Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Since we are talking about babies... here is my points of view...

Before even meeting my husband I worked as a parttime preschool teacher and I adored little monkies so much... They have this aura that you can never explain... They are sweet, funloving and very innocent. I learnt so much from them. From being silly to being so so happy and appreciative of any lil blessings being received... I said to myself, one day i will want to have one of those little cheeky monkies...

Now, on the 15th of this month will be our 2nd Wedding Anniversary and in April we are expecting for that lil munky to come out in this world to complete our family. We are thrilled, scared but excited of things to come...

Smelly nappies, poos, crying name it! Can be horrible but this is waht I have put in mind... I was once a baby and my parents once were very excited to see me (i hope lol) so i want to experience that kind of happiness too...

Think about, looking at your kids' eyes, their dainty lil hands, their cutest smile, very dependent on you... arent those great feelings? At the end of the day, it is you who will decide whether you like to have a kid or not... It is a responsibility, it is a joy, it is life that you are going to give and your kids' will give you life.

Parenthood will never be easy. Just be prepared. Lots of surprises will come... It is what we call life...

Enjoy!!!

Thank you!
    Cooool...I forgot I posted this one... hehe... Now I have him! What joy he brings!

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I always think a house without a kid is like a jigsaw puzzle with a piece missing,children make a house a home,without a kids chatter bouncing off the walls its just a sterile dwelling,kids add character.

Money means absolutely zip compared to a childs smile or one of those creased wrinkled smiles a young child gives you
    You are so so right!

I lost a woman in 2002,breast cancer,but she left a legacy sure he gives me headaches,heartaches,and earache,but as sure as the earth orbits the sun our lives revolve around our kids
    He is a cutie,but only when he is asleep Good luck in the future Mavid,a child is a miracle,I hope you have one(or two).
    I am so sure that your little one adores you so much!

Mavid...you will have one, one day!

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    the house i live in has seen many sad times over the years, but for the last few years its been filled with the laughter of my 2 kids

i do more for my kids than i do for the misses, if my misses asks me to get up and do something, she would have to ask a few times , but little joe, he only has to ask the once
    Kids are the commanders lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eljohno View Post
    People can be complete without having children. Children will take up alot of your time and can be expensive. That said my daughter Chloe has just turned 2 and the best thing ever to happen to me and she brings me joy everyday!
    True, some are happy of just the way they are... But too bad for those who are selling babies! Did anyone watch this one: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/a...d-to-surrogacy ?

Eljhono Happy 2nd Bday to your Chloe!

My grandmother used to say if a family is a house then kids are the cement that binds the bricks together
    As for selling babies Jay,I actually know someone who bought a child in Pinas,and saw the news report three weeks ago on Pinoy TV about a couple who had just had their baby stolen,apparently its a thriving underground market

im surprised the topic is open again of course i know that some of the members here are expectant mothers and some already gave brith. My congrats to all.

I'd been to my doctor a week ago for some check ups and some questions about me planning a baby soon (hopefully) well, as some of you know that I am not young anymore turning 37 anytime soon at my age now i am on the risk of whatever then my bf now is 46 y/o so both of us are not young anymore so having a baby is always a risk. There's a chance of we might have not a normal baby etc while my doctor telling that to me i am really scared and a bit depressed about it but of course she said that if ever i got pregnant there's a way now to know if the baby is normal or not. To be honest i don't think I can't bear if im going to have a special need baby. I know its hard bec i experienced working with children with special need and attention. While at the surgery, I met a couple (Brit and filipina) she is 3 months pregnant for their 1st baby and she said to me they're really excited and worried at the same time bec she is 42y/o and her husband is 45y/o and her doctor said that she needs to have a weekly check up when she's 5 months pregnant so they closely monitor her and her baby's progress. Again, the main reason is her age

So, I open that conversation with my bf and he said that he himself dont want to have a child that need special care or attention. He wants to have a child that you can speak and interact in a normal way. Abortion are the option for many people that are not willing to look after a special children. I don't think I can't do that but I am not willing to devote all my time and effort to a child that need special care and attention (may be i am selfish on that aspect)

I know that having a child makes my life complete no doubt about it. I am not being negative here I am just sharing what might the possibilities of my age having a child in the near future. I think my advice for some here is while you and your partner still young you should think about having a family asap.

Still looking forward having my own child (one is enough for me).

Quote Originally Posted by cheesewiz View Post
    I'd been to my doctor a week ago for some check ups and some questions about me planning a baby soon (hopefully) well, as some of you know that I am not young anymore turning 37 anytime soon at my age now i am on the risk of whatever then my bf now is 46 y/o so both of us are not young anymore so having a baby is always a risk. There's a chance of we might have not a normal baby etc while my doctor telling that to me i am really scared and a bit depressed about it but of course she said that if ever i got pregnant there's a way now to know if the baby is normal or not.
    my misses has just turned 38, little joe is now 2 1/2

life is a risk, everyday you're taking risks. but you have to get on a live your life

good luck

My grandmother used to say if a family is a house then kids are the cement that binds the bricks together
    As for selling babies Jay,I actually know someone who bought a child in Pinas,and saw the news report three weeks ago on Pinoy TV about a couple who had just had their baby stolen,apparently its a thriving underground market
    Hehehehee... Zobel here talking lol... My Jay rarely posts (he isn't very keen on forums hehe)

My mum owns a Preschool in our village (My youngest sister & I went to that school) and it's been open since then... I love kids a lot so I managed to take a short term course in Preschool Education. I love spending time with them. They are just brilliant.

