Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

baby names..........

hello guys.......try to be different tonight...just decided to ask some tips and advices in terms of choosing baby names...i know some of you here have had babies in particular....either a boy/girl it do counts me if you guys here try to help me choose any names for my upcoming baby....oh yeah as a first time mom it do sounds a bit picky and choosy when it comes to, i was having a hard time finding what is best for...yeah.. in 3mos time or a bit more my angel is popping out in to the world soon. I think its about time now to choose what names do i have to call her/him as. I tried using the search engine looking up for the best..still i couldn't find one, or maybe i didn't go to choose any further yet as i am tired of browsing out too much...maybe you guys have any idea or might u have any names that i prefer most than compare to what i preferably choose as of now. please do put a list of names if a girl...................read down below.

I want to add one word after/before with this..."Marylen"......

AND

if a boy...........any names ...

Note: nxt week i do have my scan test to find out the gender finally....the doc advice me to wait until later to know exactly as what it is.

THANKS GUYS..............................

Hello Marilyn, i know what ur feelin now u'r excited na right? anyway, we have a 7mos old son his name is Liam John..were combine hubby's name and mine..john was the name of hubby late dad.

Btw, good luck to your pregnancy scan.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Alan is a great name.

Al.

london well away from those people up norf
    As know one can predict the future make sure its a name which is mickey taking proof in both The UK and Phill.
    School kids can be ruthless dont forget to check full name and initials, just in case.

I like

Rain
    Sun :-)

Thread Information