?.... do u have contacts of his relative or so?, his mates perhaps?
    Keep moving on...

Newbie (Restricted Access)

love him?

You say you love him genuinely? For just merely a week without communication not knowing what might be the reason and now you want to move on. What do you mean move on...try to look for another bloke on the net? And your telling us that you love him so much and you want to spend yourlife with him...come on give us a break.

Patience please.....

just relax and give him a lots of time if you both mean to each other his going back to you, if not move on its not the of the world.
    all things are possible!

Quote Originally Posted by merlin1565 View Post
    You say you love him genuinely? For just merely a week without communication not knowing what might be the reason and now you want to move on. What do you mean move on...try to look for another bloke on the net? And your telling us that you love him so much and you want to spend yourlife with him...come on give us a break.

Patience please.....
    try not to talk to your girl for more than two weeks... i guess she'll go crazy over it, too

try not to talk to your girl for more than two weeks... i guess she'll go crazy over it, too
    Hey Jam, how is it going - any news yet???
    Fingers crossed for you and good luck...
    Jiri & Maricel

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Hey Jam, how is it going - any news yet???
    Fingers crossed for you and good luck...
    Quote Originally Posted by lavander View Post
    Hi Jam,

I can relate to u on the feeling of no sudden contact of someone which merely part of your everyday routine.....

Did he makes any move now? any news so far?.... do u have contacts of his relative or so?, his mates perhaps?
    Hi Lavander, thanks for understanding how I feel. Well, he finally texted me yesterday and guess what he said: 'ring me now'. what the... is the the only thing he can say to me after not communicating for more than two weeks?! god!

Just called him. He told me his pc is still down. He told me that he loves me.
    He told me not to panic (well, maybe i sounded like one when I talked to him). He will be back online once the pc is fixed...

I dont know what to think anymore...
    why are guys soooooo insensitive at times?! grrr!!!

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    why didnt he call you??? it is his pc thats broken and not his mobile or landline..!
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    why didnt he call you??? it is his pc thats broken and not his mobile or landline..!
    he told me he'e a busy man... god! excuses! excuses! excuses!

This is very very weird and suspicious behaviour on his side I have to tell you...
    Even if he's soooooooo busy don't tell me he can't find an odd five minutes (even less maybe) just to call you and tell you that everythings OK to calm you down???
    Just in case my laptop will be broken down I would be trying to call my sweet mahal everyday and if not possible to call then txt at least...
    Jiri & Maricel

hi jam,

the least u should expect perhaps recving a text from him is being sorry for not in
    contact etccccc... instead of 'call me now'!!???... I agree with Ji&Ma, something is not usual here.
    piece of advice... give his own medicine, ignore him in anyways and see how...

good luck!
    Keep moving on...

hmmm ... interesting...

I'm quite paranoid myself too, so I understand you where you coming from. Let's just hope he has a better explanation than () that...

I have to say I have the same sentiments as Ji&Ma and Lavender...Is it normal that a Brit guy wouldn't contact his partner for a whole two weeks? Well no it's not normal for us...It suggests to me that he's not all that keen.....maybe this relationship will end in disapointment for you, but I guess there's no way of knowing for sure really.

Be lucky!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    I am pretty busy myself but I could not remain one day without phoning my gf in Davao, when i know I will be busy I advise her in advance and just in case I have a phone card in my wallet. Two weeks without a word and no cybercafe around, sounds strange to me!

He is too busy to phone you but not to answer you when you phone him?He is too busy to phone you but not to TXT you TO phone him?I think your thread title "Am I being played?" is a rhetorical question,look at it from an outsiders perspective,this relationship is going nowhere

Respected Member
    Well, he finally texted me yesterday and guess what he said: 'ring me now'. what the... is the the only thing he can say to me after not communicating for more than two weeks?! god!

Just called him. He told me his pc is still down. He told me that he loves me.
    He told me not to panic (well, maybe i sounded like one when I talked to him). He will be back online once the pc is fixed...
    That's it??? That's all he can say??? I'm sorry jam but this is a very bad sign.....
    looks to me he is just trying to keep you around like a reserve and just leaves you hanging.....
    while you wait for him to spare some time to contact you and telling you he still cannot get his pc fixed?? Oh that's so lame jam....
    And he got the nerve to tell you not to panic??? How cocky!!! i suggest you ditch this guy, he is so not worth it...
    Just my opinion jam, the decision will be entirely up to you....

he told me he'e a busy man...
    Obviously you're not his priority.....i suggest you move on jam.....you deserve better......
    Besides, his sudden change and lack of time for you and his lame excuses could also mean he is slowly letting go and probably just being subtle about it

Yup,sounds like your not high on his list of priorities,more like an afterthought,plus why should YOU be the one to phone HIM?Who is he?Brad Pitt?Which part of UK does he live Jam?Do some research on him,example has he told you his home phone number and address or do you just have a e-mail addie and cell-phone number?

Respected Member
    Hi Jam07,
    I'm sorry to hear about your story. I'm sure there's an explanation behind his silence.
    Sometimes our network providers here in the Philippines are not so good. There were times I texted in the UK, credits charged but no messages were received on the other end.
    Have you tried his landline phone? Hope you hear from him soon.
    Take care. xx
    Monk

Respected Member
    If he really loves you as he says, he will have his pc fixed the soonest possible time
    and no matter how busy he is, he will make time for it....if he really wants so bad to chat to you and can't wait to talk to you again...
    But looks to me now, he is actually using the broke down pc as an excuse for not communicating and chatting with you.....
    Think about it jam............

[COLOR="Red"] How cocky!!!
    You're becoming British now Pia, Sophie rather...

Hi Mrs. Daddy but the funny thing is, we never had a fight before this happend and there are no signs that he will leave just like that... it is really not fair :(
    Yes it happen dear sorry to sayMy friends bf just found someone he prefers and dont know how to say to the other girl its over but hopefully this is not the reason lets hope and wait as other member said there might be a valid reason why he vanish
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    You're becoming British now Pia, Sophie rather...
    looks like it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information