Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Its not really nosy,I prefer to say inquisitive curiousanyway,if we dont ask we dont find out right

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Its not really nosy,I prefer to say inquisitive curiousanyway,if we dont ask we dont find out right
    Thats so true, and it can lead to good things. I met my guy on the cruise ship cos I got chatting to him in his bar and starting asking hundreds of qusetions about his life, and family etc. And now here we are 2 years down the line!.

My god,I NEVER stop talking,thats the truth,I can talk a glass eye to sleep but the funny thing is it opens doors and stops awkward silences

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Originally Posted by Tawi2
    How many ladies do you know who will go into an adult store and deliberately buy the smallest adult toy
    I prefer the real thing which is very firm (I heard most pinoy men have very firm penis) alive,warm and has feelings; and oh I don't want a huge one..its painful..huge is not neccersarily a good one. I guess average size is a perfect size... what matter the most is that the owner know well how to use it.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by womaninlove View Post
    I prefer the real thing which is very firm (I heard most pinoy men have very firm penis) alive,warm and has feelings; and oh I don't want a huge one..its painful..huge is not neccersarily a good one. I guess average size is a perfect size... what matter the most is that the owner know well how to use it.

What have you started here tawi2?????
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Banned
    So, what is the perfect size to you then....? specific # plz
    pinoy men I guess average size is a perfect size... what matter the most is that the owner know well how to use it.
    You think so ha, that is your opinion, lol let see, there is member here said pinoy is selfish as far as (sex) making love is concerned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post

What have you started here tawi2?????
    I know,I know I understand your frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    what about you? what is the perfect size to you?

As in most things in Life I am blameless I could play devils advocate but I am not going to

Banned

You think so ha, that is your opinion, lol let see, as there is member here said pinoy is selfish as far as (sex) making love is concerned

ok, ok, I never patronaizing or disliking pinoy men , I'm not against other nationality either. so, no need to be hostile. I was just talking in general; and it was just my personal opinion.

Banned
    what about you? what is the perfect size to you?
    You didnt answer my question, you want me to answer you??

Respected Member
    As in most things in Life I am blameless I could play devils advocate but I am not going to
    You can try
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Banned
    ok, ok, I never patronaizing or disliking pinoy men , I'm not against other nationality either. so, no need to be hostile. I was just talking in general.
    hehehe rest the case then, peace

Quid pro quo Mrs M

You can try
    Nah,why stir the pot when the water is already boiling

Respected Member
    Nah,why stir the pot when the water is already boiling
    Good boy

Banned
    But hey glad to know that there are western women like pinoy guys ha

Good boy
    I am learning mother

Banned

Lol..not exactly blameless...you gave us a "food for thought" about "it"

Banned
    I am learning mother
    Tawi, go to chat room
    Joke lang tawi, I know your one of the filipina's favorite here

To build a fire you first need a spark

Respected Member
    I am learning mother
    Ouch bad tawi2

FavouriteI dont know about that! joke Tawi your one of my favourite
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Soph,your my conscience I need an extra sugar in my Tea I think

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    FavouriteI dont know about that!
    Your always late sistah http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16759

meron na nag aapreciate sa dami ng post niya hahaha, opss sorry because of his knowledge in Philippines

Banned
    You didnt answer my question, you want me to answer you??

Answer at your own risk.... I assume it is what you like.

Philippines Where is that?

Respected Member
    Soph,your my conscience I need an extra sugar in my Tea I think
    LOL, i hope i'm a good one
    and no extra sugar for you tawi2, you said so yourself, too much sugar transforms you into something else lol

My goodness,I sense "Ladies talk" coming on,I am outta here

Banned
    Answer at your own risk.... I assume it is what you like.

Yah, I thought she done, thats why I said peace

Banned

Please don't go...stay in this thread..we will stop talking about it. it was not my intention anyway.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information