Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Am I the only one!

Are there any other Brit Women on this site with Filipino guys? or am I the only one?

Your as unusual as a diamond in an oyster I have been going there every year since the dawn of time(or so it sometimes seems)and can count on the fingers of one foot the number of caucasian women I have seen with pinoy husbands,though I personally have dozens of friends married to pinay wives,I even know two lesbians with pinay girlfriends

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by englishbird View Post
    Are there any other Brit Women on this site with Filipino guys? or am I the only one?
    I think there's another one, also with a filipino guy working on a ship, so i guess you're not the only one then
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by englishbird View Post
    There is one member here same as you.. but for now she and her filipino bf are in a bumby road

I think that particular relationship is floundering on the rocks or has hit a patch of rough sea Sophie I always wondered that though,there are hundreds of thousands of pinays married to foreigners around the world,but very,very,very few pinoys married to western ladies,why is that?Answers on a postcard please...........

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I think there's another one, also with a filipino guy working on a ship, so i guess you're not the only one then
    oh sorry sophie, we're posting at the same time... yep, she's the one

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    There is one member here same as you.. but for now she and her filipino bf are in a bumby road
    Yeah - "Cruisingkerry" - but they have hard times now...
    http://filipinaroses.com/member.php?u=2036
    Jiri & Maricel

I think kerry is quite sensibly moving on.The average guy would not countenance a woman treating him shabbily,neither should the average woman.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16349

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I think that particular relationship is floundering on the rocks or has hit a patch of rough sea Sophie

Yeah, it's cruisingkerry I wonder if they patch up already or if she decided to dump him for good....

I always wondered that though,there are hundreds of thousands of pinays married to foreigners around the world,but very,very,very few pinoys married to western ladies,why is that?
    I wonder thesame thing too LOL
    Somehow i can probably think of one reason, but i'd rather not say, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

I can think of multitudinous reasons Sophie,but I dont want to stereotype Theres a guy I know at this precise minute,pinoy,works down angliongto in davao,almost at the bottom near Damosa,he is currently wooing a lady from New Zealand,he has a few girlfriends in Davao,but he told me none of them have a kiwi passport,he is seeking greener pastures

Respected Member
    I can think of multitudinous reasons Sophie,but I dont want to stereotype Theres a guy I know at this precise minute,pinoy,works down angliongto in davao,almost at the bottom near Damosa,he is currently wooing a lady from New Zealand,he has a few girlfriends in Davao,but he told me none of them have a kiwi passport,he is seeking greener pastures
    oh well, a typical pinoy user looser, lol
    But i agree with you about not stereotyping as there's still a lot of nice and honorable pinoys out there......
    I hope some english women find them though

I know a lady in Canada,excellent girl,aged 39,she works as a caregiver,still single,her work-mate asked her to marry her 26 year old brother so he could get into Canada You know these things happen,why do you think I always like to hear the tsismis when I am in pinas,gives me a better perspective of the way some peoples minds work

Interesting point you raised Sophie,if Pinays are the perfect wives as many claim wont those "nice and honorable pinoys out there" marry pinays with whome they share a culture and language rather than go for english women?

Respected Member
    I know a lady in Canada,excellent girl,aged 39,she works as a caregiver,still single,her work-mate asked her to marry her 26 year old brother so he could get into Canada You know these things happen,why do you think I always like to hear the tsismis when I am in pinas,gives me a better perspective of the way some peoples minds work
    LOL, so i guess being nosy have had some advantages huh?
    Anyway, it does happen tawi2.....I just hope though that the female foreigners will be more careful and assertive in the pinoys they meet
    and should be able to somehow spot those user looser types.....

