Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Question Stocks and Shares..?

Am I the only one here that's interested in the stock market? I'll be going on a training course next February, I'm fed up with my pitiful working class life, I want something that will give me some freedom. So I'm doing this course with the Traders University in Fulham next year, anyone else here interested in that sort of thing?

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

depends if you have money spare to gamble with, could be a good time to buy shares in certain banks , you know soon they will bounce back..

after losing money on Deutsche telecom shares years ago, i'll never buy shares again, i've sent the misses out to work instead

london well away from those people up norf
    Dont know if i would wanna do it. Plenty will have spare time sadly to help advise you what with more banks annoucing cut backs and all the hedge funds keeling over.

If you wanna dabble from your house (you would i think need some decent capital) Also its all about knowing things before the majority of the market so a lot of research and knowing the right people helps. They say insider trading is a ilegal but then most transactions would be ilegal i guess by the defintions stated.

Many of the Traders i speak to say its down to seconds on the difference of making a good trade rather than a bad one. Due to the automation.

Those who have to phone their broker or what have you can get caught out massively.

I know of a small company who do the stock trading for smaller traders real shady lot so beware and keep your eyes and ears open.

Good luck Sir

I've read lots of books about Stock trading etc, but I really need someone who is already successful at it to show me the done thing. 'Cause there's just so, so, many books to read and different ways of trading, and the market is just massive! I can't see the wood for the trees sort of thing..

Basically I don't think me or anyone could be successful at it without professional coaching...what they do at Traders Uni is give you one to one tuition from an already successful Trader, there's a two day course where they give you the strategy and discipline needed, reading books has helped me to understand a lot of the jargon they use...but I really don't think you can become a trader after reading a load of books..

I've already started trading and although I've had some winners, I've had too many small losses that are wiping me out! Anyway I'm sure Traders Uni will whip me into shape!

I hope so anyway!

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    I've read lots of books about Stock trading etc, but I really need someone who is already successful at it to show me the done thing. 'Cause there's just so, so, many books to read and different ways of trading, and the market is just massive! I can't see the wood for the trees sort of thing..

Basically I don't think me or anyone could be successful at it without professional coaching...what they do at Traders Uni is give you one to one tuition from an already successful Trader, there's a two day course where they give you the strategy and discipline needed, reading books has helped me to understand a lot of the jargon they use...but I really don't think you can become a trader after reading a load of books..

I've already started trading and although I've had some winners, I've had too many small losses that are wiping me out! Anyway I'm sure Traders Uni will whip me into shape!

I hope so anyway!

As well as knowledge of the market in general you appear to know of how a company really is trading all the whispers etc.

Not all needs to be from city contacts or the actual company.

A few weeks ago around 8.45 i was walking past HBOS in Victora st and there was a huge queue outside it.

A few days later all the news came out about its possible collaspe, same with many of the big stories recently. Its hard to keep any news queit now days and it travels very very quickly once it out.

From what i have seen alot is being clued up about all that is happening.

Do you plan to trade for a company or on your own?

Remeber all the ones working for a firm having massive amounts of information at their finger tips, plus all the conversations and contacts some in the same room.

Its not all about buying and selling shares betting on their performance is another way which I have done. it helps to have a lot of knowledge of how companies actually are doing

for 3.5grand you'd be better off taking a SAP or PMP or someother course that gives you a nice steady income

Am I the only one here that's interested in the stock market? I'll be going on a training course next February, I'm fed up with my pitiful working class life, I want something that will give me some freedom. So I'm doing this course with the Traders University in Fulham next year, anyone else here interested in that sort of thing?
    Whether it is stocks or horses, you manage your betting accounts exactly them same. Once you learn to profit in one form of gambling, others are pretty easy to pick up.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

I'm really, really hoping it will work for me, statistics show that only 20% of traders make a profit, but those 20% are consistently doing it! So what do successful traders know that we don't? I'll be finding that out in February! Whats really attractive about it for me, is the freedom it will give me, I'm hoping that I can make a success of it so I can give up my job, (many of them do!) I'll have the freedom to travel and earn where ever I go!

As far as getting information about the market, there are a few websites that provide info, they wont give you the decent info unless you subscribe to their services - but even then you can't see the wood for the tree's sort of thing, Traders Uni will show me how to find stocks worth trading on! (hopefully)

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Quote Originally Posted by baboyako View Post
    for 3.5grand you'd be better off taking a SAP or PMP or someother course that gives you a nice steady income
    Word

Well last night i found out my little wager that ramos would go this weekend paid off.

How did i know because a little birdie said there was a hastily arranged board meeting at spurs on Friday where it was agreed he was off.

Now it was likely he would leave due to results etc but those little whispers if they do make it to a website are most likely to late for you to make a killing..

I know very little about the stock market and often the small amount of whispers i do here goes agaisnt what i see in the news and on websites at the current time. Its all smoke and mirrors out there.

Some rumours are good others (which even if true at the time) end up to be no good due to the way events play out.

Just watching a computer screen surely cant tell you all that? Also many companies have there own internal information sources with teams of people spending all day researching every detail and of course a nod and a wink things are going belly up which no Website would dare print due to the chances of legal action.

I wish you good luck and im sure you will Excel. But just remeber its not all about what you know..
    In these days of huge and rapid changes be very careful.

I'm really, really hoping it will work for me, statistics show that only 20% of traders make a profit, but those 20% are consistently doing it!
    I can guarantee you those figures are now massively incorrect. It was easy to make money during the Boom years, now the vast majority are screwed with big losses as they have no idea how to handle losing runs, risk & bank management.

Same with horse racing, I see it all the time, people get a winning streak and think it is easy, then the downturn, they don't adjust the staking, etc, and lose the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I can guarantee you those figures are now massively incorrect. It was easy to make money during the Boom years, now the vast majority are screwed with big losses as they have no idea how to handle losing runs, risk & bank management.

Same with horse racing, I see it all the time, people get a winning streak and think it is easy, then the downturn, they don't adjust the staking, etc, and lose the lot.
    Again Im not really a gambler to cautious. But now and then in various fields mainly football, horses, the dogs or Shares wise i hear whispers. Bung a few quid and nearly always they turn up due to the inside info.

I dont monitor day to day or follow a system. Most is on whispers and for my mearge little stakes makes enough for some days out for the Missus and I.

Like Mr Admin says from those I have spoken to in the game, you need to expect losses and know how to react.
    Like in any job or life you have good days and bad, its how you cope with them both which is important.

Respected Member
    If the people who are running the course you are going on were so good at the stock market, they would be doing it not running a course. THey make their money by charging people vast sums of money for telling them what they can find out in the papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    If the people who are running the course you are going on were so good at the stock market, they would be doing it not running a course.
    Not true, people out there do want to help others you know. I charge to teach people how to gamble professionally because I want to help them, but I'm not a charity. Just sitting down at a computer making money all day is not actually exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Not true, people out there do want to help others you know. I charge to teach people how to gamble professionally because I want to help them, but I'm not a charity. Just sitting down at a computer making money all day is not actually exciting.
    Same here i enjoy teaching and know others who were very good in their roles, changed path into teaching or coaching very satisfying.

But the

Those that cant..

Does always come to mind.

Thread Information