Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Mervin King

Mervin King

SHUT UP!!!!!

Every time you muppets open your mouth and a sound comes out, the markets dive

$$$ was doing nicely just about to hit 1.5
    ....till he spoke today.....back down to 1.43 now

Then in his speech he makes it clear to the journalists "I do not get paid to predict the future"......later followed by "I predict the growth to shrink 4% this year"

Plonker!!
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

yes the Tories are not helping either, need to dump brown, bring back blair, someone , anyone but brown

'they' said there would be 2 million unemployed by xmas, still not yet.. doom and gloom from the press and media..

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    'they' said there would be 2 million unemployed by xmas, still not yet.. doom and gloom from the press and media..
    ...actually it is about 2.1 Million now, those stats only go up to December.....we've lost Woolworths in January, and a hell of a lot more....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    ...actually it is about 2.1 Million now, those stats only go up to December.....we've lost Woolworths in January, and a hell of a lot more....
    Don't forget that this lot tends to "doctor" the figures to suit the situation....

A lot of the unemployed are shifted on another programme, forgot which one, and they don't appear on the main list as if of magic.....

Abracadabra.................

Banned
    Still, its nice to see the bankers squealing like little pigs. It must be a uncomfortable for them when someone threatning to take away their ill-gotten gains AND have to explain why they brought their banks on the verge of disaster. They are proof that Capitalism CAN be disgusting and obscene. Gordo, who was Chancellor during a lot of this mess, must also take some blame.

Banned
    yes the Tories are not helping either, need to dump brown, bring back blair, someone , anyone but brown
    You as well? Why this constant Tories this, Tories that? To me this looks like a case of look away whilst Rome burns. The Government MUST be held accountable to what they are doing, and right now, all I hear is billions for this, billions for that, save jobs here, save jobs there. Its not happening, the whole VAT nonsense is proof of that. To blame the Tories is just a distraction. Right now I trust ANYONE but NOT Gordon "Saved the World" Brown.

I've always voted Labour, but not next time, the Tories keep getting slated by the PM for wanting to do nothing, and yet that is the best thing to do.

Where has all the bank money gone? Vanished, it was meant to free up the banks, and never did.

Where is the VAT helping? It isn't but we'll take years of higher taxes paying it off.

What happened to all the £100's millions put in the stock market to stabalise it? Vanished!

Even a 5 year old could run the economy better....in fact lets vote for Mr Soft Soft Soft

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I've always voted Labour,
    So it was you..........

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    So it was you..........

I didn't vote for Brown.....what democracy?

When an MP retires/dies, they have to have an election!

Wish that was true. Sadly Joe due to the chaos and a lot of people hiding whats happening with them soon a hell of a lot of companies are going to pan as are indivuals March/April/May are going to be terrible months for many Companies and indivuals. Many will not talk about the raise it will be about how their pay was frozen what a relief and many about who had the smallest Pay cut
    This year in whatever field your in its all about how much you cost and contribute in earnings to the organsation now..

Gonna be tough for Phill other companies following INTEL spending ($7 billion if i recall correctly for intel) in the US while closing down its phill site your see more "looking after your own" which is bad news for the UK due to Tory and Labour mismanagment. Neither of the Parties are any good at present and at least in recent history.

Mrs T, Tony Blair and Bill Clinton who pressured the mortages for all are just as bad. Still not all bad this year at least i got to have a snow ball figt with the missus
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

"Mervyn King, has admitted he does not know how long quantitative easing will take to have an effect but says it will "eventually work"", BBC News.

How long can he wait....he looks very old!!

Thread Information