Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warning Warning, Louella's on the road

My wife Louella is over the moon at the moment because, after waiting patiently (patiently, who am I tryin to kid) since she passed her test on Marth 6th, we have at last found and bought her a car.

It's a nice little Peugeot 206 1.1 Style, 2003 with very low mileage, two previous lady owners in Diablo Red.

I must say the insurance gave me a bit of a shock at first, but after I added myself as a named driver, I managed to get it down to just under £600.

So Look Out Folks, She's On The Road..... and she could be coming to a town near you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    My wife Louella is over the moon at the moment as, after waiting patiently (patiently, who am I tryin to kid) since she passed her test on Marth 6th, we have at last found and bought a car for her.

It's a nice little Peugeot 206 1.1 Style, 2003 with very low mileage, two previous lady owners in Diablo Red.

I must say the insurance gave me a bit of a shock at first, but after I added myself as a named driver, I managed to get it down to just under £600.

So Look Out Folks, She's On The Road..... and she could be coming to a town near you!
    wooow - lady owner in Diablo Red, where i can see her
    insurance just under £600? OMG thats what i call rip-off
    OHH - just noticed - you are from Coventry,aren't you? Could you please tell Louella not to stray to Oxfordshire?

Congrats to Louella. She must be very excited. Is this her first time to drive a car? Iain are you worried whe might enjoy her shopping spree now she has her own car.
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Well done Ian for getting Louella through her test mate, congrats all round and I love Louella's new charriot !

Watch out watch out, Louella is about, yeah you better watch out, cos Louella's about !"

Great news ! Insurance a bit on the heavy side, is that Fully Comp policy ? or Third party fire and a patridge in a pear tree ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    wooow - lady owner in Diablo Red, where i can see her
    insurance just under £600? OMG thats what i call rip-off
    I suppose that does sound rather intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    Congrats to Louella. She must be very excited. Is this her first time to drive a car? Ian are you worried whe might enjoy her shopping spree now she has her own car.
    The one thing that I've got in my favour in that regard is that most of the car parks in Coventry are multi-storey and Louella is a bit worried about driving up and down the ramps, so I don't think she'll be hitting the department stores in it just yet.
    Iain.

The one thing that I've got in my favour in that regard is that most of the car parks in Coventry are multi-storey and Louella is a bit worried about driving up and down the ramps, so I don't think she'll be hitting the department stores in it just yet.
    Iain.

. Wait for at least a month she will.....
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

My wife Louella is over the moon at the moment because, after waiting patiently (patiently, who am I tryin to kid) since she passed her test on Marth 6th, we have at last found and bought her a car.

wow very nice congrats

The reason why i asked if it's her first car bec there's a saying that our first car should be "RED"....
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ginapeterb View Post
    Well done Ian for getting Louella through her test mate, congrats all round and I love Louella's new charriot !

Watch out watch out, Louella is about, yeah you better watch out, cos Louella's about !"

Great news ! Insurance a bit on the heavy side, is that Fully Comp policy ? or Third party fire and a patridge in a pear tree ?
    That's fully comp with a £350 excess for Louella and £150 excess for me. All of the Insurance companies have a fixed non-negotiable inexperienced driver excess which is usually around £200, this is automatically added on to whatever excess level you select.
    Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by itsme_iye View Post
    The reason why i asked if it's her first car bec there's a saying that our first car should be color "RED"....
    Cheers!
    Is that to signify DANGER

Banned
    Cant say anything.............. but wowowow !!!!!

Ingat lagi Louella

Ian, hopefully you wont get a heart attack when you ride on her car as a passenger.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

congrats Louella and Iain..lovely car....

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Ian, hopefully you wont get a heart attack when you ride on her car as a passenger.
    when my misses drives, i cover me eyes from when i get in, til i get out

freedom at last louella, well done

COngrats!!!!

wow congrats nice car too

I am driving now again too courtesy of my BF kindness he lend me his other car he add me as well as a driver he said he likes women driving so he can be a passanger and do whatever he wants (reading or sleeping...cheeky man)

its nice driving again though after almost a year..... still know how to step on the break

Hi Iain and Louella,
    I think I need to issue a danger warning even when Ligaya drives in Palawan. ALL I can say is that it is just as well we have full width wrap around bull bars(trike and dog destroyers) fitted. When she drives here I think we will need an A1 M Abrahms battle tank.

Nice car and I am sure she will get the hang of the multi storeys. Bull bars do not look good on a 206
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

Wow thats a nice car hmmmmmmmm Always drive safely louella

Nice car....Congrats LouellaHappy Driving and enjoy riding Ian
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Quote Originally Posted by scott&ligaya View Post
    Hi Iain and Louella,
    I think I need to issue a danger warning even when Ligaya drives in Palawan. ALL I can say is that it is just as well we have full width wrap around bull bars(trike and dog destroyers) fitted. When she drives here I think we will need an A1 M Abrahms battle tank.

Nice car and I am sure she will get the hang of the multi storeys. Bull bars do not look good on a 206
    Please don't give her ideas.

congrats Louella but don't forget your new and most important job is to drive Iain to and from the pub so he can have a few beers safely.. NEWS FLASH AS FROM MARCH 6th 2009 BIRMINGHAM AS BANNED WOMEN DRIVERS HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by beaubrummie View Post
    congrats Louella but don't forget your new and most important job is to drive Iain to and from the pub so he can have a few beers safely.. NEWS FLASH AS FROM MARCH 6th 2009 BIRMINGHAM AS BANNED WOMEN DRIVERS HA HA
    She has trouble finding her way around Coventry at the moment, so I think the Brummies are safe from her.... For now.
    Iain.

Congrats Iain and Louella. nice car Enjoy now louella
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

wow! nice! I'M ALSO LEARNING TO DRIVE NOW AND i HAD MY 3RD LESSON TODAY. hOPE I PASS MY THEORY TEST WHEN I TAKE IT IN APRIL.

Quote Originally Posted by ANDRES25 View Post
    wow! nice! I'M ALSO LEARNING TO DRIVE NOW AND i HAD MY 3RD LESSON TODAY. hOPE I PASS MY THEORY TEST WHEN I TAKE IT IN APRIL.
    From what Louella went through with the theory test, which she failed the first time by the way, I can tell you that the hardest part to pass is the hazard perception, but you can get DVD's for the PC to practise it with.
    Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Congrats Iain and Louella. nice car Enjoy now louella
    Thanks Ann,
    Well Louella managed to drive to work and home again today with both herself and the car still intact. She gave me a bit of a fright though, because when she got to work she called me just to say she had arrived there safely. Of course, when I seen her ID come up on the phone, I really did fear the worst. I thought she was calling to tell me that something terrible had happened.

Iain.

Thanks Ann,
    Well Louella managed to drive to work and home again today with both herself and the car still intact. She gave me a bit of a fright though, because when she got to work she called me just to say she had arrived there safely. Of course, when I seen her ID come up on the phone, I really did fear the worst. I thought she was calling to tell me that something terrible had happened.

Iain.
    Thats a good surprise Iain
    Lucky you Louella. Have to do my driving lesson this year too Hope i can make it like you
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Well done Louella..

Is that to signify DANGER

NO it doesn't signify danger, it signifies joy....You are so happy you were able to achieve your dream of having a car of your own and so that is an achievement.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information