Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate Hills

Post Chocolate Hills

Included in the 7 wonders of the world... BEEN HERE FOR REAL...
    Really NICE
    Attached Images Attached Images

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    we are visiting bohol next year, sometime in august and will be going to the chocolate hills, i told my son to bring lots of strawberries so he can dip it in chocolate by the hill, he really did believe that he can do that cant wait to get there to start dipping hahahaha
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

we'll take the stairs and lose a few pounds
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    To Amyburple....

If you intend to copy and paste articles from other sites, I strongly recommend you also include the original link.

As it could be construed as breach of copyright, and admin might not take it too kindly.....

Chocolate hills!!!

Just decided to delete what I POSTED here... so many negatives comments!!!! As far as i know I didn't violate any RULES or whatever!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    To Amyburple....

If you intend to copy and paste articles from other sites, I strongly recommend you also include the original link.

As it could be construed as breach of copyright, and admin might not take it too kindly.....

Quote Originally Posted by amyburple View Post
    Just decided to delete what I POSTED here... so many negatives comments!!!! As far as i know I didn't violate any RULES or whatever!!!!!
    What's wrong with posting the original link, together with the article....????

You seem to be making mountains out of molehills....

We went in chocolate hills..oh, God we got tired hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by aug06_2006 View Post
    We went in chocolate hills..oh, God we got tired hehehe!
    yea very tiring tlga super duper hehehhe.. I got sun stroke goshhhhhhhhhhhh!!! but it's satisfying hehehhe! nice view hehehehe

What's wrong with posting the original link, together with the article....????

You seem to be making mountains out of molehills....
    To Amyburple,

If i were u I'd just leave and find another sites since obviously u keep getting so many negative comments, we dont wanna know if ur hubby is a good cook or if he eats duck embryo or u both love eating and cooking nor the greatest gift u had recieve from him or all about this copy paste from wikipedia. We are most interested in some useful things applying for a visa etc etc..

Hope this help

i have got two choco hills here

Quote Originally Posted by Terrielicious View Post
    To Amyburple,

If i were u I'd just leave and find another sites since obviously u keep getting so many negative comments, we dont wanna know if ur hubby is a good cook or if he eats duck embryo or u both love eating and cooking nor the greatest gift u had recieve from him or all about this copy paste from wikipedia. We are most interested in some useful things applying for a visa etc etc..

Hope this help
    MIND YOUR BUSINESS PLEASE... I POSTED some ARTICLES here if I WANT TO because as far I joined this site I READ and it's free to post on what you feel and you want... AND BESIDES if you want to GET SOME INFO ABOUT VISA there's CERTAIN THREAD TO READ FOR... WELL I GUESS IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED TO READ WHT I POST THEN DON'T BOTHER TO READ OK.... tht's easy as like that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baboyako View Post
    i have got two choco hills here
    good for you lol

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    we'll take the stairs and lose a few pounds
    I got really tired in taking tht 234 stairs going up LOL but it's satisfying sis

MIND YOUR BUSINESS PLEASE... I POSTED some ARTICLES here if I WANT TO because as far I joined this site I READ and it's free to post on what you feel and you want... AND BESIDES if you want to GET SOME INFO ABOUT VISA there's CERTAIN THREAD TO READ FOR... WELL I GUESS IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED TO READ WHT I POST THEN DON'T BOTHER TO READ OK.... tht's easy as like that!!!!
    The thing is, it is not ur thoughts or opinions you just copy and paste it from other websites. If people wanna know this kind of information they can just go and find it themselves in the same way that u did.

As far as Im aware, this site is supposed to be about filipino's and uk not random facts that have been copied and pasted from the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrielicious View Post
    To Amyburple,

Hope this help
    No! no! no! Nobody should be made to feel intimidated. Anybody can post what they want, as long as they're not breaking any rules, or are within reason. It's not obligatory to read everything. Obviously people enjoy Amyburples posts, or she wouldn't get replies.