Sophie,its always been my findings that pinoys dont like assertive women,they are babified all their lives by their mums,ates,and aunties,mostly they like their own way,an assertive woman would terrify them

"Somehow i can probably think of one reason" Whats the reason Sophie

Respected Member
    Interesting point you raised Sophie,if Pinays are the perfect wives as many claim wont those "nice and honorable pinoys out there" marry pinays with whome they share a culture and language rather than go for english women?
    True, but we all have our individual reasons for choosing the partner we wanna end up with...
    Others are in the name of love while some for practical reasons.....
    However sometimes things just happen, call it fate or destiny, that we end up with someone we never planned nor thought we would end up with....
    And as much as i know there's a lot of dishonorable pinoys out there,
    I also know a lot of pinoys in my circle who are truly honorable men and some of them are with filipinas while some are with foreigners.......

Respected Member
    Sophie,its always been my findings that pinoys dont like assertive women,they are babified all their lives by their mums,ates,and aunties,mostly they like their own way,an assertive woman would terrify them
    only those looser types get scared and intimidated by assertive strong women...
    while for those smart and successful guys, it's an interesting quality of a woman they typically go for.....

Respected Member
    "Somehow i can probably think of one reason" Whats the reason Sophie
    GO FIGURE

My sis is actually married to an oriental,I lived in south-east asia for years,stayed with a number of families in several countries and I still sometimes want to kick his head in When east meets west huh

GO FIGURE
    I knew it many years ago Sophie,but its best to let people find these things out for themselves

It is because, a Pinoy man would like to control his woman. To be superior, to be the macho figure, the "man" (a typical pinoy attitude) etc etc...

And why do you think British guys marry Pinays not British women? Lol, because quite often British women "wear the trousers" in the relationship... (No offense meant to you Englishbird/Kerry).

Correct Jayzee,pinoys cant handle a strong minded woman,they want to assert and be in control,western guys?Lots marry pinays after a failed marriage to a western woman,not being nasty here,but I think statistics will bear this out,mostly the guys will be middle aged and have been in a relationship which didnt work out so they want a calmer,nicer woman,I couldnt handle a western woman,lived with two,that was enough,I met my sons mum by accident on the MTR going from Tsim sha tsui to central serendipitous journey,Plus a bad point for me was I couldnt stand living with a woman who smokes nor drinks,nothing wrong with them,just not my cup of tea,most pinays dont smoke nor drink thankfully

Respected Member
    My sis is actually married to an oriental,I lived in south-east asia for years,stayed with a number of families in several countries and I still sometimes want to kick his head in
    LOL, i can understand, you must have some valid reasons for wanting to do so

Respected Member
    I knew it many years ago Sophie,but its best to let people find these things out for themselves
    AGREE

LOL, i can understand, you must have some valid reasons for wanting to do so
    It could be the fact he drinks like a fish,smokes like a chimney,gambles like an idiot,and treats my sis like crap,thankfully they are seperated at the moment Its not good to see your blood badly treated,makes you boil and simmer inside

Respected Member
    Correct Jayzee,pinoys cant handle a strong minded woman,they want to assert and be in control,western guys?Lots marry pinays after a failed marriage to a western woman,not being nasty here,but I think statistics will bear this out,mostly the guys will be middle aged and have been in a relationship which didnt work out so they want a calmer,nicer woman,I couldnt handle a western woman,lived with two,that was enough,I met my sons mum by accident on the MTR going from Tsim sha tsui to central serendipitous journey,Plus a bad point for me was I couldnt stand living with a woman who smokes nor drinks,nothing wrong with them,just not my cup of tea,most pinays dont smoke nor drink thankfully
    Oh, talking by experience huh

GO FIGURE
    I guess I know where are you heading Sophie
    But don't forget: " Even with a small marionette you can make a big show"
    Jiri & Maricel

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    I guess I know where are you heading Sophie
    But don't forget: " Even with a small marionette you can make a big show"
    How many ladies do you know who will go into an adult store and deliberately buy the smallest adult toy

How many ladies do you know who will go into an adult store and deliberately buy the smallest adult toy
    Good point
    Jiri & Maricel

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information