Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Madness!!!

Madness!!!

I am trying to get everything ready for my wifes visa applicatio.

Ou Yahoo chats fill 400 pages, nobody will read it, why don't they just be happy with dates and times.

I have only kept it since we decided to get married, it didn't occur to me before that, so how much would I have had if I kept the log all the time???

when i submitted mine last aug 8, i got bundles of choosen emails n chats from before and just had to select some of those, i didn't manage to print all off , almost three years of relationship being expected to have too much then. at the last minute i decided to submit just ample enough not few yet not too many.....for as long as you submit more other evidence to prove that you have constant communication, i guess its fine. Anyways i got a lot of documents to prove enough, almost not fit with their expandable folder and was so thankful that they still manage to fit it right though its hardly .

Quote Originally Posted by Sangoma View Post
    I am trying to get everything ready for my wifes visa applicatio.

Ou Yahoo chats fill 400 pages, nobody will read it, why don't they just be happy with dates and times.

I have only kept it since we decided to get married, it didn't occur to me before that, so how much would I have had if I kept the log all the time???
    keep everything, and make backups

well i knew the misses for nearly 2 years b4 we got married, and we didn't apply for a spouse visa until we had been married about 2yrs, so i had near 4 yrs worth of logs, 100,000s of lines, seeing i worked for a printers, i printed just some of it out, i stopped at 500 pages, printed on both sides, with 2 pages on each side.and my misses didn't even give it to the embassy

what we did have thou is letters which she sent my monthly since we first chatted, some were 4yrs old

You don't have to print out all your chats and emails. Just select from the archive. For my application, aside from chats and emails, I also submitted print outs of SMS (text messages) for the past 3 years and event cards (i.e. birthday cards, christmas cards,valentine cards, anniversary cards).
    Mench
    Jer. 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future"

before i lodged my application i make sure that i printed everything necessary for my application as my husband and I want to prove the ECO that we are truly in love with each other... i submitted bundle of chat logs...(book binds each month for 7 months)..text messages....emails...cards...photos....

good luck to your application!!!
    Matt & Trina Leach

just pick the best and scattered throughout ur period of relationship

I solved the problem. I edited out all the naughty bits, now I only have 10 pages left

london well away from those people up norf
    Ates and times will suffice as others say just print archive screen shot.

there are a few posts on the subject from a few years back.

The archive will then look like a phone bill ie saying how oftern you spoke.

I doubt they really look at it even then as you could have made it up.

Whatever you do dont load your Mahal down with tonnes of papers as i doubt they will accept it all.

Thread Information