On a lighter note, I hope to be going to Bohol in 2 or 3 weeks. I look forward to checking out the chocolate hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhars View Post
    ohh dont say dat! I'm sure Amy is just trying to help everyone! I think, if you have any issues regarding the posting then you can inform the boss, besides Amy is a respected member and If shes been told already then thas it. Guys ! dont make dis a big deal! If d boss doesnt mind then we dont mind!
    I'm bit sad and upset because of this link and because of her my reputation here gone..just because of this... But anyway it's oky.. I can't do nothing about..

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    No! no! no! Nobody should be made to feel intimidated. Anybody can post what they want, as long as they're not breaking any rules, or are within reason. It's not obligatory to read everything. Obviously people enjoy Amyburples posts, or she wouldn't get replies.

On a lighter note, I hope to be going to Bohol in 2 or 3 weeks. I look forward to checking out the chocolate hills.
    Thanks for reading my post but now.. I feel sad coz I don't have reputation here because of her...

ANYWAY ENJOY AND HAVE FUN AT BOHOL... Very nice place. Where did you stay there? I can give any tips if you want....

I'm bit sad and upset because of this link and because of her my reputation here gone..just because of this... But anyway it's oky.. I can't do nothing about..

Thanks for reading my post but now.. I feel sad coz I don't have reputation here because of her...
    Dont feel sad, It's not my decision what happens to ur rep level it is up to other people and reflect what people feel about what u have been posting.

As u said we are free to say what we feel in this forum Im just saying what I think about ur copy and paste posting, it wasnt so exciting opening a thread and just to see it was just being copied and pasted.

If people here think I was trying to be bad then they would take off my reputation as well, but it isnt my intention to have ur reputation taken. Just making a reaction and saying what I feel.

Im so sorry about ur rep really it is up to u to have it back again.

Goodluck,

Terrielicious

Exclamation Filipina Vs Filipina

Many of us have been talking things about how great our life is, our husbands, family etc. Some also shared sorrows, depressions, and misfortunes.

I believe this kind of forum is here to help for visas but also to make friends, to share experiences and let people know how things are going.

If we find it offensive, maybe true to you but not to others.

Filipinas need to be more careful about what they say and how they react.

P.S.
    I pray I wont get bad reputation from this post hehe. But who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    Many of us have been talking things about how great our life is, our husbands, family etc. Some also shared sorrows, depressions, and misfortunes.

I believe this kind of forum is here to help for visas but also to make friends, to share experiences and let people know how things are going.

If we find it offensive, maybe true to you but not to others.

Filipinas need to be more careful about what they say and how they react.

P.S.
    I pray I wont get bad reputation from this post hehe. But who cares?
    Very well said
    GOD BLESS YOU

wow nice chocolate hills... WHY GREEN Chocolates are BROWN

Hey! Amyburple, you got your rep back!

Hey! Amyburple, you got your rep back!
    yea ....

Quote Originally Posted by missmiles View Post
    wow nice chocolate hills... WHY GREEN Chocolates are BROWN

It's green if its RAINY SEASON but it's brown like chocolate if it's SUMMER TIMES ..but it's not really really brown and wet like chocolates ... It's form of soil and rocks

I was up there again yesterday and this time they were green and brown with strange yellow glowing spots.
    Mixing Tanduay with Colt 45 (mistisa) 2 nights back seemed a good idea at the time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I was up there again yesterday and this time they were green and brown with strange yellow glowing spots.
    Mixing Tanduay with Colt 45 (mistisa) 2 nights back seemed a good idea at the time.
    I strongly recommend a shot or three of Creme de Cassis in a pint of white lightning cider....

Hair of the dog........

keep posting sis amy i thoroughly enjoy reading ur posts

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    keep posting sis amy i thoroughly enjoy reading ur posts
    Thank you for having time reading my post here hehehe... My part time job if I'm not busy at the office LOL ... I will post another topic SOON

g cider....

I LOVE CIDER... there's many health benefits on it. And good for dieting lol

I strongly recommend a shot or three of Creme de Cassis in a pint of white lightning cider....

Hair of the dog........
    Thanks for the tip Dom..I know you are a resident expert on these type of health matters given your many years in the drinks industry..
    I have a feeling that the sari sari store owner might say ..out of stock.. but its worth a try.
    At least I know its not liver related as I reguarly take liver aid capsules recommended by Wow wow Willy and the bloke on Game KNB.
    Cheers,
    Fred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information