My mum will always tell us, being with youngsters make you feel young at heart, you forget your everyday worries...
    Their cries are music to ones ears, what more with their laughters...
    If laughter is the best medicine... Laugh with a child...

im surprised the topic is open again of course i know that some of the members here are expectant mothers and some already gave brith. My congrats to all.

).

Thanks cheesewiz, I was one of those who have just recently gave birth...

I'd been to my doctor a week ago for some check ups and some questions about me planning a baby soon (hopefully) well, as some of you know that I am not young anymore turning 37 anytime soon at my age now i am on the risk of whatever then my bf now is 46 y/o so both of us are not young anymore so having a baby is always a risk. There's a chance of we might have not a normal baby etc while my doctor telling that to me i am really scared and a bit depressed about it but of course she said that if ever i got pregnant there's a way now to know if the baby is normal or not. To be honest i don't think I can't bear if im going to have a special need baby.

So, I open that conversation with my bf and he said that he himself dont want to have a child that need special care or attention. He wants to have a child that you can speak and interact in a normal way. Abortion are the option for many people that are not willing to look after a special children. I don't think I can't do that but I am not willing to devote all my time and effort to a child that need special care and attention (may be i am selfish on that aspect)

I know that having a child makes my life complete no doubt about it. I am not being negative here I am just sharing what might the possibilities of my age having a child in the near future.

Still looking forward having my own child (one is enough for me).
    You ain't selfish my dear... You are just being sensible and responsible... Let's pray for the best

I think my advice for some here is while you and your partner still young you should think about having a family asap.
    IF AND ONLY IF both parties are responsible and READY to commit of having a family...

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    my misses has just turned 38, little joe is now 2 1/2

life is a risk, everyday you're taking risks. but you have to get on a live your life

good luck

That's the joy of living...

Got the first Video of Junior laughing today by email...it makes it all worth while when you see your future laughing the way he did...The only downside is....she tells me..she wants a Girl when I go back.....and here I am just wanting a bit of peace and quiet...Well, this is a cross I will have to bear...

Respected Member pacificelectric's Avatar
    Sorry to spoil the fun folks but let me remind you that in a few years from now the adorable little monkey will be (tick where appropriate):
    - a junkie
    - a wino
    - a jailbird
    - a dunce
    - a social disease
    - your worst nightmare come true
    - a subject of wonder for psychiatrists

Don't give up, there are probably battered parents associations around!

You think I am kidding? I have a colleague whose two sons suffer bipolar disorders and it looks like she's got a burden for life. Yes, folks, the little monkeys GROW and sometimes not for the better...

Banned
    [QUOTE=cheesewiz;129407] I think my advice for some here is while you and your partner still young you should think about having a family asap.QUOTE]

I am thinking Cheez where are we now if we married early

I maybe ended living in Slums by now having children but miserably struggling as the man I loved b4 (fil) was a typical playboy. I want to stay with him forever but I was always hurt emtionally. My Mom said if you marry that guy, I will not happy when I die and he's now living with young girl in a slum in Pasig.

Or maybe I ended locked up in a mental hospital as one of my suitors b4 was a real good man, high paying engineer but all he wants to talk about is about bible I tried to read old testament that time Genesis, Exodus but can't fully understand english or tagalog. I enjoy swimming but he never does as if he removed his contact lens and eyeglass, he can't see anything but all blurry. Hard for him to visit movie theatre, he said very dark can't see too much My Mom likes me to marry him but I feel very boring being with him.

Do I have regrets now?

YES!!!! I WISH I MET MY HUBBY WHEN WE WERE IN OUR 20'S. But he was happily married that time and I was still studying. Better late than never

You could have married BOTH pinoys and ended up in mandaluyong(inside not out) with 15 kids

Banned
    I hope to have a baby as soon as we get married.. my OB said that I may find it difficult to time the conception as I do not have a regular cycle... plus, I'm diabetic.. so it might be quite a challenge... but with the help of science.. and God's grace... I know I can have a baby... I can feel it.. if not, then I'l ask Ann and/or Zobel to provide one for me... LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    I hope to have a baby as soon as we get married.. my OB said that I may find it difficult to time the conception as I do not have a regular cycle... plus, I'm diabetic.. so it might be quite a challenge... but with the help of science.. and God's grace... I know I can have a baby... I can feel it.. if not, then I'l ask Ann and/or Zobel to provide one for me... LOL....

Hoi hoi! hehehe ...
    Believe & pray it will happen!

Take care lovey!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information