This what happened CFO Manila
Thursday Sept 14,2006, CFO Manila facing Lasalle football field, Equitable PCI building 2nd floor.

8:30am I arrived - You will meet security guards on blue, fill up form OUTSIDE the building. Oh yes we did fill up Name, Destination, Time of Arrival on top of rear of someone else car who park there lol. After filling up on record book you will be told to go to 2nd floor.

Then on 2nd floor you will fill up again on record book, This time your Name, Address, Fone Number, Address to be on Destination and afterwards they will ask you do you have visa or not yet. Also they will ask the requirements on my case which is fiancee visa I gave my passport, photocopy of visa. then youll be told go to room with Sign of Step 1. The staff will greet you and say sit down and hey SMILE they will take picture of you!and this picture will be ur CFO certificate picture forever. Then after picture taking theyll give you a form to fill up again. biodata-like..lol name, address, nearest relative contact infos, your spouse/fiance address tel no...and know that pls!!

afterwards you'll pay 250. be prepared to pay exact amount sometimes they dnt have change. then they told me you can go back by 10am. so we go out first and eat(i think you should take advantage coz it will be nonstop seminar, counselling afterwards we ended up 2:30 and mostly complain they havent eaten yet)

10:00am - after eating You will go to room with name Step 2. There you will sit down and see tv, and movie player.
10:30am-CFO staff arrived and introduce us about CFO, mission, vission, beneficiaries, whats the seminar, counselling for
11am- we watch video..asked your spouse/filipina fiancee if they watch MGB, Magandang Gabi Bayan hosted by Noli De castro its documentary about Filipinas who married foreign nationals. Abused sexually, physically, emotionally. Its no to discoruage you tho but to be aware those things happens. Oh yes you will shiver watching the film it scares me.
12pm without lunchbreaks you will be group according to your destinations. UKsection is somewhere on the last room. and You will be on one room with a counselling staff assigned on your destination. You will introduce yourself...howd you guys meet , opening bank account aside from joint account, phil agencies and churches, also what to dos on ceratin scenarios on marriage, on sex, on abuse, how to get help.
12:30pm - counselling individually. Howd you met. Can i see some of your pictures together. Are you ready? Does your parents allow you?Money involve does your parents know that once you get married its not your responsibility to support them. Afterwards you'll be told to wait outside....of Step 1 room to claim your yellow certificates

1:30pm- Got our yellow certificate.reminders double check when you get ur certificate see if the name of your spelling is correct you dnt want to go back right? afterwards we rush Going to Citogold Building which is 10minutes away this is where you will get your sticker, stomping, handbook and guildelines.

1:40pm (Pls bring ID so you can enter the building). Go to counter 1B, bring required documents 2 xerox of your yellow certificate given by CFO counsellor. Xerox of visa and then passport. youll be given form again to fill up. Then cashier ready ur 400peso then holla wait for ur passport and see the sticker, ur certificate and handbook...

Hope this helps