Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: I'm back!

Respected Member

I'm back!

Hello All,

Finally I'm back!

I just want to let you know that I arrived safe in England last March 27, 2009...Flight was alright thank GOD but so tiring and I really hate the UK weather coz it's sooo cold lol..Hope I can go back home soon :(...

I'm very sorry for not keeping in touch for ages,been very busy here...I got loads of reasons but can't state it all..Hoping that everybody will understand me...

Thanks a lot and God bless us all..
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
    I really hate the UK weather coz it's sooo cold lol..Hope I can go back home soon :(...

Welcome back Shayla...it is one thing that you have to adjust too. It takes a while but this is what we chose so we have to learn to make adjustments.

Hi Shayla, welcome to the UK and welcome back to the forum. Wow, doesen't it seems soooooo long ago now since that time when you were stressing over that long awaited visa that took so long to arrive.

Iain.

Who?

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Warm welcome in UK Shayla About the weather - it is not so bad right now - pretty good days, sunny and dry which you can't see so often in here
    Jiri & Maricel

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Who?

didnt you read the 100 plus posts about not getting her visa yet? im still reading them

its good you finally arrived after all your worring glad to have you here

welcome to the uk

Welcome to Uk Shay.... Nice to see....

Hahaha I'm like you when i first arrived here I wanna go back home.... cant stand the weather but i get used to it... Just take your time enjoy the warm weather....
    God Bless.......
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    ....Nice to see you....
    Blimey......you don't need Specsavers
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Blimey......you don't need Specsavers
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

Hello All,

Finally I'm back!

I just want to let you know that I arrived safe in England last March 27, 2009...Flight was alright thank GOD but so tiring and I really hate the UK weather coz it's sooo cold lol..Hope I can go back home soon :(...

I'm very sorry for not keeping in touch for ages,been very busy here...I got loads of reasons but can't state it all..Hoping that everybody will understand me...

Welcome to the UK Shayla. Weather is good at this time of the year you must not hate it, this is the best so far for those who just arrived from the Phils. When i first came here it was in August and so summer was over.

You just arrived and you want to go back home?! I can understand your situation it is really lonely here esp if you have a child left in the Phils and he/she is still of minor age.

Hope you'll get over your boredom. You can look for a job if you already have the document from the HO stating you don't need a work permit. All companies are requiring that paper. For the meantime, make yourself busy so you won't get bored. Go to leisure center, look for a volunteer job, enroll in a shorm term course and/or register in local social clubs. Best of luck.

Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Quote Originally Posted by mavid View Post
    Welcome back Shayla...it is one thing that you have to adjust too. It takes a while but this is what we chose so we have to learn to make adjustments.

Very well said Mavid. We chose this and so we have to make adjustments. It is a matter of programming our mind that we can do it, that is overcoming the boredom.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    It is a matter of programming our mind that we can do it, that is overcoming the boredom.
    Yeah, right.....

Take up Crochet......

Respected Member
    Hello All,

Finally I'm back!

Hi Shayla, Welcome in the UK and welcome back to the forum

It is nice to hear that u have a safe flight, for the weather its been really good this past few days

Take Care..
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Hello All,

Finally I'm back!

hi Praise,

welcome back..

dont stress urself too much, am sure u will sort everything out ok..remember September is not that far..

Goodluck..

Respected Member
    Special thanks to Mavid,IainBusby,Boss Keith,Ji&Ma,Bornatbirth,Tiger&Tigress,Itsme_iye,Aramulous,Tin and Kimmi for the warm welcome....I will be fine soon and for sure I will get use to the weather c'',)
    Life can be happier & less stressful if we remember one simple thought..We can't have all that we desire,but prayers will give us all that we deserve.God bless everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Yeah, right.....

Take up Crochet......

Not my cup of tea, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    Very well said Mavid. We chose this and so we have to make adjustments. It is a matter of programming our mind that we can do it, that is overcoming the boredom.
    Thanks

Special thanks to Mavid,IainBusby,Boss Keith,Ji&Ma,Bornatbirth,Tiger&Tigress,Itsme_iye,Aramulous,Tin and Kimmi for the warm welcome....I will be fine soon and for sure I will get use to the weather c'',)
    You are welcome Shayla Soon enough you can wear skirts & shorts hehehe

Thread Information