Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Where is the elusive trader Dave?
    probably trying to increase the population.

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Where is the elusive trader Dave?
    I guess here is your answer:

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    He is probably totally sloshed on San Mig and tied naked to a lamp post outside the Agora bus terminal,a group of bayots have just spotted him and think all of their birthdays have arrived at once as they advance upon him giggling with glee
    Jiri & Maricel

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    I guess here is your answer:
    hope hes got a plug up his

Banned
    helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im not dead

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im not dead
    No your not,but I bet your not virgo intacta either,unless you managed to fight the bayots off Nice trip?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned

Red face

got back to uk last night 11pm

thanks all for the kind thoughts and regards

thanks sim for starting thread glad yr ladybug could come i am sure she enjoyed her day and has a few ideas for yr good day and thankyou both for the present and loverly card

i will get round to posting a few pics on here when i get time but i think theresa [the wife has many on frienster ????

there are lots of pics on ----meganconcepcion.multiply.com megan was our photographer and a great job she did

everything else my dear theresa organised no wedding organiser needed many have even asked her to design there dresses and organise there wedding

all i will say guys IT DOES NOT HAVE TO COST BIG MONEY TO HAVE A NICE WEDDING

i did not go to kingstone to see the lads because i might not even have made the wedding i did not visit a bar

we spent time in manila visited enchanted kingdom and the aquarium place went to cdo went to the hotel marco resort [what a nice place] and the right price very very quite place no fecking chickens near there

i could go on but i still have many jobs to do here unpack cut the lawn washing ironing dusting and theresa said leave it all untill she gets here babe the grass will be 6 ft high then

Banned
    biyots we only had 50 guests and i think 4 were biyots and 2 lesbians she had 2 biyots doing the make up and there hair and they wanted to do my hair im opaw top and bottom one of them does the make up for miss gay cagayan de oro ok they done a good job [not on me] and the price was right

Look forward to seeing the pics Dave,sounds cool,as long as a good time was had by all

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

got back to uk last night 11pm

thanks all for the kind thoughts and regards

thanks sim for starting thread glad yr ladybug could come i am sure she enjoyed her day and has a few ideas for yr good day and thankyou both for the present and loverly card

i will get round to posting a few pics on here when i get time but i think theresa [the wife has many on frienster ????

there are lots of pics on ----meganconcepcion.multiply.com megan was our photographer and a great job she did

everything else my dear theresa organised no wedding organiser needed many have even asked her to design there dresses and organise there wedding

all i will say guys IT DOES NOT HAVE TO COST BIG MONEY TO HAVE A NICE WEDDING

i did not go to kingstone to see the lads because i might not even have made the wedding i did not visit a bar

we spent time in manila visited enchanted kingdom and the aquarium place went to cdo went to the hotel marco resort [what a nice place] and the right price very very quite place no fecking chickens near there

i could go on but i still have many jobs to do here unpack cut the lawn washing ironing dusting and theresa said leave it all untill she gets here babe the grass will be 6 ft high then

Congratulations!
    I've seen the photos! Was it entitled: the Sales Wedding&hearts? Hope I viewed the right album!
    Anyway, your wedding photos looked so lush!

All the best!!

Banned
    good question i will have to look myself name sales yes

Excellent pics Dave

Banned
    Hi trader dave,

Congratulations on your wedding.

If the ""SALES_WEDDING_hearts" page is you (I don't have your permission to put the webpage link here) you must be very happy with your photographs.
    Megan has a talent for taking photographs. She is inventive and original, the couple looked happy and relaxed also so that made your photoshoot go well.

Thank you dave for inviting her, it was very kind of you. She was full of it when she got back & yes she's gone into overdrive, on the planning front.

Had a look at your photo's, as Ladybug spoke to your photographer.

Anyway, all the best!...Hope you're not apart for too long.

Another lucky guy, all the best

best wishes dave

Many congratulations.......mines a way off yet, its nice to hear good news

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Forget Pinay Wives,everyones marrying more specific Mindanao girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Mindanao girls are the best!...Of course I'm only really talking about one specific lady.

We love you all, from Luzon & the Visayas too.
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    my misses was born there to

gud luck trader dave, if you have second thoughts just b4 you wed and you see an open window, do what i didn't do climb thru it

and change your name to tradeless dave b4 all your money goes
    oh yes.... mindanao girls are the best! LOL.... also the girls from Luzon and Visayas... aba, Pinay ata kami!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information